Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

If This Is The Meaning Of Market Planning, Then What Does Family Planning Mean? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If This Is The Meaning Of Market Planning, Then What Does Family Planning Mean? (789 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Sco Pa Tu Manaa? / APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) / Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is The Meaning Of Market Planning, Then What Does Family Planning Mean? by Ogamysamo: 2:18am On Mar 06, 2021
#GUYZ

my parents were discussing about something like family planning but when they saw me, they quickly changed topic maybe they thought i didn't heard them o, i don't know.

quite ok i got the mean topic of their discussion which is 'family planning' but i don't know what it mean or why they change the topic.

but the following day at school our first period was marketing and the topic was related to planning at first i even mis-heard it to be family planning when i later saw marketing planning written on the board. grin

and he put it this way:
market planning is the process of organizing and defining the marketing aims of a company and gathering strategies and stactics to achieve them.

my question now is if this is the actual meaning of market planning then what is the meaning of family planning since they are all talking about planning or plans

or what could my parents had been trying to achieve with this their own type of planning??
Re: If This Is The Meaning Of Market Planning, Then What Does Family Planning Mean? by Ogamysamo: 2:25am On Mar 06, 2021
admins please don't take it as a joke not everybody know the meaning of family planning whether it be according to the name or it mean something else.

nobody should think useless of it
we are all here to learn one thing or the other
take what is yours and leave the rest for another who might consider it useful
Re: If This Is The Meaning Of Market Planning, Then What Does Family Planning Mean? by Temidayo9(m): 2:34am On Mar 06, 2021
Google it then.
Re: If This Is The Meaning Of Market Planning, Then What Does Family Planning Mean? by uchman(m): 4:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Temidayo9:
Google it then.

Lol,
Well, it's nice to ask ooo but in this Buhari regime, let's always ask matured questions...
Re: If This Is The Meaning Of Market Planning, Then What Does Family Planning Mean? by padi94(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2021
To your parents it means they had an aim of what they wanted to achieve in their family before you where born e.g number of kids they want, and how well they will be capable of taking care of them, the spacing between each child and the effect passing their boundary will have on them as parents as well as considering all factors that can work for or against such plan.

Since they have you already it means you probably where not in their plan, that is why they changed topic when they saw you come in.

What is your next line of action... Take them to court and make money off them

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As 80-year-old Great-grandmother Bags Master's Degree (Photos) / Hilda Baci: See Exam Question Set By Akwa Ibom Poly (photo) / What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.