Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! (1669 Views)

2023: Peter Obi Is A Continuation Of Youths' END SARS Unfinished Project / Stop Killing Nigeria Youths End Sars-end Jagaban-end Buhari -girl Cries Out / How Makinde Is Bringing Professionalism To Governance In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! by tutudesz: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Theres no other way except the highway at this point i am sorry.

Like the other poster kill them all or .most of them so that the survivors can sit up.

If we form a secret militia that will be tasked with annihilating these evil politicians and making a mockery of them one by one and also stating clearly why they are being killed.

Like a robbin hood strategy they wouldn't know who could be next so they will have no other option than to sit up.

My bloody cent.
Your secret militias will leak the information, while some will refuse to kill their people.
The best way is the push out of power, stage by stage. From LG to State level to federal level
Re: How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! by tutudesz: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2021
omoharry:
Nice suggestion though but are the councilors autonomous from thier state government ? Do they have financial autonomy ?
The reason the LG can't stand up to state government, is because they are hand picked. Now if youths(goods one's) are elected, they will challenge the state government if they touch LG money or withhold it.
Those who preform very well are pushed to house of assembly, from there Governor's.
Re: How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! by omoharry(f): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2021
tutudesz:

The reason the LG can't stand up to state government, is because they are hand picked. Now if youths(goods one's) are elected, they will challenge the state government if they touch LG money or withhold it.
Those who preform very well are pushed to house of assembly, from there Governor's.
very very very nice suggestion .
Now my problem is this ; how do we we unite the youth to vote for a consensus candidate without allowing the Nigerian factors to creep in ? What must we do to liberate our mind from the stronghold of voting for people along religious and ethnic lines despite thier questionable character ? What must we do ? Do we hold a section to discuss this abnomalies ? Do we believe we have a problem with the way we reason? For it will determine if we ever be united under one umbrella or not ? So we have two task at hand to accomplish before achieving our mission.
One task will be to designe ways to form United front for the youth & present a common front where we can all agree on a common mission of purpose to change the structure of this country .
The second task we must acheive is to find out ways to deracalized our thoughts and minds from our various ethic /Regilious prejudices that we have had while growing up . This is our problem and it has been the weapons our wicked politicians/ leaders have been using to hold us down ever since ?
How can we liberate ourselves from this ?
If only we could have a free & open mind , then voting for a Chinedu , Tunde or Musa for a political position across board will not be a problem, as long as they have all the qualities it takes to occupy that particular position and & thier believe in our vision to make a difference nation .
Our judgement toward them then , would not be base on where they come from but base on thier deliverables .
Re: How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! by content208: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
Inteltower:

Love what you bring to the table

I am assembling a group of intelligent and committed persons for the goal to change the bad situation of this country with proper strategies and operations

Join us if intetested
Chat me up on whatsapp: (08136156015)

I'm not interested in your group or plan, bro. I'd rather pray for a better Nigeria. God can do all things, I still believe
Re: How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! by tutudesz: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
omoharry:
very very very nice suggestion .
Now my problem is this ; how do we we unite the youth to vote for a consensus candidate without allowing the Nigerian factors to creep in ? What must we do to liberate our mind from the stronghold of voting for people along religious and ethnic lines despite thier questionable character ? What must we do ? Do we hold a section to discuss this abnomalies ? Do we believe we have a problem with the way we reason? For it will determine if we ever be united under one umbrella or not ? So we have two task at hand to accomplish before achieving our mission.
One task will be to designe ways to form United front for the youth & present a common front where we can all agree on a common mission of purpose to change the structure of this country .
The second task we must acheive is to find out ways to deracalized our thoughts and minds from our various ethic /Regilious prejudices that we have had while growing up . This is our problem and it has been the weapons our wicked politicians/ leaders have been using to hold us down ever since ?
How can we liberate ourselves from this ?
If only we could have a free & open mind , then voting for a Chinedu , Tunde or Musa for a political position across board will not be a problem, as long as they have all the qualities it takes to occupy that particular position and & thier believe in our vision to make a difference nation .
Our judgement toward them then , would not be base on where they come from but base on thier deliverables .
Consensus candidate is one of the major problem facing Nigeria, let the people pick their candidate themselves. We just have to improve the selection process.
-What must we do to liberate our mind from the stronghold of voting for people along religious and ethnic lines despite thier questionable character ?
This is a general problem facing the world, sentimental voting will always play a major role in Nigeria election. Trump won and lost because of this reason.
-Do we believe we have a problem with the way we reason? For it will determine if we ever be united under one umbrella or not ?
Admitting our problem will be a major step forward and find the solution will be easy. But Nigerians hardly accept their mistakes undecided
-So we have two task at hand to accomplish before achieving our mission.
One task will be to designe ways to form United front for the youth & present a common front where we can all agree on a common mission of purpose to change the structure of this country.
It will be very hard O! We will have to do aways with (Age, Education qualifications, Career, Religion, tribes) Have you tried discussing with other youths before You will hear words like, I old pass you, you go school, etc
-The second task we must acheive is to find out ways to deracalized our thoughts and minds from our various ethic /Regilious prejudices that we have had while growing up . This is our problem and it has been the weapons our wicked politicians/ leaders have been using to hold us down ever since ?
This problem can't be solved, without banning Religion O!!
Musa from NE can't solve SW problem, because he is not from SW. I don't even how to explain this without sounding like a bigot
Re: How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! by Greenback: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
BadRadio:
The status-quo is clearly visible for all to see, as the state of the nation has deteriorated so badly like we've never experienced before, from poorly developed infrastructures, total negligence in leadership, security issues and more...

thing is... it is apparently open for all to see that we are being dealt with by a set of oligarchs who would stop at nothing to continue to impoverish us till infinity.

A government that detest democracy for it people, by it's people and to it's people. A reason using protest as a tool against bad governance will never add up.

Here I am seeking intelligent Nigerians to collectively come up with suggestions and strategies that can be adopted to end bad governance in Nigeria

Czechoslovakia

Czech/Slovakia.
India/Pakistan
Sudan/south Sudan

Only solution.
Re: How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2021
I WAS BANNED YESTERDAY AND I DONT KNOW WHY THE MOD's CHOOSED TO DO SO !!!
Re: How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
omoharry:
Thank you .Count me in then .
pls join using the numbers provided in this thread by inteltower. thanks
Re: How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! by dododawa1: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
we needed live Gu
Re: How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! by omoharry(f): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
content208:

I'm not interested in your group or plan, bro. I'd rather pray for a better Nigeria. God can do all things, I still believe
while the western world would rather plan & act to make thier country a better place, you black man would rather find the lazy way out, by praying and fasting for angel Gabriel to come from heaven to change your country and do away with ur bad leaders .
Keep on praying and fasting, until ur children and grand children arrives to inherit what thier grand father have been praying for .
Re: How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! by content208: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
omoharry:
while the western world would rather plan & act to make thier country a better place, you black man would rather find the lazy way out, by praying and fasting for angel Gabriel to come from heaven to change your country and do away with ur bad leaders .
Keep on praying and fasting, until ur children and grand children arrives to inherit what thier grand father have been praying for .

Thank you, bro. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain / Man Says Mr President Is A Bandit. Gives "good" reason (video) / Why Southern Govs’ Ban On Open Grazing Isn’t Effective In S-east —miyetti-allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.