Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa (62506 Views)

Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by dre11(m): 6:18am On Mar 06, 2021
37-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of Two Dies In Her Lover's House During Sex Romp

Hindi Livinus, Yola

The police command in Adamawa State on Friday confirmed the death of a 37-year-old mother of two children who died in the house of her lover during sexual intercourse.

The police also confirmed the arrest of the lover, one Lekan Agboola, a telecommunication engineer as part of investigations to establish the actual cause of her death.

The state police spokesperson, DSP Suleiman Nguroje, who spoke with journalists in Yola, said Agboola was being detained at the command’s criminal investigation department.

Agboola said Lugas had been his girlfriend for more than three years, adding that he has a wife and two children living in Lagos.

Recounting the circumstances surrounding the death of his partner, Agboola said he called the late Lugas to meet him at home.

He said it was while they were having sex that he noticed she suddenly became stiff.

He said, “On February 24, 2021, around 9am, I called her on the phone and asked her to see me because we had not seen each other for some time. When she arrived, we started having fun and she suddenly collapsed.

‘’When I realised she was not breathing, I then called one of my female friends and told her what happened. She advised me to take her to a hospital where she was confirmed dead.”

The family of the late woman said they suspected foul play, urging the police to get to the root of the case.

A relation, Bridget Lucas, who spoke on behalf of the family, said she was at home with her late sister on February 24 when Agboola called her on the phone.

She said she later got a call from Agboola, less than an hour later, informing her of Lugas’ death.

She added, ‘’I appeal to the police, Adamawa State Government, civil society organisations and well-meaning Nigerians to ensure justice for Andi and not let the matter be swept under the carpet.”

https://punchng.com/mother-of-two-dies-during-sex-romp-with-lover/

1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Anigreat: 6:18am On Mar 06, 2021
shocked

It has always been male , let women follow too after all " the future is female" according to one evening newspaper here.shocked

Sex is sweet at the same time comes with so much bitterness.

Rest in peace young woman.

You went to enjoyed yourself as any other person, but sadly you were not lucky to be alive. May you find peace wherever you are, may that pusssy be bang endlessly in the land of dead till judgement day and may all your sins be forgiven on that day.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Omihanifa: 6:47am On Mar 06, 2021
She died in active service (bed line worker)

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by ObaKlaz: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2021
I was expecting to see pictures of the dead woman. If nah man die on top toto now, dem go attach him picture with only boxers join the media report.

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by arsenal444(m): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2021
This time na woman, men don find d source

9 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Charlex23(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2021
Pathetic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Kingluqman(m): 7:10am On Mar 06, 2021
arsenal444:
This time na woman, men don find d source
I swear grin

I wonder as well oo

13 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Drsnives(m): 7:11am On Mar 06, 2021
E too early for this kind of news na.. watin I want na person weh go give sure 1000 odds make I knack am 100 naira

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2021
Rest in peace, may God grant your family the strength to bear this loss. It is sad and awful to imagine

dre11:

https://punchng.com/mother-of-two-dies-during-sex-romp-with-lover/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by nifemi25(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2021
She simply died in active service. May her soul rest in peace..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by linearity: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2021
Pishure or it’s a lie!
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by tillaman(m): 7:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Damn
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by BlackPantherxXx: 7:34am On Mar 06, 2021
angry

May we not mis-bang.

Many guys single / married have carried gals for sleep-overs. Anything can happen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by seniormallam(m): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2021
People hardly do medical checkup in Nigeria, the lady I'm sure was sick inside,

If you see the way some men prepare for sex before the arrival of their girlfriend, you will think it's cow they want to climb, imagine taking 4 herbal mixtures before sex; haba she's someone daughter na

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Lyrics269: 7:44am On Mar 06, 2021
She died in active service
The future is truly female
One Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Michelle55: 7:46am On Mar 06, 2021
One thing must kill a man but in this case it's a woman.. If only she knew she would die in war front(sexual romps) she wouldn't have bothered.

May her soul rest in peace, she died in active service!!

As for the men, may pvssies never put you in trouble.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by DaddyRochie1642: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2021
ObaKlaz:
I was expecting to see pictures of the dead woman. If nah man die on top toto now, dem go attach him picture with only boxers join the media report.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Died at the warfront lol,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Daniiel: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2021
From pleasure to HADES ...

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by blinking001(m): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2021
This is wonderful news been perpetrated by our brother from South West (cone heads)...the name Agboola sounds familiar to NCAN members..

10 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Kobicove(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2021
Probably died due to exhaustion undecided

It's likely the woman had some untreated ailment
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Bampeh: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2021
Maybe she is having heart related issues. If the devil want to put you in shame he will make sure you have no way of escaping it.

Bampeh have seen it all

7 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by computergenii: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2021
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by BareFacedLies(m): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2021
I doubt if foul play is involved here.

By the way if this relationship had been on for about 3 years then it's very likely the woman was either diveroced or a widow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Wickedfacts: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2021
Did she cum before she died?

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by bluefilm: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Which Kain wahala be dis na?

See as pussy don land another guyman for inside police wahala yet again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by heartbraker(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2021
Abeg wetin dey take people's lives during sex?

embarassed embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by gbadexy(m): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2021
This one was unfortunate to get caught in the act. Many get away with it and are the epitome of piety and decency outside.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.