Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,886 members, 7,863,008 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos (20201 Views)

Current State Of Concrete Road Umahi Constructed In Nkalagu, Ebonyi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by maxell(f): 4:57am On Mar 07, 2021
It’s nice to see that the government is spreading out development beyond the state capital (Uyo).

1 Like

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2021
maxell:

It’s nice to see that the government is spreading out development beyond the state capital (Uyo).
Exactly bro, in just 18months .
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2021
Ikpongiton:
akpabio is a real thief.he stole akwa ibom blind.youcall the man that awarded 25 kilometers road at 23 billion naira,an uncommon senator.you must be a thief like him.
Indeed you know akpabio so well.
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2021
Dhomesz:
The governor is making his people proud
Well said
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2021
Pele10:
The governor has given a good account of hiself and his govenment thats why they say akwa ibom ayaya.
Yeah
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
Akwa Ibom is a very rich state and has been fortunate with good governors.

When I see what Akwa Ibom governors are doing, I shake my head at Rivers and Bayelsa governors.

While the former only knows how to play politics with state resources, the latter (which is the state with the smallest number of LGAs in Nigeria) couldn't even pay civil servants salaries for months.
Well said
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2021
Emu4life:
Ilaumoh and Nkantiapkan abi na wetin be dat him name sef....you guys are doing your work well. Kudos
Which work precisely?
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2021
Cashsteady:
stop all this akwa ibom hype abeg.. there is nothing worth celebrating in this old recycled pic honestly, there are places that are ten times better than this in other states this is just plain mediocrity.. imagine celebrating roads and bushes smh.
Which precisely is old road constructed by akpabio in the gallery above ?
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2021
Nonexistent1:
That's my current city. Udom is doing very well.
God bless you for saying the Truth
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Codes151(m): 8:03am On Mar 07, 2021
Ilaumoh:
Akwa Ibom ayaya
keep making noise.
Poor media noisemaker

We will boot Udom out n pdp

1 Like

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Norwichsailor(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2021
Codes151:
keep making noise.
Poor media noisemaker

We will boot Udom out n pdp
grin
In Akwa ibom state? grin
Dem never born APC well grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Codes151(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2021
Norwichsailor:
grin
In Akwa ibom state? grin
Dem never born APC well grin
50k monthly accolade. You never see anything
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Codes151:
You really sound like a child
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Norwichsailor(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
Codes151:
You think everyone is poor like u that depends on politicians grin.
I don't even live in Akwa ibom even though I'm from there. Udom might not be so brilliant but even with federal might APC isn't winning in Akwa ibom.
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Owajigarrisson(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
The day Akwa Ibomites and Ebonyians will know that the real development of a state is based on the standard and cost of living of the people,I pray it won't be too late for them.
You can't continue showing us pictures of good roads, stadiums and airlines when your people are scattered over Nigeria doing menial jobs ranging from housemaids to gatemen to hawking gala. Some states in Nigeria Akwa Ibomites think they are better than are no match for them because their citizens are well exposed, a good example is Ekiti State!
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Owajigarrisson(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Owajigarrisson:
The day Akwa Ibomites and Ebonyians will know that the real development of a state is based on the standard and cost of living the people incurr, I pray it won't be too late for them.
You can't continue showing us pictures of good roads, stadiums and airlines when your people are scattered over Nigeria doing menial jobs ranging from housemaids to gatemen to hawking gala. Some states in Nigeria Akwa Ibomites think they are better than are no match for them because their citizens are well exposed, a good example is Ekiti State!
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Ikpongiton: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2021
Ilaumoh:
Indeed you know akpabio so well.
umoh ete,I spot you.sunidem!
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Codes151(m): 8:02am On Mar 08, 2021
Norwichsailor:

You think everyone is poor like u that depends on politicians grin.
I don't even live in Akwa ibom even though I'm from there. Udom might not be so brilliant but even with federal might APC isn't winning in Akwa ibom.
imagine this one that doesn't even know what's happening. Shift Abeg
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Codes151(m): 8:03am On Mar 08, 2021
Ilaumoh:

You really sound like a child
you are part of them na.

Why wind yourself
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Norwichsailor(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2021
Codes151:
imagine this one that doesn't even know what's happening. Shift Abeg
Oya tell me grin
Clown grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
Codes151:
you are part of them na.

Why wind yourself
not everybody promote their state for monetary reasons ok. Just growup cos later you will realize the advantage of what we are doing .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Trailer Falls In Ajegunle, Lagos / Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts / Nigerian Man Survives Gas Explosion In Malaysia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.