Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

University Of Lagos Dli(distance Learning Institute)call Me If You Need Help Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos Dli(distance Learning Institute)call Me If You Need Help Now (1069 Views)

Unilag: Distance Learning Institute Form Is Out / University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) / University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Dli(distance Learning Institute)call Me If You Need Help Now by profLaw(m): 5:10am On Apr 12, 2011
I am a LECTUURER of University Of Lagos DLI (DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE).Part time, I HAVE information about DLI University of Lagos. It is taking the institution almost a year to release result BUT I WOULD. Kindly help ALL to confirm if WE have releaseD result for the exam conducted last year. The full time students have done 2 semesters, and their results have being released. It is rumored that the institution have internal problems Please CALL ME to confirm when the result will be released that’s if its has not being released.I CAN HELP YOU TO GET YOUE FORM AND ADMISSION
Re: University Of Lagos Dli(distance Learning Institute)call Me If You Need Help Now by profLaw(m): 5:12am On Apr 12, 2011
LASU DLI 2011/2012 ADMISSION FORM IS STILL ON SALE.

CALL MY NUMBER NO FOR DLI FORM PURCHASE & ANY ASSISTANCE.

(1) (Reply)

Students In Nigeria Benefit From University Book Donation / Ansu,uli Nxt Admision List / Engineering Students Corner: Questions, Projects Topics, Materials, Seminars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.