Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,009 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others (35139 Views)

Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others / Benue/Nasarawa Operation Whirl Stroke: Soldiers Neutralise Armed Bandits / Armed Helicopters: How The Nigerian Army Fought Its Way Into Attack Aviation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by fergie001: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Armed bandits have attacked the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria quarters in Kaduna, abducting about nine persons.

This includes a whole family of six, a housewife and her two children.

The bandits gained access to the quarters through the airport runway at about 12.30 am, Saturday.

Sources say the incident lasted for hours as military personnel engaged the bandits, but sadly the attackers had their way.

They later went away on motorcycles with their abductees.

This is the first time the FAAN quarters is experiencing such an attack despite growing security concerns in the state.

Efforts to get reactions from the police have not yielded results.

SOURCE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2021
Before now, I do pray for the safety of these abductees, but I don't do that anymore reason is because they now see Banditry as a major sport festival, means of livelihood, direct access to their governors and easy way to knack pussies and reproduce.

How can I pray for them when a nonentity called Sheikh Gummi is going to different media houses to lecture them about the benefits and blessings attached to Banditry?

Let them continue their kidnap and release northern business, E nor concern me....

Sheybi wen eye blind, mirror go rest.

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by Amaechi2023(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2021
we are already at war with some unknown urchins..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by Dhomesz: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2021
It's well

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by Monogamy: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2021
Northerners are deceiving themselves by still referring to people behind the kidnapping as bandits..

They are simply terrorists , terrorizing people.

The current kidnapping in Northern Nigeria is just a way states have been extorting the FG while some state officials are extorting the state

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by AsomughaChuks02: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2021
The rate of northern migration to the South is worrisome. They have destroyed their own region with intolerance, nepotism, Islamic extremism and illiteracy and want to do same in the south. They have brought their herdsmen to come and be eating up our farm produce, what kind of wickedness is in these people?

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by NwaAmaikpe: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2021
shocked

One of the reasons I love Nairaland is that it affords dumbos like myself the opportunity to learn.

I have since learnt from here that respected elites from the North like Sheikh Gumi believe that banditry is justified because sometimes, people have to do what they have to do to express their grievances and to survive.

If an elite there thinks this way, how much more will the average person there think?
The same bandits we consider as villains may as well be the heroes of the people we think are victims and it brings me to the question below.

What if some of these kidnap victims voluntarily offer themselves and their families up to these bandits as a show of solidarity for their cause, will it not be acute foolishness for NwaAmaikpe here to lose sleep over it?

We can only wish them well and re-echo Jason's words of gold; "Shebi when eye blind, mirror go rest?"
Because one day the monster will consume it's maker.

237 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by nyiamfrank: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2021
Bandits my men

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by GamalNasser: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2021
Buhari knows

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by content208: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2021
I

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by davillian(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Solutions will come once they start kidnapping elites and politicians.....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by Tranquility4u: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2021
This is getting out of hand. Bandits who were cattle rustlers before have now resumed fully as kidnappers of children and adults. They even went as far as kidnapping the whole family of a federal government worker/officer.

Unfortunately, Nigerian government is still sleeping.

11 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by PCG1: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2021
ɦaʋɛ tɦɛʏ ċaʟʟɛɖ ɦɨsɮaɦ❓❓undecided

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Buhari
Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by EdidemLord(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2021
I have nothing to say
Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by Sultty(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist

13 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by BanevsJoker(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2021
Gumi are you there? Another cashout opportunity don show?

14 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by Jh0wsef(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by Kalapizim(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2021
This attack around the airport is not new. Last year we had to wait within the airport premises after landing because we heard some people were attacked.

Plying that airport road after 6pm is risky sef.

Funny part is NDA permanent site is close to the airport.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by wd2454418: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2021
When will they kidnap the mannequin in Aso rock.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by TitanzStudio(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2021
When diz idoits go visit Aso Rock

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by tutudesz: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Bandits Limited Nigeria (BLN)
The spokesman man of BLN, Sheik Gumi seated with other board members grin during a seminar Title: Kidnapping to Wealth

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by dederocs(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Gumi said bandits are freedom fighters undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by HeadShot: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2021
When will they attack Aso Rock

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by IamFINESSE: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Their wahala

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by Jerryherd: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2021
undecided

2021 is the main cash out year for Politicians through Security Votes and kidnapping and banditry is the new trick

By 2022 every Politician both local and national would begin spending this ill gotten wealth for series of Campaing

2023 they would start re arming new Political thugs for the Election and spending billions to bribe and solicit votes

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2021
biz
Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2021
FAKE NEWS

Only NORTHERNERS and YoLuba MUSLIM should call Gumicheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Yoruba, ronu ooo,,,, & choose your associates wisely angry

Unlike the other thread, dem go get strength for much talks here. If you know, you know.

Lemme finish my drink & enter my shell

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill Four Gunmen Attempting To Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu / APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue / Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.