Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (9364 Views)

Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Akpabio Suffers Setback In Bid To Retain Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by HamidO1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
Minister in her husband's father's house. For the record, that's the end of Obasanjo family in Nigeria. We've got 150 million people for God's sake.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by andyanders: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2011
YOU LOOK AT HER HEAD AND THAT OF HER FATHER. A REPLICA OF THE OLD MAN INDEED. HOW CAN GOOD THING COME OUT OF THIS FAMILY. A FATHER HIS SON ACCUSED OF SLEEPING WITH HIS WIFE? MAYBE HE IS SLEEPING WITH HIS DAUGHTER HENCE THE GOOD ROMANCE.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by alahadiza(f): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
No minister of the jungle coz its obviously where she belongs cheesy
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Gbenge77(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
Senator iyabo,you would have been arrested by the EFCC but thanks to your expertise at 'fence-jumping'.Ironically,some folks who should be behind bars aspire to some of the highest offices in the land.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by JAZES(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2011
Na wetin we no go see for naija?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by sirt1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2011
I don't have problem with Obasanjo. If he likes, he can promise his daughter hell. All I know is that posterity will not Forgive Him.

And for the Old fools like Ayo Adebanjo and Fasoranti endorsing OGD and calling him Awoist, They shall know no peace in their lives. How can a reasonable human being compare OGD with Awolowo? Does it means old age is tantamount to stupidit.y? These Ayo Adebanjo and co should beg for forgiveness or else, ------ I reserve my comment.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Lagosboy: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2011
If GEJ loses this election , I see Bankole in ACN as i did not even read this before i said it yeterday on another thread that Bankole will son go beg Osoba and Tinubu to move to ACN. The guy is young , stolen lots of money and has his sight on future political office. Might want to be governor after Amosun or run for senate in the next 4 years.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by md4real(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
those useless dudes you voted out of the NASS election will end up as ministers, ambassador and special advisers if PDP wins the preresidency. that is why we all must vote for change.
Biro or broom change it must be
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Abayomin70(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2011
NICE ONE DIS WAT WE ARE PRAYING
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by HighChief4(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2011
I hate her rude attitude

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Kx: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
Here comes your minister for the new soon to be created ministry.

Ministry of wugly -wowo plus ugly
Minister- Iyabo OBJ
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by andyanders: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
USELESS SPERM THAT FERTILIZED THIS NOSENCE. LOOK AT THE UGLY THING THAT IS WASTING TAX PAYERS MONEY. WITH THE MONEY THEY HAVE, THEY CANNOT LOOK FAIR TAKLESS OF GOOD. WHICH KIND OF MINISTER IS SHE LOOKING FOR AGAIN FOR GOD'S SAKE?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by IYANGBALI: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
Is Nigeria meant only for their family or is the country part of her father,s companies? ministerial post ko ministerial post ni,abeg Iyabo go back to kitchen and start cooking for your husband IT IS OVER FOR UNA FAMILY tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by seguno2: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
Hamid O:

Minister in her husband's father's house. For the record, that's the end of Obasanjo family in Nigeria. We've got 150 million people for God's sake.

Obasanjo no even try at all at all. Saraki self no try reach for Kwara. Adedibu self na small boy against the super godfather in ACN.
Compared to Tinubu who has his wife as senator, daughter for House of Rep with in-law also as well as his Lagos lands deals overseer as another senator. And those are the ones whose links to Tinubu we are aware of.
What more can a godfather ask for ?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
corruption!!
[flash=850,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Golfer: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
Haba!! It is a lie, where did you hear that from??

Actually, I heard from the grapevine that Bode George is being lined up as minister of petroleum.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2011
soon she can be as rude as she want in prison with her father.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by ideylaff: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2011
I don't have problem with Obasanjo. If he likes, he can promise his daughter hell. All I know is that posterity will not Forgive Him.

And for the Old fools like Ayo Adebanjo and Fasoranti endorsing OGD and calling him Awoist, They shall know no peace in their lives. How can a reasonable human being compare OGD with Awolowo? Does it means old age is tantamount to stupidit.y? These Ayo Adebanjo and co should beg for forgiveness or else, ------ I reserve my comment.

@ sir t , thank you okare u talk well.

