Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Biography Of King Kayboy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of King Kayboy (277 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari's Statement At The Coronation Of King Charles III / Buhari To Attend Coronation Of King Charles In London / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of King Kayboy by Kingkayboyblog(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2021
Adedayo kayode is a nigerian upcoming musician who deals with rap and afrobeats
He was born on 29th july,he was born in ondo state nigeria and grew up there
He was reported as a brother to hardvantage of lagos better called most wanted host
He started music during the lockdown and is reported nice since then,although he never record a love song but inspirational and hustlers song are his types,we are very sure that he will release a love song soon.
He released his song titled shower your blessing featuring classic dan
He came back after a week and release a featured song titled tomorrow and so on
During some month after he released aiye he promise to release a song with kizzy frosh and remmy dee again titled rap demon, according to predict his crews said the song is full of bars,punchlines,wordplay and vibes which we all need
King kayboy come up on Facebook one day to make a promise he's yet to fulfill and we are sure he will fulfill the promise,he said 'i want to feature all my secondary school friends whom are now artists in just one song' he promise to release the jam with the likes of kizzy frosh,strategist,phermy fas,lil money and fresh tizzy
We have see different types of freestyle video from king kayboy, he's a very good freestyler he got bars,he make a deal with friends that 'anytime I release rap demon I will drop alongside a lamba freestyle titled opor
We don't need to say much stories about him here,if you listen to his songs you will surely know who he is.
You can get to him on facebook @king kayboy ricch,Twitter @kingkayboy and i.g @king_kayboy

Re: Biography Of King Kayboy by Kingkayboyblog(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2021
��

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Engaging In Spiritual Activities – Bishop Kukah / CCB In Disarray As Bola Tinubu’s Case File Disappears / Law Maker Says Nigerians Abroad Have No Say In What Happens In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.