Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa (62507 Views)

Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Yewandequeen(f): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2021
why do i feel sex enhancing drugs/herbs led to her death or possibly heart failure due too too much romp
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Quality20(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2021
Sharia state with her ppl sef.
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Usorohtheman(m): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Michelle55:
One thing must kill a man but in this case it's a woman.. If only she knew she would die in war front(sexual romps) she wouldn't have bothered.

May her soul rest in peace, she died in active service!!

As for the men, may pvssies never put you in trouble.

Lol...Sex na war front?
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by olisaEze(m): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2021
JustforMen:

How many sex couple dey have sef?
Once you are married sex stops to happen, na lazy ass intimacy you and your wife will be doing... if she is in the mood.
Bros me, married men go outside for SEX because for house na just small chuku chuku you go do before the woman go begin complain.
Adultery will not stop because FVCKING does not happen at home.
Any woman wey dem dey fvck raw well well,(without condom and by one person), you go see say she dey very fresh and happy for estate.
Frustrated feminism na lack of better prick dey cause am.
I don fvck one feminist better gbola, the woman became docile and was always apologising even when I am at fault. She will insist I lead her in everything even small decisions like what she wants to eat when we go out.

You use gbola reset person pikin to Adam/Eve default settings? You must be the original agboola!! grin grin
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by SweetiliciousD: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Sunny Neji's song comes to mind..... "This Ikebe go put you for wahala ooo, ohhh oooo ikebe...."
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Banter1(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2021
It could happen to anybody. if you're married stay faithful and don't chase after young girls, respect your marriage.

To you the youths of nowadays who can't obstain and keep their peek in check, be careful death is always looking for who's life to snatch, stay away from fornication and adultery. THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS OF SINS AFTER DEATH. may GOD almighty have mercy on all of us through his Grace Amen.

But we must change our ways of life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Hassanmaye(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2021
Drsnives:
E too early for this kind of news na.. watin I want na person weh go give sure 1000 odds make I knack am 100 naira
What do you mean
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by content208: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

It has always been male , let women follow too after all " the future is female" according to one evening newspaper here.shocked

Sex is sweet at the same time comes with so much bitterness.

Rest in peace young woman.

You went to enjoyed yourself as any other person, but sadly you were not lucky to be alive. May you find peace wherever you are, may that pusssy be bang endlessly in the land of dead till judgement day and may all your sins be forgiven on that day.

You are uttering rubbish
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Fremantle: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2021
Drsnives:
E too early for this kind of news na.. watin I want na person weh go give sure 1000 odds make I knack am 100 naira
You sef get conscience small
Even if ur family members ref the entire match one go still cut am.
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by pacespot(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2021
So anybody can die from this marathon sex thing, it just depends on which gender is more powerful at a particular romp
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by WriterX(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2021
sex is an act of pleasure no be practice for war
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Hassanmaye(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2021
JustforMen:

How many sex couple dey have sef?
Once you are married sex stops to happen, na lazy ass intimacy you and your wife will be doing... if she is in the mood.
Bros me, married men go outside for SEX because for house na just small chuku chuku you go do before the woman go begin complain.
Adultery will not stop because FVCKING does not happen at home.
Any woman wey dem dey fvck raw well well,(without condom and by one person), you go see say she dey very fresh and happy for estate.
Frustrated feminism na lack of better prick dey cause am.
I don fvck one feminist better gbola, the woman became docile and was always apologising even when I am at fault. She will insist I lead her in everything even small decisions like what she wants to eat when we go out.
The feminist na single mother?
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Kayyus09(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2021
The wages of sin is known

Free graphic design training is ongoing, see signature for details
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Hassanmaye(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
This is a lesson to all guys out there, never try to straff married women, I do warn guys that can Bleep anything they see...see what this caused agbo's life now, you may think you are enjoying, nobody is seeing you...
You don't know the kind of spirit in her,
Can't you go after street girls, or single mothers not yet married, ...
Stay away from married women..... though you may enjoy it but hmmmm the end result....
Some of those women carrying curses mixed with the husband own... you as a guy will sleep with them like that, you too have shared part of it.....
Some guys are animals, they will still be pursuing married women...
My father warned me not to go after married women ...if you have an elderly man or woman please ask them the consequences of it. ....
Guys don't know anything ,all they do is looking for them...
I don't know what Is married women pussy .. maybe they enjoyed it....
Most of them get tired of the marriage and the sex after five years of marriage, married men cheat alot go to any public university and confirm. When he comes back home he sleeps, he doesn't have time for his wife again, and she is also a woman being she has feelings
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by BigBashiru: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

It has always been male , let women follow too after all " the future is female" according to one evening newspaper here.shocked

Sex is sweet at the same time comes with so much bitterness.

