Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos (20163 Views)

Current State Of Concrete Road Umahi Constructed In Nkalagu, Ebonyi. / Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / Look At The Bridge Chinese Constructed In China And The Type They Built For Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by COdeGenesis: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
shortgun:

oga state allocations from Federal Government is not the same for every state.
Akwa ibom receives more allocation+ derivation.
Bayelsa despite been an oil producing state receives so little from federal Government...
Most northern states get more allocations than states in the south excluding Lagos, Rivers and Akwa ibom.

Don't be deceived by these pictures..the real wealth of a state should be in the standard of living of its citizens .

Exactly my brother. Wealth of the state is not equally distributed. The politicians amass so much to themselves and cronies. Money which would have been invested in great projects is shared amongst themselves. Akwa Ibom state should be top destination for businesses and tourist but infrastructure wise it is nothing to write home about. Udom lacks the foresight to bring the state to the promise land. He is just a cmmmon criminal. EFCC is waiting for him

3 Likes

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by fashrola(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Zoom in. Legit your hiding the "street children" showing us big Ass road using drones instead of showing us the reality on ground

E really pain you say the state don develop pass your "Nothing to write home about state"

Just be happy for Akwa Ibom and drink water... It's good for your health

3 Likes

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Uteghe(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
grin grin Nice propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Royalty5(f): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
You people have come again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by KEVIND: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bennycollins:
It is still an achievement. When the next governor comes he would not have to do these ones again. If every governor concentrates on his own town, eventually every town will be developed then.
If the uncommon Governor Akpabio did tow your line of thought & reasoning. I don't think Akwa Ibom will be habitable, especially, Uyo.
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by 24SEVEN: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
ROADS LEADING TO NOWHERE IN PARTICULAR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Yus2020: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nonsense Life is a seed be mindful of what you sow
Udom Emmanuel is a thief is busy Looting Akwa ibom with Nairaland project
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Ikpongiton: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
KEVIND:

The governor is not making anybody proud. His concentration is basically on his hometown.
Thank God for what the uncommon Senator Godswill Akpabio did for Akwa Ibom as a governor.
akpabio is a real thief.he stole akwa ibom blind.youcall the man that awarded 25 kilometers road at 23 billion naira,an uncommon senator.you must be a thief like him.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by ClassicCaleb: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
stop deceiving people all these are Akpabio projects, beside why didn't you show the abandoned Ekom iman fly over
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by moorevic(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nigeria and open drainage system.
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Tonyfreeman(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Akwa Ibom ayaya.

1 Like

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by peppermint7(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
ClassicCaleb:
stop deceiving people all these are Akpabio projects, beside why didn't you show the abandoned Ekom iman fly over
Has Ekom iman fly been abandoned?
You pple just behave like bastards

4 Likes

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by peppermint7(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Zoom in. Legit your hiding the "street children" showing us big Ass road using drones instead of showing us the reality on ground
A condom of 50 naira would have saved the whole nairaland from this stress

2 Likes

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Bluffly: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
shortgun:

Bayelsa despite been an oil producing state receives so little from federal Government...
Most northern states get more allocations than states in the south excluding Lagos, Rivers and Akwa ibom.

Don't be deceived by these pictures..the real wealth of a state should be in the standard of living of its citizens .
Standard of living aggregates also include infrastructure and amenities

3 Likes

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Otasikwe(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
obumsway:
There is no jobs .... High unemployment rate in akwaibom .....that is the only state where everyone is dependent on politics especially PDP.

A state where PA dey get PA. Infact it's just full of villages. Leave Uyo all you get is village with lack of employment.

I think Udom and Akwaibomites should work on their people and make them more exposed to the outside world not just gateman and house girl mentality.

My stay in Uyo, Nsit Ibom, Ibesikpo Asutan etc really opened my eyes to that state. But more over ....

That state is damn clean and quite peaceful with plenty loe loe ( akpu ) to eat lol
oboy see finishing ontop pple place

1 Like

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Nicepoker(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
30k hyping allowance.
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by georgeufi: 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=Ilaumoh post=99655419]One of Akwa Ibom stand out achievement is good road net work across the 31 local government area.
Guys let look at the rural road construction perform by this administration in the past 18months.

@Rural beautiful of Akwa Ibom inner lands.

