Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion (25788 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) / Lagos APC Crisis: Sanwo-olu, Ambode’s Rift Deepens, Avoids Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by plaindealer: 7:30am On Mar 06, 2021
chrisblack:
Cause they know ambode is the best thing to have happened to lagos since Jakande. They want to demarket him. How can he say it was 20%. When most of the beams /pillars take up ramps where done.

lol...

Obviously, incompetence and abandoning projects is how you and your kind measure achievements.

Comedian.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Wickedfacts:
But Ambode completed Ajah and Abule Ẹgba bridge from start to finish. Which bridge have you built from start to finish?
Ordinary to patch Ikorodu Road at Ojota, you've been at it for the past 2 years.

This Sanwo-Olu has been talking for the past 2 years now with nothing to show.

Talking and pointing that's all he does.
The roads at OJOTA, Ketu and Mile 12 axis is a night mare.
This guy's have been patching that road for almost 2yrs now.
You need to see the traffic there daily.
One can spend 3hours from Ketu to Mile 12.
Something that shouldn't take up to 3mins.

It's pathetic, sad and annoying.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by plaindealer: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Wickedfacts:
But Ambode completed Ajah and Abule Ẹgba bridge from start to finish. Which bridge have you built from start to finish?
Ordinary to patch Ikorodu Road at Ojota, you've been at it for the past 2 years.

This Sanwo-Olu has been talking for the past 2 years now with nothing to show.

In Lagos, we don't measure with 2, 3 or 4 projects and countless abandoned projects, your poor and low bar standard is not our standard in Lagos.

While you can not list even up to five projects, his predecessor in his first 4 years didn't just build roads and bridges, he built waterworks, hospitals, markets, courts, maternity centers, driver's institutes, skill centers, started Metro rail that ambode abandoned, ten-lane Lagos badagry that ambode abandoned, cardiac center that ambode abandoned, the list goes on and on.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by Neddstark: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2021
Ambode was an active governor but a political loner. He was corrupt too, heard he has a large share in Enyo Petrol stations (not confirmed).
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by Eriokanmi: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2021
This guy is a liar. Is it not same agege bridge ? Well I'm not surprised. If you could lie of sending military to toll gate which was later refuted by the military , if you could say you spent between 100k and 1m naira to treat just one covid-19 patient daily, then you can say anything
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by plaindealer: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Fashola built 15 waterworks

How many Ambode don build? None

Fashola built 5 power stations

Fashola built 3 bridges including the best bridge in In Nigeria and West Africa called Lekki Ikoyi bridge>

Fashola built 6 modern jetties

Fashola built countless housing estates

Fashola build dozens of new schools

Fashola built many hospitals including the first burn center in Nigeria and the first Cardiac and Renal hospital in Nigeria.

Fashola built 13 maternity centers.

Fashola built many parks including the Freedom park

Fashola build 30 skill acquisition centers

Fashola built rice and cassava mill

Fashola build the Lagos state energy college

Fashola built the new LASG house of assembly

How many ambode don build? None

Fashola built 2 asphalt plant

Fashola built Fashola Paving Stone manufacturing plant

Fashola build many modern courthouses

Fashola built many modern markets including the new Oyingbo market

The noisemakers are shouting all over the place listing 3 projects useless ambode did while abandoning tons of major projects all over Lagos state, they think their village standard is Lagos standard.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by zoedew: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Loushinalistic:
He's clearly lying, Sanwoolu please where are your own projects? Almost 4 years since you became governor and you have not a single project to your name

Government is a continuum.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by Jackson105: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2021
Loushinalistic:
He's clearly lying, Sanwoolu please where are your own projects? Almost 4 years since you became governor and you have not a single project to your name

Would you rather want him to abandoned this kind of project and to start another ones all on the name of having a project to his name? Get sense please, Government is a continum
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by Wickedfacts: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2021
plaindealer:

In Lagos, we don't measure with 2, 3 or 4 projects and countless abandoned projects, your poor and low bar standard is not our standard in Lagos.

While you can not list even up to five projects, his predecessor in his first 4 years didn't just build roads and bridges, he built waterworks, hospitals, markets, courts, maternity centers, driver's institutes, skill centers, started Metro rail that ambode abandoned, ten-lane Lagos badagry that ambode abandoned, cardiac center that ambode abandoned, the list goes on and on.

