Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) (20772 Views)

Abuja Airport Shut Down As Aircraft Overshoots Runway (Pictures/Video) / Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video / Arinta Waterfalls In Ekiti And Its Mysteries (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by mmadu4: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
i used to come here to fish with my best friend back in 97 we lived in malali time changes
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kcitytv:
Mistake it the bridge not the River

Eyaaaa
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by LajaLaba: 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
ContentedK:
I knew the lazy almajiri journalist would want to defend his stupidity.. you think journalism is all about phrasing one topic, take your video camera and go about talking rubbish all in the name of gaining views for your channel. Nothing informative about the poorly documented video. You can’t ascertain the age of a river because it’s nature , common sense should tell you that.. how old is your village if I may ask you, I’m sure you can’t answer that... go back and study.. shiithole had really messed a lot of our youths up...
Go sit down joor.Oversabi clown
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Keemie(f): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Thank you for the post. Don't worry about the negative comments.
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Kcitytv: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Keemie:
Thank you for the post. Don't worry about the negative comments.
The negative comments motivate me
Re: River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) by Parkflash(f): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
AlexBells:

He changed the story, he initially said the River is 109 years not the bridge meanwhile if it was white people reporting the age of such things they go for billion years where no one can even think about arguing lol, #peace
He did not change his story but rather corrected his mistake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) / Chicago-Bound Train Carrying 243 Passengers Derails, Casualties Reported / Trading On Railway Track: Why Is This Risky Practice Permitted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.