Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA (2213 Views)

A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? / Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video / Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Nigercity: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
an Indonesian drive round umungasi and Neighboring towns in Aba Abia
makes a video coverage
videos and pictures below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLamah87wyE

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Nigercity: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
laslastical mynd44
Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Lyrics269: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
He should better be careful before they kidnap him
Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Nigercity: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Nigercity: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:
He should better be careful before they kidnap him

kidnap someone already residing in the city?
anyway you have been noticed

now run along!

12 Likes

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Lyrics269: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nigercity:

kidnap someone already residing in the city? anyway you have been noticed
now run along!
Igbo people can kidnap a person even inside his parlour

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by BKayy: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

Igbo people can kidnap a person even inside his parlour
Hope you know that all the efforts of you and your kinsmen to demarket Aba and the entire Igboland the way you did to PH and SS is an effort in futility.
Aba moves.
East moves.
Igboland moves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Lyrics269: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
BKayy:

Hope you know that all the efforts of you and your kinsmen to demarket Aba and the entire Igboland the way you did to PH and SS is an effort in futility.
Aba moves.
East moves.
Igboland moves
Arewa moves
Oduduwa moves
Fulani rules
Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by BKayy: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

Arewa moves
Oduduwa moves
Fulani rules
Make una (Arewa and ODUDUWA) sort unaselves out. Una romance no concern me. After all una don dey leave together for hundreds of years (even yoruba was one of the seven Banza Bakwai) before Idiot Lugard introduced you guys to us.
Make una dey f*ck unaselves dey go

4 Likes

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Lyrics269: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
BKayy:

Make una (Arewa and ODUDUWA) sort unaselves out. Una romance no concern me. After all una don dey leave together for hundreds of years (even yoruba was one of the seven Banza Bakwai) before Idiot Lugard introduced you guys to us
Igbo people are always looking for who to cheat, Niger Delta and South South will never join you. Don't cross our path
Always alone
And will forever be alone
Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by BKayy: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

Igbo people are always looking for who to cheat, Niger Delta and South South will never join you. Don't cross our path
Always alone
And who is including Niger Delta to himself here?
I didn't mince words when I said Igboland or do you want some Igbos to stay and uplift you?

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Lyrics269: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
BKayy:

And who is including Niger Delta to himself here?
I didn't mince words when I said Igboland or do you want some Igbos to stay and uplift you?
South East will never progress
Fulani rules
Oduduwa moves
Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Akiara: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
NO LEVEL E-RAT FROM THE BMC CREW "CALIPHATE CHAPTER"

GO AND DRINK FURA...YOUR BRAIN NEEDS AN URGENT RESET..

Lyrics269:

Always alone
Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Lyrics269: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Akiara:
NO LEVEL E-RAT FROM THE BMC CREW "CALIPHATE CHAPTER"

GO AND DRINK FURA...YOUR BRAIN NEEDS AN URGENT RESET..

Whether you like it or not
Fulani rules
Oduduwa moves
Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by BKayy: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

South East will never progress
Fulani rules
Oduduwa moves
We accept the challenge

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by melvinjames: 1:40am On Mar 06, 2021
Considering the crimes by our brothers in Southeast Asia, this could be a fact finding tour by an Indonesian.
Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 06, 2021
For this people calling abia governor the worst governor , .

1) how many bad road did u notice in that video?

2) how many new roads did u read ?

Cities better than aba in Nigeria in terms of roads are not upto 10 trust me

The issue is most visitors of aba stops at araira market , and thats like what ota is to Lagos ... using that to judge aba is stupid

Aba is arguably Nigeria best planned city

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Nigercity: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2021
Igbochief001:
For this people calling abia governor the worst governor , .

1) how many bad road did u notice in that video?

2) how many new roads did u read ?

Cities better than aba in Nigeria in terms of roads are not upto 10 trust me

The issue is most visitors of aba stops at araira market , and thats like what ota is to Lagos ... using that to judge aba is stupid

Aba is arguably Nigeria best planned city

fact
I would have posted more pictures
but I was banned From posting pictures..

u can help me screenshot pics from the video and post here for those that doesn't have data

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Enudapan: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Nigercity: 7:36am On Mar 06, 2021
BKayy:

Aba moves.
East moves.
Igboland moves

swears
I wish the person who shot this video
included Ndegoro, Abayi and some part of ogborhill
or even old Aba township to this video
it would have been more dope

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Abagworo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
Someone did something on Aba

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Abagworo(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mostly 4 LGAs of Osisioma, Obingwa, Aba North and Aba South.

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by B2mario(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
Abagworo:
Mostly 4 LGAs of Osisioma, Obingwa, Aba North and Aba South.
Include Ugwunagbo LGA and Eberi Omuma in Rivers state.
Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by B2mario(m): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Okigwe road, Aba

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by B2mario(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
More

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Nigercity: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2021
Pictures of obingwa Aba

Re: Indonesian Drive Through The Ancient Town Of Umuagasi, And Nearby Towns In ABA by Nigercity: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2021
Pictures of ABA

(1) (Reply)

Your First Time Travelling Abroad.do You Act Like Mugu Or Sharp Guy. / Genuine Australia visa link / Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.