Fashola performed so well that he was the poster boy for Buhari's campaign in 2015. Can you say the same for this Sanwo-Olu using 2 years to patch a few kms of road at Ojota.

Sanwo-Olu's performance is mediocre. You paid praise-singers won't tell him the truth now so he can step up until it's too late and he's kicked out too. That's how Autojosh and Ikorodureporta were praising Ambode back then because of a few crumbs they were getting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by Akaegwu(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2021
825jobs:
This headline is just meant to cause division.

"Sanwo commissions 1.4km flyover" That's all.

But then, it's also bad that politicians start a project they know they can't finish so they can use it to beg for second term votes.

Abeg support this channel.
This Rwandan girl can speak better naija accent that u...yes YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7OW4Pn4TG4
Who will support the channel of someone who hates the truth.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by plaindealer: 7:59am On Mar 06, 2021
Jackson105:

Would you rather want him to abandoned this kind of project and to start another ones all on the name of having a project to his name? Get sense please, Government is a continum

They want him to be like ambode the project abandoner.

Lagosians are now able to use this bridge because Sanwo Olu is not like ambode who abandoned the same bridge and all his predecessor's projects.

Ambode was pure evil as a governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by smyo(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2021
You did well Mr Sanwolu, completion of past project is better than initiating another one.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by tunjilana: 8:24am On Mar 06, 2021
Sheuns:

Compared to Fashola?

Fashola did well with organising lagos and maintaining critical infrastructure. Ambode focused on adding more...the trajectory he was going and what he completed within 2 and half years....he would have done a lot for lagos if he spent 8 years...His major flaw was not balancing creation and maintainance....but he focused on major pain points....lasting solutions to traffic like iyana oworo and berger initiatives....abule egba, agege and oshodi wud have also relieved movement....

Fashola focused more on enforcing laws, creating good policies and maintaining existing roads/infrastructure... If u compare that with the budget of lagos....it looks like ambode was a better resource manager...

The key thing is the amount realised versus what was spent....it is more visible in ambode era than fashola....as for sanwo....I am yet to see anything....

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by Lifestone(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Advancedman:

You be idiots.
You just described yourself
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by Eriokanmi: 8:25am On Mar 06, 2021
plaindealer:

The noisemakers are shouting all over the place listing 3 projects useless ambode did while abandoning tons of major projects all over Lagos state, they think their village standard is Lagos standard.
See as lie dey smell for your mouth. O ga oo. 3 projects you said?

Have you been to alimosho, epe, ikorodu, agege, etc? Tinubu l'o fi iro pipa jo.

In alimosho alone, (including abule egba where I visit and have a property), let me list ambode's completed projects. Before you take swipes or throw jabs which you guys are known for , I urge you go there and verify, if at all you'd do that.

1- millennium Bridge, abule egba, completed under 18months

35 roads in Agbado oke odo, including those linking ota in ogun state from command

AIT dualised road

Joke Ayo-Oko filling road also linking the ota and construction of link bridges to ogun state in that axis

The agege bridge nko, which he stopped due to blockage of his access to funds to finance projects as directed by tinubu via the state assembly simply because he refused to award contracts to his cronies who have been awarded the same agege Bridge contracts 3 times in the past before ambode's administration, even with mobilisation duly paid but they later abandoned in, including caaso road. Those were the road projects I saw with my korokoro eyes. I've not mentioned epe and ibeju lekki turned to modern cities by ambode. All the roads he completed as seen by me were well lit in the night. I forgot to mention the ekoro road linking AIT and abule egba. Go to Ijaye-ojokoro inside open ilu and akera areas at dalemo.

On transport, I wonder why several myopic souls like you on social media were so blind to see the oshodi interchange, the best in Africa, the construction of the BRT Lane along oshodi-iyana ipaja axis and nearly 1000 modern buses he ordered to boost transport in lagos...or are you too blind to see them? When fashola was there, he ordered ashok Leyland which broke down in one year but ambode ordered Mercedes benz marcopolo. These are the same people claiming he abandoned his predecessor's projects oo...transport system he put in place was part of the Lagos projects.

On Healthcare, ambode's modern and child hospitals in epe and ibeju lekki nko, which sanwoolu recently commissioned? They were up to 60% completion before he was revolted against, by tinubu just because he refused to share state's funds with him and he blocked his access to funds, using his dogs he planted there.