Is OBJ still alive?  grin Me I didn't know ooooo tongue, Minister ko, Minstrels Chocolate ni, , Na Yam,

As for those Old people "Ayo Adebanjo and Fasoranti " Big shame on them, how much do they need at this their old age that they are now using poo poo to bath in public. Using AWO as a camouflage to collect last rites egunje for themselves,

How much could OGD have given them, what a pity shocked

My Bother I say a big Amen to your prayer. May Peace evade them till they go to their graves. AMEN

AWON OLE ALETENU JE GBO GBO, " disgraceful people/ thieves eating with all 10 fingers"

she bi na Garri den dey drink , maybe OGD is supplying them Kuli Kuli and epa to down the sorrow food they are about to eat. isshhhhh sad sad sad
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by HighChief4(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2011
Donlittle:

Ewwwwwww, why this picture na, u shoud have look for another sexy one o

I have never seen any of her sexy pics oh grin grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
High_Chief:

I have never seen any of her sexy pics oh grin grin
umm i think that is to say, she is ughhhh ehn? even with all these stoling money she still look like this ehn?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Meldrick(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2011
MerryPlus:

Gbenga Daniel, a committed Awoist ?. This is an insult to the memory of the late Sage,  The man, OGD, is everything Awolowo wasn't,
Ahhh Indeed an insult.

MerryPlus:

Check out one of OGD's democratic credentials: He "successfully" used 9 members of the Ogun State House of Assembly to suspend the majority 15 (including the Speaker, who still retains the mace till date). The minority members have been approving several appointments including those of commissioners and membership of local government caretakers' committees, etc. and passing bills (including multi-billion Naira Budgets) inside a room in the Governor's Office, which the Governor has been gleefully "implementing".

OGD!!! Woe unto you. You will be judged by your works and you must pay the ultimate price. You'll surely end up in jail.

MerryPlus:

I don't understand while otherwise respected elders like Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Pa Reuben Fasoranti and Sir Olaniwun Ajayi are bent on squandering whatever is left of Afenifere's goodwill on the drowning OGD. We know the desperation of OGD to plant a successor in Ogun State's Government House to cover his dirty deals. There is no hiding place. Judgment day is here!.

These group of Afenifere elders are bread and butter elders. Blind to the truth and call sell their conscience for a glass of champagne.
[/quote][quote]
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by reindeer: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
All you GEJ supporters should just hold your breath, If that clueless man wins, not only will Bode george be in the cabinet, Iyabo will be there, Dimeji will be there and even Alamesigha will be finance minister or CBN governor grin grin grin
Tafa balogun will return to be IGP, Cecilia Ibru will be Foreign scretary, Ibori will come back and become petroleum minister, IBB will be in charge of the military.
And OBJ?hmm, maybe to a zoo grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by jmaine: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2011
IYABO ke . . . The woman never chop belleful  . . .Abi she wan be life senator like say  her papa get major shares for National Assembly . . . well to compensate and make her avoid being made a laughing scorn on a daily basis . .  The PDP may designate her as an Ambassador to Gabon  tongue . . cos with that face . .she go blend wella for there  cheesy
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by ideylaff: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2011
Papa no win Ward, for him area

Pickin no win ward to 4 her area and then get mouth to talk, ds PDP sef, he get as he beef ooo "be o"

Only in Nigeria,

she bin look loke Gbagbo ooo abi na gbagbo of (CIV) join born am,
grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by OWOLAYEMO: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2011
This is purely internal party politics. I hope she will get a portfolio that suits her personality.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by jaymdee(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
I dey laugh baba ooo!!! grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by sley4life(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
wow. lets keep watching
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by nnaemmy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
jaymdee:

I dey laugh baba ooo!!! grin grin grin

Baba no dey laugh again!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by tlops(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
i still dey lauff grin grin grin omo daddy,
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by naijaspeak(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2011
I think it is high time the political class stop using public offices to settle their political associate. What does Iyabo Obasanjo has to offer Nigerians?
She is just a spoilt child being pushed too far by a  very overambitious and greedy father. It will not be surprising to see that girl come out and say she want to be Nigeria president in the not too distant time. What does she even know?

President Goodluck Jonathan will be drawing Nigeria back if he appoint her minister. There are so many qualified Nigerians that should be appointed.
What has Iyabo Obasanjo achieved for Nigeria since she enter the political terrains.  She is accussed of stealing Nigeria 's money together with Mrs Grange ( a former yoruba health minister) . At the end of the day she got away with her misdeed together with the criminal minded minister.

Shame on you Iyabo!
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by kgal: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
MINISTER OF WHAT EXACTLY WHAT PORTFOLIO WUD SUIT HER!!!
I STILL DEY LAFF OH!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reporting from Osun / Top 50 Lies Of Lai Mohammed (study Report) / US Military Drone Vs Nigerian Military Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.