Rest in peace young woman.

You went to enjoyed yourself as any other person, but sadly you were not lucky to be alive. May you find peace wherever you are, may that pusssy be bang endlessly in the land of dead till judgement day and may all your sins be forgiven on that day.

The wages of sin is death. The word of God is inerrant.
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by dangotesmummy: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2021
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Why are you a fool like this na grin

You no get conscience? grin

The question you're supposed to be asking is what story will they give her kids when they grow up on the cause of their mom's death? cheesy
Wickedfacts:
Did she cum before she died?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by winner37(m): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2021
in this life something must kill a woman ..
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Drsnives(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2021
HardWork29:

BC46BH9A Sporty bet 14games 2227 odd
Omoh you try, wished you will send the bet9ja booking, I don't do sporty bet
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Drsnives(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2021
Hassanmaye:

What do you mean
I guess you no grow for 9ja or you be ajebo
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Drsnives(m): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Fremantle:

You sef get conscience small
Even if ur family members ref the entire match one go still cut am.
grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by hardon1(m): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2021
Kobicove:
Probably died due to exhaustion undecided

It's likely the woman had some untreated ailment

Mose cases of death during sex is excessive use or overdose of sex enhancing drugs
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Most of them get tired of the marriage and the sex after five years of marriage, married men cheat alot go to any public university and confirm. When he comes back home he sleeps, he doesn't have time for his wife again, and she is also a woman being she has feelings
I understand you... you are right but they will say don't Bleep a wife that is married..
But some there husband have traveled out of the country... leaving behind their wife for years....how will she cope

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Hespee93: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2021
seniormallam:
People hardly do medical checkup in Nigeria, the lady I'm sure was sick inside,

If you see the way some men prepare for sex before the arrival of their girlfriend, you will think it's cow they want to climb, imagine taking 4 herbal mixtures before sex; haba she's someone daughter na

Let me tell you one thing about sex.

Many girls doesn't care whether they are sick or not, if it is sex they forget about thwir health issue.

I have seem a marriwd woman who can't cook, wash clothe, ornplate just because she is sick, but she is the one who called her husband for sex upon the illness.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by bubu2019: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Drsnives:

Only #100?
grin
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by bubu2019: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
I understand you... you are right but they will say don't Bleep a wife that is married..
But some there husband have traveled out of the country... leaving behind their wife for years....how will she cope

Because I am hungry,I will go and Rob a bank.

Do I have a reason to justify my sin?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by sckulboy: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2021
Drsnives:
don't rush yourself Mr 5 odd will soon come.
I pray it won't end in ........

wahala n dangote rapaaaa
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Drsnives(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2021
bubu2019:

Only #100?
grin
Am only applying their rules bro " dont stake what you are can't afford to loose"
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by hamxee33(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2021
dre11:
37-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of Two Dies In Her Lover's House During Sex Romp

https://punchng.com/mother-of-two-dies-during-sex-romp-with-lover/
Yoruba and infidelity be like Corona and year 2020 wat a shame
Yoruba Amaka!!!
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by BigSam13: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2021
womanizer's be very careful
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by overall90: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2021
soobaba:
It's a pity that many people won't learn! But the question is why hasn't any couple died during sex rump? It's always through adultry

It actually happens.
All these story of he/she was not sick,we just ate and after watching TV,he/she slept and didn't wake up.
Or you expect Mama and papa to come and tell you that they were fucking.
the issue is that people especially we Nigerians hardly go for medical check-up, most people you see moving around with weak heart or other health conditions they may or may not be aware of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by esereme2019: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2021
Omihanifa:
She died in active service
Active sexvice.
Re: Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa by Jesslove(f): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2021
Yoruba agbo is very strong, ladies be careful when handling it with yoruba man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.