Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Gambling - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gambling (165 Views)

Great Tips On How To Quit Bet9ja Virtual Betting And Gambling / Please Help Me Gambling Has Finished Me Don't Know What To Do / Gambling Has Ruined Me, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gambling by olufunmi01(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hmmmm.... the words of that man that came to squat with my brother has completed to pass already. Every weekend in 2016, I would see him with white long paper calling it ticket. Eventually I told him I want to know how to forecast, but he told me that I should not learn how to gamble. since 2017 I have never benefited from gambling, but always losing. Today in the name of Jesus Christ I renounce all forms of gambling, it's greed, covetousness that has made me venture into gambling. God help me and anyone out there trying to quit.

(1) (Reply)

Court Grants Lady Who Defiled 13 Year Old Boy Bail / Online Passive Income / 5 Bedroom Decorating Tips Oriented Around Area Rugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.