Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie (50361 Views)

‘Coming 2 America’: Davido Invited To View His Hollywood Debut Movie / Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by shogsman(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
ekanDamie:
Your brain is shallow.
like your father's
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by Viserion: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Romanoff:
I am watching the movie now and I can tell you that if you divide the part one into 10, this part 2 isn't worth one tenth of the part 1.

E be like Nollywood movie with two many stars wey just dey catch cruise. They tried too hard with the comedy abeg.

Modified

Every other artist that sang in the movie did an Original song written for the movie, Davido went there to sing Assurance and was still mentioning Chioma's name. At a Royal wedding where the bride is not named Chioma.

The same Chioma you've disgraced internationally.

See, let me just focus on Wanda Vision this weekend.
honestly I'm focusing on Wanda vision too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) / BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.