Did you hear of Ayinke House in lasuth which buhari came to commission, which was abandoned by fashola (but completed and equipped by ambode)because of the issues he had with tunubu who wanted to hijack the Ayinke house and convert it to his own just like he did to Bola Tinubu ( BT) Diagnostic Centre in same LASUTH? These are facts you can't deny...3 projects my foot.

They kept spreading all manners of lies that he brought in visionscape whereas, vionscape was an arrangement between bola Tinubu's son who heads the company coordinating the BRT along lagos-ikorodu axis and not ambode. Tinubu can't say he knows nothing about it.

Its 2021 already, can you tell us what sanwoolu has done so far?...I'm waiting

2023 would set the record straight. We have our facts.

Ambode would remain the best lagos had got, after baba jakande

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by EXOUSIAng: 8:27am On Mar 06, 2021
825jobs:
This headline is just meant to cause division.

"Sanwo commissions 1.4km flyover" That's all.

But then, it's also bad that politicians start a project they know they can't finish so they can use it to beg for second term votes.

Abeg support this channel.
This Rwandan girl can speak better naija accent that u...yes YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7OW4Pn4TG4
We should support your channel because a Rwuandan girl can speak with "Naija accent"
Does we have a Naija accent
every tribe comes with her own shade...
And that a Rwuandan girl speaks probably Naija pigin English is enough reason for people to follow your channel? whats special about that?
I understand you are trying to monetize your channel... but you really have serious work to do....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by plaindealer: 8:28am On Mar 06, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Fashola performed so well that he was the poster boy for Buhari's campaign in 2015. Can you say the same for this Sanwo-Olu using 2 years to patch a few kms of road at Ojota.

Sanwo-Olu's performance is mediocre. You paid praise-singers won't tell him the truth now so he can step up until it's too late and he's kicked out too. That's how Autojosh and Ikorodureporta were praising Ambode back then because of a few crumbs they were getting.

This is why I don't take people like you seriously.

Sanwo Olu already commissioned schools, ambode did not build 1 single classroom.

Sanwo Olu already commissioned housing estates, ambode did not build 1 single bedroom

Sanwo already commissioned maternity center, ambode did not build one

Sanwo Olu already commissioned beautiful roads, not the dirty and substandard rubbish ambode did

Sanwo Olu already commissioned the best court building in Nigeria, ambode did not build any.

Sanwo Olu already commissioned hospital, ambode did not build any

Sanwo Olu already commissioned youth center, ambode did not build any

Sanwo Olu already commissioned Eko MSME Fashion Hub, ambode did not build any

Sanwo Olu commissioned 31 Roads in Ifako-Ijaiye

Sanwo Olu already commissioned 48-Chamber Morgue in Yaba Isolation Centre, ambode did nothing

Sanwo Olu already commissioned Secretariat projects in Ketu, ambode did nothing

Sanwo Olu already commissioned Glover memorial hall, ambode abandoned it.

Sanwo Olu already commissioned the best and the most modern abattoir in Nigeria

Lagos Metro that ambode abandoned is back on track under Sanwo Olu

You comedians don't know anything about lagos, all you know is hatred, bitterness, tribalism and nad bele.

Sanwo Olu did more in 2 years than ambode's useless and wasted project abandoning years.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by intruder15(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2021
suzzyboss:
Ambode didn't leave any project , Na una comot am ..
Ambode deserves better

Read the content. Not the heading. The heading suggests he was throwing tantrums. The content eliminated such insinuation.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by tunjilana: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Jackson105:

Which critical...people-impacting project (that was going at a good pace) did ambode abandon....the rail line has already bn abandoned by even fashola b4 ambode came in...they stopped work on it even b4 he got to office....I can say ambode's projects were more people focused...

The main project abandoned was in housing, which were not even really cheap and affordable and besides the private sector was already doing well with that....govt intervention was not priority....what govt shud have done is create policies that will make mortgage easier to access and laws to stop landlord strangling tenants(some of which fashola already did).....Creating access road is a critical govt-dependent project...If ambode stayed back....4th mainland bridge wud have started and wud be going on very well

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by Kiezodumah(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2021
i tell people that what lagos would have been like if abode was given the opportunity can't even be imagined at best. I Miss him, we all do

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by plaindealer: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2021
[s]
Eriokanmi:

In alimosho alone, (including abule egba where I visit and have a property), let me list ambode's completed projects. Before you take swipes or throw jabs which you guys are known for , I urge you go there and verify, if at all you'd do that.

