Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash (34934 Views)

Shaibu Prayed For Omobayo Godwins To Be Higher Than Him, Months Ago / Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by celebgistz: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has narrated how the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, prayed for him a day before the Chopper he flew in crash-landed at Kabba, Kogi State.

This is even as he revealed that his aged mother would have lost two sons on the same day had those on board the crashed Chopper died.

The vice president made the revelations at a Thanksgiving Service held at the RCCG, City of Grace, Lokoja, Kogi State on Sunday.

In a statement issued by Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity (Office of the Vice President), Laolu Akande, Osinbajo said Adeboye spoke to him after the Holy Ghost Service on Friday in Lagos.

According to the vice president, “On Friday, we went to (RCCG) camp; usually, I attend our Holy Ghost service. We came in very late from Akwa Ibom State. In fact, we arrived just in time for the grace at the end of the service.

“Thereafter, our Daddy in the Lord, (G.O) Pastor Adeboye, wanted to speak to me. He asked me how things were going on, the campaign activities and all that, and I explained everything; what I was doing on the campaign trail and all of that, some of the challenges.

“He then said, ‘I am going to pray for you.’ He said a prayer that turned out to be very interesting because usually, as you know, he doesn’t pray for long.

“He said ‘Lord God Almighty, I want you to protect this man,’ He said it three times and paused, then he continued. ‘You know how very dear he is to my heart. I want you to protect him.’ I found it very funny that he repeated it several times and then he prayed for favour and other things.

“So, when the crash happened, immediately it dawned on me that the Lord God had led him to say that very special prayer. And the Lord God Almighty delivered us in accordance with His word that, ‘even when 10,000 fall by our side, no harm whatsoever, will come near us.’ I just want to thank the Almighty God for His grace and mercy that has been so abundant in my life and in all of our lives who are here.”

Osinbajo who was joined by others on board the Chopper at the altar disclosed that his mother would have lost two sons on the same day had they died in the crash.

Those on board the crashed Chopper with him were Minister of State Labour, Stephen Ocheni, Femi Osinbajo, (VP’S elder brother), Special Adviser on Political Matters, Senator Babafemi Ojudu and SSA Foreign Affairs/Protocol, Ambassador Abdullahi Gwary.

Others were Mr. Laolu Akande, (Spokesman); Dr Biodun Adelowo, Personal Physician; Mr. Doyin Adetuberu, Security Officer and Ayoola Oladunni, ADC.

Osinbajo said, “This is my elder brother, the same father, same mother. Our father passed on long ago, but our mother is alive. If both of us had lost our lives on the same day, that would have been an absolute tragedy, but God saved that from happening.

“We are truly grateful to the Almighty God and we bless the name of the Lord. And for all of you who are rejoicing with us today, your homes will be filled with rejoicing. You will not know tragedy; you will not know harm, all the days of your lives will be filled with rejoicing.”

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-TRENDING-How-Pastor-Adeboye-Prayed-For-Me-Before-Helicopter-Crash-Says-VP-Osinbajo

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by celebgistz: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nice

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Sam0(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
No more losses.Faithful God

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by viyon02: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Believe this to your own peril, you can't dine and wine with the devil without long spoon.

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by bastardmod: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
419 pastors

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by inoki247: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hmmm so u are telling me Sala dat is Plane Crashed offend God he should av consulted Pastor Adeboye before traveling..... ur followers will enjoy the story sha..

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by crestedaguiyi: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
hehehehe.

the rogue and his mentor are 2 of a kind, without shame and honour

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by freemanbubble: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
And so
He should shut up
For every day we live we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die.

God did not give him a preferential treatment
His he better than sala that just died ?

God is not protecting anybody because there is no God

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by chukzbozz86: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
....and you still went ahead Stubborn Pastor

No wonder they said the 3 category of people you cannot advice
1. Someone that is wealthy
2. A man/woman in love
3. APC supporter

Buhari and his Supporters are synonymous with Stubbornness

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by BrutusOj(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mtcheeew... We won't hear word again, God just warned you for the many lies you have been dishing out to Nigerians in the name of politics. Your thanks should go to only the Almighty God and not any god of man. You have been given a second chance to repent for real. Stop using the name pastor to deceive the Christain community to vote for the evil party that has caused us more harm than good since Nigerian became an independent nation. They are now quoting bible verse "Only the righteous exalt a nation" on their bill boards to fool some people who will foolishly say Osibanjo is a pastor, let us for vote for APC because of him. This too shall pass away come 16th. God won't let is suffer for another four (4) good years again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by BCISLTD: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
rubbish ...looking for sympathy votes.....Pastor but ur covering for a clearly old and senile president ..you cant speak the truth...Pastor my ass

19 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
We thank God for ur safety and even though we are on different political and ideological divides, i grudgingly admit that your smooth relationship, loyalty and dedication to your boss’ cause is admirable and beautiful to watch though your lies and what u represent is disheartening! I however forgive you on the basis that one cannot campaign against himself to be removed from power.