THIS POST IS THE BIGGEST LIE FROM THE DEEPEST PIT OF HELL, THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION HAS NOT COMPLETED ANY ROAD PROJECT, COME TO TALK OF BUILDING A BRIDGE. THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUILD A BRIDGE AT EKOM IMAN JUNCTION FOR MORE THAN FOUR YEARS NOW WITH NO POSITIVE RESULT. THE ROAD PROJECT FROM AIRPORT ROUNDABOUT TO OKOBO LGA IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW THEY HAVE FAILED AS A GOVERNMENT. WHY DID THEY NOT MENTION THE LOCATIONS OF THOSE CONSTRUCTED ROADS IN THE PICTURES SO THAT WE CAN KNOW THEM FOR THE THIEVES THAT THEY ARE. SAMPLING PROJECTS DONE BY OTHERS AS THEIR OWN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Leo81(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
obumsway:
There is no jobs .... High unemployment rate in akwaibom .....that is the only state where everyone is dependent on politics especially PDP.

A state where PA dey get PA. Infact it's just full of villages. Leave Uyo all you get is village with lack of employment.

I think Udom and Akwaibomites should work on their people and make them more exposed to the outside world not just gateman and house girl mentality.

My stay in Uyo, Nsit Ibom, Ibesikpo Asutan etc really opened my eyes to that state. But more over ....

That state is damn clean and quite peaceful with plenty loe loe ( akpu ) to eat lol
Where in Ibesikpo precisely.....

1 Like

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by AwkaFinest: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
obumsway:

You just summarised the state. This is Akwa Ibom State in summary.
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Bennycollins: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
At least his own zone will be habitable.
KEVIND:

If the uncommon Governor Akpabio did tow your line of thought & reasoning. I don't think Akwa Ibom will be habitable, especially, Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by kemmy196(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
c op, pls have u been to obot akara b4?dat place is ntin to write home abt no single bridge dere
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by edoairways: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
shortgun:

As at 2019, the top 10 states that received the largest portion of the federal allocation were Delta, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Lagos, Bayelsa, Kano, Kaduna, Edo, Katsina and Imo. There is no excuse for Bayelsa statement not to perform well

3 Likes

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Afianmawazobia(f): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
fashrola:

E really pain you say the state don develop pass your "Nothing to write home about state"

Just be happy for Akwa Ibom and drink water... It's good for your health
abiak awod nnoe ye nmon owon nw
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

majority of the street children are almajiri from your tribe, don't worry the state governor will soon repatriate them to where they come from. We know begging is in your people's gene

2 Likes

Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by searay(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
Where and where are these "roads" situated?
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Moneyearners: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by Realhommie(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:
Akwa Ibom is a very rich state and has been fortunate with good governors.

When I see what Akwa Ibom governors are doing, I shake my head at Rivers and Bayelsa governors.

While the former only knows how to play politics with state resources, the latter (which is the state with the smallest number of LGAs in Nigeria) couldn't even pay civil servants salaries for months.
You didn't add Delta State?
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by AmazingELixir: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician [s:
post=99657650]Akwa Ibom is a very rich state and has been fortunate with good governors.

When I see what Akwa Ibom governors are doing, I shake my head at Rivers and Bayelsa governors.

While the former only knows how to play politics with state resources, the latter (which is the state with the smallest number of LGAs in Nigeria) couldn't even pay civil servants salaries for months. [/s]
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by AmazingELixir: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician [s:
post=99657650]Akwa Ibom is a very rich state and has been fortunate with good governors.

While the former only knows how to play politics with state resources, the latter (which is the state with the smallest number of LGAs in Nigeria) couldn't even pay civil servants salaries for months[/s].
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by BossJamal: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
COdeGenesis:
lolz. Believe these idiots at your own peril. Akwa Ibom State is a shadow of itself. The government pays urchins like the OP to spread false information. This political chicanery intended to sway the good people of Akwa Ibom is null and void. With all the money allocated to the state look at the rubbish project they could come up with. Big theives using the name of God to rob poor people in broad day light. Elephant projects. This is just etinan road or so. Just go to the Op's profile and see what I am talking about. The guy is a paid agent hired to spread false information about the achievements of Udom. God will forever punish them for aiding those useless politicians to steal resources that would have been used to create opportunities and wealth for generations unborn in exchange for crumbs from politicians. It won't be well with them

Just as the govt of this state pays it urchins to praise his mediocrity. just take a look at the empty chest beating pple's thread. Anambra State is nothing 2 write home about. I cant even see d chest they are beating about the state. https://www.nairaland.com/4245053/update-developments-anambra-state-photos/604
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by bekpo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Fallacy of d highest order, he should name d location of d roads in picture!
Re: Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos by bnovative(m): 12:03am On Mar 07, 2021
The roads no get name? keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? / Admission Into Austrian Universities. / See This Ghastly Car Accident In Osogbo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.