Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car (62186 Views)

Innoson Should Look Into Partnership With Toyota To Bring Back The Corolla / Home Of Toyota And Lexus Tokumbo Underneath Parts / Toyota Underneath For All SUV/JEEPS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by EgunMogaji2: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2021
Rust is like an iceberg. For every 10% you see on the surface 90% more is underneath.
Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by GEEBITE: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lol.
EgunMogaji2:

I’ll rather buy a high mileage well maintained vehicle from California rather than buy some rust bucket low mileage pos from the east coast.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by erico2k2(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I’ll rather buy a high mileage well maintained vehicle from California rather than buy some rust bucket low mileage pos from the east coast.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by micflo28(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
I wonder how a section filled with fraudsters can be this informative. Good one op
Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Mokelu: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
Gilbertase:
generation, generation!!! Volvo xc90 first generation also lasted for 14 years 02 to 16..but each year will still have it's individual year model! Not to mention there were various subtle adds made through that generation. The VIN makes sure of and identifies exactly that! I cant break it down anymore than that. If you get it, fine. If you wanna stick with your story of '3-5years apart', stick with it.

grin you can't save everyone
Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Mokelu: 12:01am On Mar 08, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Well said

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Mokelu: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2021
micflo28:
I wonder how a section filled with fraudsters can be this informative. Good one op

Name d fraudsters way u don encounter here before
Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by erico2k2(m): 1:04am On Mar 08, 2021
Mokelu:

Name d fraudsters way u don encounter here before
those one wey nor get spare tyres dey quick cash people as fraud, if we wait now for am to mention who defraud am nah till Jesus come B dat
Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Faith063: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2021
All rust fixed cool
Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Mokelu: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
erico2k2:

those one wey nor get spare tyres dey quick cash people as fraud, if we wait now for am to mention who defraud am nah till Jesus come B dat

Them suppose lock am up for false accusation until he provide names n credible evidences to back his claim
Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by franksam2009: 4:56am On Feb 05, 2022
wordychap:
This is what happened to a Toyota Corolla i bought, had to change the fuel tank and do a panel work underneath too.
did it work please?
Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Faith063: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Faith063:
Most of us watch out for cars with good and neat engine before buying a car but truly truly I say to you, something worst is under, always check if the car has not been infected by rust, they said it is usually found in vehicles from Canada.

Una still dey buy Canadian vehicles, "all that glitters is not gold ". Just a reminder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV / Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? / Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.