Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) (30418 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing / Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ijebu-ode, Meets Awujale, Others - Photos / Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by StreetFight: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

After he might have collected his own share out of N10.5billion for transportation of the vaccine around the 36 States of the federationgrin

First time in my life I have seen a pastor so shameless.

First time, I am seeing a youth so senseless. First time I am seeing a lazy youth without home training and no life ambition apart from Yahoo Yahoo and betting.

What a wasted generation of lazy youths
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by highness25(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

https://igberetvnews.com/1384334/breaking-buhari-osinbajo-takes-covid-19-vaccine-live-tv-video/
Believe me na malaria injection dem de give them. Na country people go take the imported one
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by StreetFight: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
highness25:
Believe me na malaria injection dem de give them. Na country people go take the imported one

Person wey no sick no dey take injection. I no sick, I no dey take shishi
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Whoube99(f): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bubu is like, osibande is it pfenful for me?
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by ThatFairGuy: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
Good For Him..

Even if GOD'S Servant, Papa Adeboye takes the Vaccine on live Satellite Network, I do not care.I will not take it..
I am Fully Vaccinated by the Blood of JESUS
Vaccinated indeed. You're holier than those who took it

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by highness25(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
StreetFight:

Correct guy. We de the same page. Shey na person wey chop de take medicine?
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by highness25(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
StreetFight:

Correct guy. We de the same page. Shey na person wey chop de take medicine??
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
Buhari dey fear neddle, see as e dey stretch neck to see
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by OmoAkin85: 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I might sound archaic but I'll never trust these vaccines. Whenever I remember what they did in South Africa it sends shivers down my spine. In the guise of vaccinating they were deliberately infecting people with HIV.

Modified...see the link.. https://newafricanmagazine.com/18285/

I sha wish the v.p well. And I hope it works for its intended purpose.
Make dem go inject am finish make he wan give speech instead to say fellow Nigerians he go dey say coocoorookoo
are you serious never heard of that before
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by TheRareGem1(f): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nigerians. This way, we should have the mind to take this vaccine, if the government didn't procure the vaccines, we will be the ones to shade them. Now the vaccine is available, the best is to take them.
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by IjeBos(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
I'm sure they both got the vaccine. It would suprise me if they didn't get the Pfizer or Moderna one months ago. I would expect my nations leaders to.
This was probably just a photo shoot to try to instill confidence. Not saying the AstraZeneca vaccine isn't good.
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Naturopathic: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
It's glaring now that Buhari/Osinbajo mean well for Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by TOYNEX(f): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
why are they trying to convince us
anything Osinbajo joins buhari to do is mostly deceit. take Covid19 vaccines at your own risk
Need high quality Rhinestones, stone board and stoning accessories
check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6066808/stone-pattern-board-stoning-materials/1#99652592

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by WoundedLamb: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Omezif:
Why taking vaccine while i am healthy? May almighty father in the heaven protects his children from contracting any infection.
but osinbajo by taking this vaccine is to tell nigerians don't shake about the vaccine.

Vaccines are not for sick people. They are primarily preventive and not necessarily curative. This excludes therapeutic vaccines, of course.
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Prof Osinbajo, best VP ever
Why is Buhari stretching his neck and observing like he is scared.....

grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Freelancerx: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2021
JoeEeL:

Osibanjo is the vice president, just one official position lower than the president. And he's 62 years old. About 20 years younger than Buhari. Why is he not half as fresh as Buhari?

And you call yourself a freelancer. Probably in your mind, you're hustling small small inconsequential gigs on Fiverr. See thinking of a so-called freelancer o, talkless of the unenlightened. undecided

LOL, you think you have made sense? Go in peace abeg
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Joyce95: 7:52am On Mar 07, 2021
Karleb:
What he is taking might not be the vaccine. cheesy

Your blood then.
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Joyce95: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2021
Leadership by exam is what I'll call this, at least the Nigerian people can now take the vaccine with confidence.
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Dejyom(m): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2021
We look forward to seeing the vaccine made available to everybody soonest.
We appeal to all States to step up preparedness for meeting the requirements for deployment of the vaccine to their respective States.
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by TheRareGem1(f): 8:11am On Mar 07, 2021
In the absence of Pfizer, astrazaneca is a also an effective covid vaccine, Nigerians should register online, go to the vaccination centres alloted to them and take the shot. Let's burry this virus
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Wada3: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2021
Exemplary leadership
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Zeemam: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2021
Leadership by Example....I love this man
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 11:03am On Mar 07, 2021
Star boy!

The incoming president of Nigeria on 29th May 2023
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by mich2012: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by lasisi69(f): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2021
Heathrow44:

In as much as u made a little sense, the leaders of every country need to be protected first, cos when a leader dies , there's a potential for acts of treason and anarchy, massive breakdown of law and order as nobody knows who to take orders from anymore!
ignorance is costly, don't toil with it...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) / Asylum To IPOB: We Provide Protection For Those Who Need It - UK Tells FG / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.