Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video (10793 Views)

Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) / Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Yomi4reel: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
What will say about this young man who had slept with so many female dead bodies in the mortuary.He said alot during an interview on air and was not ashamed of himself.

He confessed that may fine ladies always turn him down when he approached them but he sleep with so many beautiful dead ladies in mortuary.

He enjoy his life to the fullness that he has no problem or side effect any time he has s@x with dead body in the mortuary.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/man-who-sleeps-with-so-many-female-dead-bodies-in-the-mortuary/
video here:https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMCz4JSgnVU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Jerryherd: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hope they arrest him, before another covid 21 starts

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Amotolongbo(f): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2021

He confessed that may fine ladies always turn him down when he approached them but he sleep with so many beautiful dead ladies in mortuary.

What else could cause necromania if not inferiority complex

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by tnerro1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Biggest inferiority complex of the decade

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Originalsly: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hmmmm..... and recently we were wondering why must you knock on the door before entering a mortuary. It is people like him that push that saying..... do I have to say why?

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by DaddyRochie1642: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
How can I Un-See what I just read.

Spits in Disgust

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Op abeg stop! which kind joke be this
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by beauty7: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
He is just addicted to sleeping with dead bodies.

It is a type of paraphilia.

It has nothing to do with women turning him down.

He started it and it became an addiction.

To even sleep with women is easier these days.

He could have visited prostitutes although both are sinful.

But sleeping with corpses is more sinful than sleeping with a prostitute.

Sleeping with corpses is spiritually sleeping with ghosts,

although so many prostitutes are ghosts.

The best thing is self control.

10 Likes

Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Uzomacharles: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
beauty7:
He is just addicted to sleeping with dead bodies.

It is a type of paraphilia.

It has nothing to do with women turning him down.

He started it and it became an addiction.

To even sleep with women is easier these days.

He could have visited prostitutes although both are sinful.

But sleeping with corpses is more sinful than sleeping with a prostitute.

Sleeping with corpses is spiritually sleeping with ghosts,

although so many prostitutes are ghosts.

The best thing is self control.

No big sin, no small sin
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by LikeAking: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Na normal women formings.

The ladies are not turning him down.

This guy na Psycho.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Babara1994(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Women are like chickens. They love to run away from sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by FreeSpirited: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Raping a dead body...Aren't dead supposed to have human right to dignity

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by pozehnani(f): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Men are despicable. Huh!
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by falcon01: 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Raping a dead body...Aren't dead supposed to have human right to dignity
your human right ends the moment you die, but banging a dead body is a a violation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Kelvin3476: 12:04am On Mar 06, 2021
ARE U PEOPLE SURE THIS ONE ISN'T A DEAD MAN ? AM ASHAMED OF MY EYES FOR COMING ACCROSS THIS THREAD
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by ebuka440: 2:22am On Mar 06, 2021
A stupid ritualist, simple
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by phillip001(m): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2021
pozehnani:
Men are despicable. Huh!
Including your father right.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Kingluqman(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2021
I was shocked by this before but I had to unshocked my self because na Naija we dey grin
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Tillatalk: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2021
I know It can never be Nigeria by now DSS for don arrest the man
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by columbus007(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2021
But wait ooo,wont the cunt ooze? undecided
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Mrscarter(f): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2021
Yomi4reel:
What will say about this young man who had slept with so many female dead bodies in the mortuary.He said alot during an interview on air and was not ashamed of himself.

He enjoy his life to the fullness that he has no problem or side effect any time he has s@x with dead body in the mortuary.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/man-who-sleeps-with-so-many-female-dead-bodies-in-the-mortuary/
video here:https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMCz4JSgnVU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Necrophilia.
Thats sick.
Also it defiles a person's dignity in death
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Mrscarter(f): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2021
falcon01:
your human right ends the moment you die, but banging a dead body is a a violation.

Yes but its defiling a persons dignity in death.
Some say there is no dignity in death but i believe so. I know id like my body to be safe til burial or cremation. I dont want some dirty pervert voilating what was a part of me.
Nor would I want that kinda undignified sick act done to my loved ones remains either
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Yomi4reel: 4:45am On Mar 10, 2021
wahala dey
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Abasi mmi mbok!

someone up there just asked if the cunt won't ooze! lmao
big wahala for dead bodygrin
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Yomi4reel: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
This man needs prayer and deliverance
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Thomthom(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yes but its defiling a persons dignity in death.
Some say there is no dignity in death but i believe so. I know id like my body to be safe til burial or cremation. I dont want some dirty pervert voilating what was a part of me.
Nor would I want that kinda undignified sick act done to my loved ones remains either
I hear you.. tell the man

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Queenslander(f): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Spits!!
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Kayberg: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
pozehnani:
Men are despicable. Huh!
Point of correction, not all men. Some men are, so don't generalize.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Mrscarter(f): 2:40am On Mar 30, 2021
Thomthom:
I hear you.. tell the man

Yes lol.
Theres nothing gud bout such act
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by Yomi4reel: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
cry
Re: Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video by 106daberechi: 2:30am On Jun 06, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Seizes Illicit Drug Consignment At MMIA, Intercepts 5 Pregnant Teenagers / Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products / Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.