Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Miss Nollywood Organizer Mr Barakumo Odede To Receive Another Award In Akwa Ibom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nollywood Organizer Mr Barakumo Odede To Receive Another Award In Akwa Ibom (249 Views)

Bbnaija Organizer Mr Olushola Akande Asked Me To Sleep With Him To Get A Slot / Miss Nollywood Organizer Mr Barakumo Celebrate Wife To Be On Her Birthday / Miss Nollywood Organizer Barakumo Odede To Receive Another Award This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Organizer Mr Barakumo Odede To Receive Another Award In Akwa Ibom by Rosenews2233: 11:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Miss Nollywood organizer Mr Barakumo Odede to receive another Award in Akwa Ibom state at the Niger Delta inspire school conference

He wrote this on his Instagram @barakumo_solomon_odede

ANOTHER AWARD ALART ALL THE WAY FROM AKWA IBOM STATE.

Uyo i can't wait to be with you to enjoy some 404

I'm humbled to be selected among top entertainment players, highly respected personalities drawn randomly from all works of life to receive an Outstanding Award.

Sincerely I got humbled when i received the award letter notifying me as a recipient. Consistency and hard work in any given area of life pays I must say. Receiving an Award alongside distinguished personalities in the Niger Delta region and beyond who are doing very well at different level is a plus to my career

Akwa Ibom State to host the 14th edition of "INSPIRED" Niger Delta Schools Conference and INSPIRED Award Red Ball Dinner, one of the biggest child development project platform in Africa.

Re: Miss Nollywood Organizer Mr Barakumo Odede To Receive Another Award In Akwa Ibom by Onyi22(f): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2021
More winning
Re: Miss Nollywood Organizer Mr Barakumo Odede To Receive Another Award In Akwa Ibom by Nbotee(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
Award indeed.. These ones will organise and pay for awards to chase clout like the one always reporting parties in abuja

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Welcomed In Grand Style In Port Harcourt For Homecoming Concert (video / Interview: I Want To Collaborate With Davido , Says Talented Skidiboi / Strong Women Don’t Have Attitude, They Have Standards - Actor, Majid Michel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.