Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court (925 Views)

2023: Don’t Direct Yoruba To Support Any Aspirant - Obasanjo Advises Ooni Of Ife / Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects / Lagos Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Attack On Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Ctorch: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Shasha clash: Afenifere Condemns charging of only Yoruba's to court -

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/shasha-clash-afenifere-condemns-charging-of-only-yorubas-to-court/

Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
If Yorubas where the only ones charged to court then this clearly means the crime they accused the Hausa-Fulani of and profile them negatively with their various newspapers were actually committed by Yorubas themselves..

Look at how the long arm of Justice caught up with them...

Another lesson learnt....

So nairalanders bear witness to this today and heed these lessons...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by GOVERNMENT2: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
PONMO GANG WILL AVOID THIS THREAD I SWEAR grin

HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY
THATFAIRGUY
LEGENDHERO AKA METAPHYSICAL
SEUNMSG
GBAGURA AKA AMBALIJ
WALEDEJI
OSHIGUN

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by koms: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2021

THIS IS GOVERNMENT OF THE DAURA BY THE DAURA AND FOR DAURA.

NOT SURPRISE AT ALL. I WOULD'VE BEEN SURPRISED IF FULANIS WERE ARRESTED.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Omoslim26: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hmm nawa e get how this Apcheat matter take be

e just be like the more the vote the more the problems

bcus na people wey vote pass come dey suffer pass
anyways dat one don pass the main thing now na how we fit take push for restructuring or divide this damn thing already
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by limeta(f): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
what a stupid thing to do
why even bother with court
just jail them
some fool will come to say God created the zoo
am so vex
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Asgard13: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nothing new..

They’ve been calling Nigerians second class and fourth class citizens

Now we’ve confirmed assistant citizens of Nigeria

Just as we’ve also confirmed

Slaves and masters

Wives and husband.

Nothing new

So normal
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by hisgrace090: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
After charging the yorubas to court they will negotiates with the fulanis on how much they will collect as settlement and even replace their ak47 if they lost any in the procces of the fight.
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by tamdun: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Makinde well done o
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by vanbonattel: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by QuotaSystem: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Justice had better be served.
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Optional09: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
That right they must be freed, we will no longer take these nonsense
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Exactly...
All frayed nerves are now calming down.
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by LokoH(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
. . . but if we leave Nigeria, Hausa's will de-prick Yoruba's.
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Tranquillity360: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
You people can't do anything about itgrin grin
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Gbagura: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:

HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY
THATFAIRGUY
SEUNMSG
GBAGURA AKA AMBALIJ
WALEDEJI
OSHIGUN
who told you I'm same person as AMBALIJ? Your case don tire me I swear wink
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by eagleu: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
If Yorubas where the only ones charged to court then this clearly means the crime they accused the Hausa-Fulani of and profile them negatively with their various newspapers were actually committed by Yorubas themselves..

Yeah sure.

Biased long arm of Fulani justice.
They could have just arrested every Yoruba in the area to make room for more Fulani
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by BlowYourMind: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by BlowYourMind: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

So igbos killed in Oyigbo and later over 500 were arrested for killing just one hausa person are also guilty of the criminality
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by BlowYourMind: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:

HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY
THATFAIRGUY
SEUNMSG
GBAGURA AKA AMBALIJ
WALEDEJI
OSHIGUN
Have you rescue this igbos in death camp in the north

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
We don't expect anything else from Buhari. I must admit he fooled many of us real good though.

Well, as the saying goes "every failure is a blessing in disguise". I personally will never support a Fulani or even Northerner to lead Nigeria again in my life.

Even Kalu I detest I would vote for rather than a Northerner. In fact I will never bother voting In a Presidential election again where the candidates of the two main Parties are Fulanis or Northerners.

I know my Yoruba people as well. Any Fulani or Northern President in future will feel distinctly unloved and unwanted by the SW.
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oshigun:
We don't expect anything else from Buhari. I must admit he fooled many of us real good though.

Well, as the saying goes "every failure is a blessing in disguise". I personally will never support a Fulani or even Northerner to lead Nigeria again in my life.

Even Kalu I detest I would vote for rather than a Northerner. In fact I will never bother voting In a Presidential election again where the candidates of the two main Parties are Fulanis or Northerners.

I know my Yoruba people as well. Any Fulani or Northern President in future will feel distinctly unloved and unwanted by the SW.

Just shut it.

You too cry and lament. Ah ah.
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
BlowYourMind:
So igbos killed in Oyigbo and later over 500 were arrested for killing just one hausa person are also guilty of the criminality

Go to Rivers state and discuss that with them.

We have made it clear that Wike is a terrorist
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Asgard13:
Nothing new..

They’ve been calling Nigerians second class and fourth class citizens

Now we’ve confirmed assistant citizens of Nigeria

Just as we’ve also confirmed

Slaves and masters

Wives and husband.

Nothing new

So normal

Just shut your mouth. Northerners should go and worry about the crippling poverty, banditry and terrorism destroying their region before pontificating to be anyone's 'master' while hateful twerps like you play cheerleader to their public show of disgrace.

Buhari better be a robot who will live forever to be life President otherwise the Fulanis should now know Nigerians will be waiting in ambush when their 'alagbada' departs the stage.
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Just shut it.

You too cry and lament. Ah ah.

Look at this n1tw1t. You don't have anything of worth in life so why will you ever be passionate about anything. Abeg go and eat your frog you caught under the bridge jeje.
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oshigun:

Look at this n1tw1t. You don't have anything of worth in life so why will you ever be passionate about anything. Abeg go and eat your frog you caught under the bridge jeje.

Well we are only passionate because Nigeria will soon cease to exist.

So we must collectively work in unity to make this place doesn't work and end the nation immediately for new nations to emerge.
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by CobraAnambra: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Abóki are sissies, after being flogged like a mad man, they cry to their daddy in Abuja to come to their rescue.

-cobra
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Well we are only passionate because Nigeria will soon cease to exist.

So we must collectively work in unity to make this place doesn't work and end the nation immediately for new nations to emerge.

My friend, anyway it goes down the Yorubas are ready to rumble. If Nigeria split then big win for us but you would have to pack out of Lagos and I will personally supervise booting you out.

If Nigeria remains one then Presidency for us in 2023. Win too.
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by RenaissanceGuy: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Osagyefo98, MelesZenawi, when are you going to start commenting with common sense?
Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by CobraAnambra: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:
You talk about justice? grin
Have you handed over to the police the hausa killer that your people hid in their camp?
This is just intial gra gra. When hausas were flogged in Ife and some Yoruba were arrested, they were later released.

E don tey wey you don dey collect flogging from Yoruba.

-cobra

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by QuotaSystem: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
You're still in pains grin

CobraAnambra:

You talk about justice? grin
Have you handed over to the police the hausa killer that your people hid in their camp?
This is just intial gra gra. When hausas were flogged in Ife and some Yoruba were arrested, they were later released.

E don tey wey you don dey collect flogging from Yoruba.

-lizard

Re: Afenifere Condemns Charging Of Only Yoruba's To Court by CobraAnambra: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:
You're still in pains grin

FFK grin
Someone you gave a title to in one emirate in Zamfara after insulting the dry bones of Usman dan fodio. grin

-cobra

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Support Terrorist Groups Like Taliban, Al-qaeda, Not Boko Haram— Isa Pantami / Instagram Restores Suspended Adamu Garba’s Account / Opinion: IPOB More Of A Fascist Movement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.