35 roads in Agbado oke odo, including those linking ota in ogun state from command

AIT dualised road

Joke Ayo-Oko filling road also linking the ota and construction of link bridges to ogun state in that axis

The agege bridge nko, which he stopped due to blockage of his access to funds to finance projects as directed by tinubu via the state assembly simply because he refused to award contracts to his cronies who have been awarded the same agege Bridge contracts 3 times in the past before ambode's administration, even with mobilisation duly paid but they later abandoned in, including caaso road. Those were the road projects I saw with my korokoro eyes. I've not mentioned epe and ibeju lekki turned to modern cities by ambode. All the roads he completed as seen by me were well lit in the night. I forgot to mention the ekoro road linking AIT and abule egba. Go to Ijaye-ojokoro inside open ilu and akera areas at dalemo.

On transport, I wonder why several myopic souls like you on social media were so blind to see the oshodi interchange, the best in Africa, the construction of the BRT Lane along oshodi-iyana ipaja axis and nearly 1000 modern buses he ordered to boost transport in lagos...or are you too blind to see them? When fashola was there, he ordered ashok Leyland which broke down in one year but ambode ordered Mercedes benz marcopolo. These are the same people claiming he abandoned his predecessor's projects oo...transport system he put in place was part of the Lagos projects.

On Healthcare, ambode's modern and child hospitals in epe and ibeju lekki nko, which sanwoolu recently commissioned? They were up to 60% completion before he was revolted against, by tinubu just because he refused to share state's funds with him and he blocked his access to funds, using his dogs he planted there.

Did you hear of Ayinke House in lasuth which buhari came to commission, which was abandoned by fashola (but completed and equipped by ambode)because of the issues he had with tunubu who wanted to hijack the Ayinke house and convert it to his own just like he did to Bola Tinubu ( BT) Diagnostic Centre in same LASUTH? These are facts you can't deny...3 projects my foot.

They kept spreading all manners of lier that he brought in visionscape whereas, vionscape was an arrangement between bola Tinubu's son who heads the company coordinating the BRT along lagos-ikorodu axis and not ambode. Tinubu can't say he knows nothing about it.

[/s]

Rubbish, utter rubbish..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by pinkgoodies(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2021
Heathrow44:

especially that Supreme court governor most governors in the south east are infamous for abandoning predecessors projects and starting elephant projects! Look at ikpeazu, Hope uzodinma(supreme court governor), Wike, And many others

Oga go and sit down, if you don't have any reasonable thing to say, that supreme governor is doing weh more than expectation. He continued where ihedioha stopped, never abandoned any project. All roads are getting face lifts.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by maxell(f): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2021
smyo:
You did well Mr Sanwolu, completion of past project is better than initiating another one.

Well said. Unfortunately, a lot of people here are missing this important point.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by favor914: 8:45am On Mar 06, 2021
azpekuliar:
You commissioned it yet still closed it to traffic yesterday! To what end exactly?
As at 1am this morning this bridge and adjoining roads are still not available for public use. shocked
Jagaban & his 40 Thieves.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by 825jobs: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

We should support your channel because a Rwuandan girl can speak with "Naija accent"
Does we have a Naija accent
every tribe comes with her own shade...
And that a Rwuandan girl speaks probably Naija pigin English is enough reason for people to follow your channel? whats special about that?
I understand you are trying to monetize your channel... but you really have serious work to do....

Calm down I beg grin

The channel can NEVER be special to everybody.

The world don't need special people. Check d channel again in 6 months, let's see if u are right n there is indeed nothing special about d channel.

Follow d ig page tho grin joanna_bola
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by moufan: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:

AIT dualised road

They kept spreading all manners of lies that he brought in visionscape whereas, vionscape was an arrangement between bola Tinubu's son who heads the company coordinating the BRT along lagos-ikorodu axis and not ambode. Tinubu can't say he knows nothing about it.

fact!!!!! ambode remains the best Lagos governor since immemorial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by plaindealer: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2021
Sanwo Olu less than 2 years in office.

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by plaindealer: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2021
more

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by plaindealer: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2021
more...........

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion by plaindealer: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2021
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) / Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Sprays Money On Residents Of His State From SUV / Tinubu Orders Manhunt For Plateau, Benue Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.