Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (9462 Views)

Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Akpabio Suffers Setback In Bid To Retain Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Remii(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^ she has always been chairman health committee in the senate so may be minister of heath.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by doctorT(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2011
Got this from a friend's post;

If you vote for Goodluck Jonathan this Saturday, then imagine Iyabo Obasanjo as Health Minister, Omisore as Internal Affairs Minister, Gbenga Daniel in Works , and Housing, Oyinlola in Defence and Alao Akala (of course he's going to lose) in Police Affairs!! Bode George returns as Special Adviser and a presidential pardon. It will be business as usual, just as the last 12yrs have been!! THINK CHANGE, VOTE FOR CHANGE!!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by seguno2: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2011
doctorT:

Got this from a friend's post;

If you vote for Goodluck Jonathan this Saturday, then imagine Iyabo Obasanjo as Health Minister, Omisore as Internal Affairs Minister, Gbenga Daniel in Works , and Housing, Oyinlola in Defence and Alao Akala (of course he's going to lose) in Police Affairs!! Bode George returns as Special Adviser and a presidential pardon. It will be business as usual, just as the last 12yrs have been!! THINK CHANGE, VOTE FOR CHANGE!!

Bad belle (BB) people at work at what they know best- rumour mongering, fabricated lies and half-truths dressed up as holy grail facts shocked shocked shocked
I remember that in 1999 people said the same thing about Obasanjo being mortgaged to the hausa/fulanis led by IBB who recruited and sponsored his elections. He went on to prove that he was his own man after consolidating his power base dealing with IBB and Atiku, his chief sponsors in the process.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by ideylaff: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
I remember that in 1999 people said the same thing about Obasanjo being mortgaged to the hausa/fulanis led by IBB who recruited and sponsored his elections. He went on to prove that he was his own man after consolidating his power base dealing with IBB and Atiku, his chief sponsors in the process.

my bro no fool yourself oooo, Poli(Trickcians) dont deal  with themselves, they only agree to disagree.

OBJ will never fight the North, they are his buddies for life, all the while we were fooling ourselves that OBJ is dealing with the North,
he was busy agreeing with them as per Yar Adua and coooo.

OBJ and IBB are friends for life, but they shenke dem selves now and again and come back to laff @ us all.

Its an BIG Ego thing,  we are the outsiders,
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by FFA: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
, huuuuuuuuuunnnnnn, o ga o
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by OCCULTIST(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
Is she the only child of OBJ?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2011
Competence with humility

Be wise with your vote!!

[flash=850,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]

Don't risk the next 4years
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by omnitrix: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
you see,i'll say this and would continue to.a new dawn has come.in a free and fair election these people cant get the peoples mandate.imagine the margin with her opponent.they are so used to free money.all those monies she carted away when she was in the senate committee for health and others that didnt get to the court of public opinion,she should quietly go and relax with that one.i bet you she's in for a big surprise, she wont get the ministerial slot.jona would spring surprises
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Eemah(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2011
Can't we do without these Obj dynasty, why must she be given a ministerial appointment ?, is this not the same person that was involved in a bribery scandal in the senate ? Good Joe should learn to dispense with people like that if he wants his administration to succeed, I don't see her contributing anything positive to his government.
The earlier the better !!!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by danteweb: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2011
Guys, there's this online service that lets you campaign to your Friends specially to those who may not have access to the Internet. Let's win this election men. Its obvious that Ribadu is the right guy.
http://thetimeisnownigeria.com/campaigns/sms_message/new

Read what really happened at the alliance talk here:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/why-acn-cpc-talks-collapsed/
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Johns83: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2011
This was just forwarded to my phone:Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows:1. LGA returning officers N5mil each2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each3. INEC directors N3mil each4. All DPOs N500,000 each5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each6. Other INEC officials N2milThe monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by1. Alh Hussaini Jallo2. Alh Hamisu Mairago3. Alh Lawal ismail4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.)PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election.Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers.Pls use ur phone to snap and record all dealings.Protect your vote.Vote Wisely
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by danteweb: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2011
Guys, there's this online service that lets you campaign to your Friends  specially to those who may not have access to the Internet. Let's win this election men. Its obvious that Ribadu is the right guy.
http://thetimeisnownigeria.com/campaigns/sms_message/new

Read what really happened at the alliance talk here:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/why-acn-cpc-talks-collapsed/
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by mrdodo: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2011
nairalanders! nairalanders!!, nairalanders!!! how many times i call una? i warn you with a big and hefty warning. no one and i mean no freaking person should ever insult my fearfully made, customized, polished, hand held and beautiful iyabo. if she lost at the senate, she can try a ministerial appointment, if she loses that, governor dey, that one fail, commissioner, e fail? chairman/woman, e fail? straight to my kitchen, i will give her a life changing appointment. cool cool cool cool
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by hamabra(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2011
By God's grace on saturday 16th April 2011, i would have voted for Integrity,discipline,one Nigeria and good governance, even if it eventually turns out that the dreadful CABAL emerges i would have been vindicated that i have done what is rite.
Please fellow Nigerians let wake up to the call to bring this Great nation back to the track,
God bless NIGERIA
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by vaLasce(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2011
Noooooooooooooooo! she cant b a minister!. . . .
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by deelobe: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
God forbid bad thing. Thats all I can say.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Lukenzo: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2011
Na by FORCE,  No be family property. We the people of Ogun State,  have said enough and thank God. 'he who laugh last, laugh best'
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by mbulela: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2011
Forget this Iyabo issue.
I am more worried by the Ayo Adebanjo comment.
How does any sane person take these old men serious?
These men are clowns and in my books have always been.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Olumogun: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
I have a dream
That one day,
There will be POLITICAL REVOLUTION
Across the length and breath of Nigeria
Then, we will choose our leaders.
And this great Nation will finally
Receive true independence.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by 1025: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
I have a dream
That one day,
There will be POLITICAL REVOLUTION
Across the length and breath of Nigeria
Then, we will choose our leaders.
And this great Nation will finally
Receive true independence.

@Olumogun,
may God in his inifite mercies bless u from today and forever more.
i tell u, this is the dream of every normal nigerian. this is a dream free of fear and favours.
God in heaven who gave ghana such dream and make it to come to reality will not forget us.
we have suffered as a pupil and we deserve more than a good nation.
God saved the isrealites from the hands of the egyptians and one day sooner than we think, all those who stand on our ways to freedom will experience the anger of God.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
In her dreams grin grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat by Olumogun: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2011
1025:

. . . . God saved the isrealites from the hands of the egyptians and one day sooner than we think, all those who stand on our ways to freedom will experience the anger of God.

I can imagine how many Nigerians are saying "AMEN! ! !" to this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IBB Returns After Two Months Medical Trip Abroad / Great Ogboru Is Moving To ACN? / I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.