In closing, just as the great General Marcus Craxus said to Spartacus, “I wish u were born a roman and stood beside me in battle”, I also say to you, “I wish u were in the PDP or even with any of the opposition guys so we could do battle together against tyranny and the forces of retrogression, darkness and insensitivity to the religious and ethnic diversity of Nigeria”

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by kristisking(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Nwega: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nice one
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by vicstoneint(f): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin shocked
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by oyetunder(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
smiley Some will not know they should have not typed their opinions. They hate God to the point that anything about Him irritates them. And to them, there are no true men of God because they know the imperfections of pastors. In their arrogance of ignorance, they do not know that none of the men and women God used in the Bible was perfect. If to you God cannot answer prayers, keep shut and play the God of your own life.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by jaxxy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
God is in control

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Kharol1234: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
glory to God

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
viyon02:
Believe this to your own peril, you can't dine and wine with the devil without long spoon.
Everything about these PASTORS now, na CUSTOMER SERVICE

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by hisexcellency34: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Adeboye' s jazz must be very strong
Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by helinues: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Touch not ........

Fire

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
The lord is your strength

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by obaival(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fake pastor, you cannot see your own vision, another is even praying for your safety & it's funny to you. sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by bigglesjnr: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
celebgistz:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has narrated how the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, prayed for him a day before the Chopper he flew in crash-landed at Kabba, Kogi State.

This is even as he revealed that his aged mother would have lost two sons on the same day had those on board the crashed Chopper died.

The vice president made the revelations at a Thanksgiving Service held at the RCCG, City of Grace, Lokoja, Kogi State on Sunday.

In a statement issued by Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity (Office of the Vice President), Laolu Akande, Osinbajo said Adeboye spoke to him after the Holy Ghost Service on Friday in Lagos.

According to the vice president, “On Friday, we went to (RCCG) camp; usually, I attend our Holy Ghost service. We came in very late from Akwa Ibom State. In fact, we arrived just in time for the grace at the end of the service.

“Thereafter, our Daddy in the Lord, (G.O) Pastor Adeboye, wanted to speak to me. He asked me how things were going on, the campaign activities and all that, and I explained everything; what I was doing on the campaign trail and all of that, some of the challenges.

“He then said, ‘I am going to pray for you.’ He said a prayer that turned out to be very interesting because usually, as you know, he doesn’t pray for long.

“He said ‘Lord God Almighty, I want you to protect this man,’ He said it three times and paused, then he continued. ‘You know how very dear he is to my heart. I want you to protect him.’ I found it very funny that he repeated it several times and then he prayed for favour and other things.

“So, when the crash happened, immediately it dawned on me that the Lord God had led him to say that very special prayer. And the Lord God Almighty delivered us in accordance with His word that, ‘even when 10,000 fall by our side, no harm whatsoever, will come near us.’ I just want to thank the Almighty God for His grace and mercy that has been so abundant in my life and in all of our lives who are here.”

Osinbajo who was joined by others on board the Chopper at the altar disclosed that his mother would have lost two sons on the same day had they died in the crash.

Those on board the crashed Chopper with him were Minister of State Labour, Stephen Ocheni, Femi Osinbajo, (VP’S elder brother), Special Adviser on Political Matters, Senator Babafemi Ojudu and SSA Foreign Affairs/Protocol, Ambassador Abdullahi Gwary.

Others were Mr. Laolu Akande, (Spokesman); Dr Biodun Adelowo, Personal Physician; Mr. Doyin Adetuberu, Security Officer and Ayoola Oladunni, ADC.

Osinbajo said, “This is my elder brother, the same father, same mother. Our father passed on long ago, but our mother is alive. If both of us had lost our lives on the same day, that would have been an absolute tragedy, but God saved that from happening.

“We are truly grateful to the Almighty God and we bless the name of the Lord. And for all of you who are rejoicing with us today, your homes will be filled with rejoicing. You will not know tragedy; you will not know harm, all the days of your lives will be filled with rejoicing.”

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-TRENDING-How-Pastor-Adeboye-Prayed-For-Me-Before-Helicopter-Crash-Says-VP-Osinbajo
may almighty God continue to protect you and your principal as you take us to next level of abbundant blessings.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Lavoca: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
The same prayer that could not save the APC members who died in LAGOS today?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Is04970: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
May the name of God be Praised.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by Truefaith: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
THIS IS THE TRAGEDY OF THE FAKE NIGERIAN CHRISTIANITY.

So the glory of the Vice President's survival actually belongs to Adeboye, not God?

The sooner the Vice President wakes up, opens his Bible and realizes the truth Mr Adeboye does not have any connection to the God of the Bible, the better for him.

Mr Adeboye works for the Anti-Christ: ask him to show you his COMBS, WOODEN STICK and CHAIR where he says his powers reside.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/08/20/pastor-enock-adeboye-reveals-his-miracle-wooden-stick/

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/09/21/pastor-adeboye-and-anti-christ-doctrines/

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by kaystick86(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
#FREE DEJI ADEYANJU

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me Before Helicopter Crash by olayemioshiyemi: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
We return all glory to you Lord .

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / Throwback Photo Of Yahaya Bello And His Wife / Three Men Rape Male Commercial Tricycle Operator In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.