Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (41949 Views)

Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos / Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by IamHeWrites: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2021
A 100-level female student of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma in Edo State, has been crushed to death by a trailer, Igbere TV reports.

The unfortunate incident reportedly happened yesterday, Friday, March 6 around the school students' village.

Sympathisers who were mostly students of the school gathered at the scene of the accident to catch a glimpse of the body and learn more about her death.

It was gathered that the trailer crushed the deceased who was identified as Abusomwan Dexter Osemwoyam to death while she was on a commercial motorcycle.

She reportedly fell off the motorcycle and was crushed to death by the trailer. The driver also fled for his life probably as a result of fear of mob action.

Abusomwan, according to information gathered by Igbere TV, recently completed her semester examination at AAU.

An ambulance owned by the school later came to carry her lifeless body from the scene of the accident. Her remains has since been deposited at the mortuary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUsq_Fa4TyI

https://igberetvnews.com/1384324/trailer-crushes-aau-female-student-death-graphic-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2021
Rip. in your next life don't come as a Nigerian

18 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:36am On Mar 06, 2021
shocked

The only moral of the above picture.

Always wear neat underwear.

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2021
No be one of her eye pop out so shocked
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by GamalNasser: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Village people have struck her at registration phase
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone dial 911!!, Yabaleft patient on the loose!!! shocked shocked shocked

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by content208: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2021
This is one of the reasons I don't like taking bike. It exposes one to more danger than any other means of transportation

38 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2021
How can I unbook this space cry

Don't know what to type....tears in my eyes cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by osamz007: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

are u high

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Dexpro: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2021
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by johnmartus(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2021
R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Raysleek: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
Her only crime was being in a school without proper accommodation in the campus for students hence the need to ply motorcycles that aren't regulated hence they carry 2 passengers on the highway. Rest on dear girl, I'm sorry they failed you, we failed you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by midolian(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The likes you get by displaying your madness won't get you anywhere

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by salbis(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
May God rest her soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sad
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by slawormiir: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
Even before them ban bike for Benin city
Me personally don dey avoid that means of transportation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
What a painful exit!
May God console her loved ones

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Forget about the likes you got, this comment isn't funny at all angry. You could just put yourself in her brother's shoe.

Raysleek:
Her only crime was being in a school without proper accommodation I'm the campus for students hence the need to ply motorcycles that aren't regulated hence they carry 2 passengers on the highway. Rest on dear girl, I'm sorry they failed you, we failed you.

I'm still looking for the sense in this angry

Accommodation or not, most students/people would always have one or more reasons to use commercial motorcycles.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by tonididdy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oh NO

Parents go cry tire
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by IfIPerishIPeris: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
O my GOD!
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Cachetdotng: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oga o....ki oloun ma shanu wa o...we no go die like insect embarassed

If you want to learn web design see my signature....aluta continua grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Betallion: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who the hell is this guy?

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Preciousallure(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
100l sad, its my skul
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Coronavirus84: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
H
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Godada(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2021

What a cruel way to die
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Mindlog: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sad. May her soul in peace and her family be consoled

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Barbsamiin: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Those bike riders ride carelessly in a hurry to drop and take another passenger.
RIP.
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by HeadShot: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Betallion:

Who the hell is this guy?

He's the forum clown

10 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Ademola47(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
So sad, may God grant her parents and friends the fortitude to bear the loss.

The school management should look into the incessant cases of accident in the area. If possible, the service of road accident management experts should be engaged to forestall future occurrence.

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
Stop posting graphic pictures abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unidentified Passengers Left Bloodied After Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja.PICS / Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) / Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.