Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (41963 Views)

Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos / Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
Once I dey bike, thaz if I take at all, cos I dey prefer stroll , and against traffic of vehicle, na so I go dey look back and front.if I no like e speed, I go just beg am to take am jejely o. But I rarely take bike, except na untarred road for residential area
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
This thing is very common with aau and auchipoly.
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Don’t take Okada where trailers also ply. Use it as a last mile solution.

Just the other day, one crazed Okada passed me and then cut me off. I pressed my horn in anger. The Okada didn’t say anything but it’s the passenger that was screaming at me and asking if I was okay in the head.
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Jerryherd: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
I wonder why we just leave accident victims to their fate.... Nobody nears to check her pulse till she gives up the ghost all they do is snap pictures and make videos

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by medriano: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
May her soul rest in peace.
This is so painful.
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only moral of the above picture.

Always wear neat underwear.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt - It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid.

Funi enuf, some clowns actually liked ur foolishness. SMH

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
what might have caused it? us it driver's fault,cyclist or....I don't even know what to say....may Her soul rest in peace and may God give her parents the fortitude to bear the loss

If it's a must to take her pix why couldn't they cover her properly??
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by 2shaw: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
I prefer to stay at the back of a bike at meoderate speed. When i fly your bike,i give you my rules and my money. No rushing anyhow,if na aboki,i skip.
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by nyiamfrank: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And some idiots are liking this post. Alamajiri with no value for life. You don't even take one moment to think. Foolish thing.

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Focusmind: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
Raysleek:
Her only crime was being in a school without proper accommodation in the campus for students hence the need to ply motorcycles that aren't regulated hence they carry 2 passengers on the highway. Rest on dear girl, I'm sorry they failed you, we failed you.

I disagree - the number one crime now is being a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Ezeakanobi: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
[/quote][color=#006600][/color][quote author=content208 post=99654005]This is one of the reasons I don't like taking bike. It is exposes one to more danger than any other means of transportation

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by 16inchdick: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

be like say Dem just unban you e don tey ooo angry
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

be like say Dem just unban you e don tey ooo
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
khaliff16:
so sad

100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

Scamming bastard
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by ManOfCompetence(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
may her soul rest in peace....God please forgive me for laughing at that NwaAmaikpe joke....

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by RICHSATAN: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
who ever snapped her didnt see the need to cover her properly before taking pics. ??
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by nedupel(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OK o
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Rukkyken71: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seriously? u re pathetic
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Maj196(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Rip to her. People quoting NwaAmaikpe are just wasting their time.
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by MediMedi(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Wetin make her fall on top bike na, I can't say village people
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by jonnypie(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
We just like the vapor, one second we are the next second we are at the other side...

RIP...
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by oliverano: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only 10 likes and counting....Cool

That people actually liked this comment shows exactly where we are as a nation. May her soul rest in perfect peace!

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by JONSYN7154: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Catfishing:
Someone dial 911!!, Yabaleft patient on the loose!!! shocked shocked shocked
cheesy
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by sanmtiago(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Any time I hear of People’s death I become bolder cause I know my own time is limited and so is the rest of us. Life is so damn short and meaningless

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you are very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you are should have kept quiet if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Trogge: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

sure am gonna tell your sister about her underwear when she dies.
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by medriano: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
The way some of you comment on sensitive issues is appalling.
You have parents, siblings and friends. Try to be compassionate towards people even if you don’t know them. Your comments say a lot about you and how you were raised.
Before you come here to spew trash, put yourself in same position as the person you are talking down on.
Be nice please!!
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
God have mercy! It's of your mercy we're not consumed.
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by tweakdude1: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
content208:
This is one of the reasons I don't like taking bike. It exposes one to more danger than any other means of transportation

So car is safe abi
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by jeff1607(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
Raysleek:
Her only crime was being in a school without proper accommodation in the campus for students hence the need to ply motorcycles that aren't regulated hence they carry 2 passengers on the highway. Rest on dear girl, I'm sorry they failed you, we failed you.

Who's we?

We who?

Who are we?

Why we?
Re: Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) by Samade7: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wanted to talk before but I don't like talking to senseless pple.........May God almighty deliver u from senselessness. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children Spray Papers On Motorists In Benin City, Imitate Yahoo Boys (Video) / Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic / Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.