Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria (5666 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by IsraelDaisi6: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
There have been many testimonies from people who have travelled out of the country. It seems this is the new trend as people keep rushing out. Many of them move out to find greener pastures, while others are leaving due to the present situation in the country.

Earlier today, a lady, by her Twitter name, Genevieve, shared her then and now photos when she was in Nigeria and now, about four years later; she is presently in the USA.

Click here to read more:
http:///s29b0416f210305en_ng?link=1

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
No huge difference just a little baff up and a little bleaching cream with a nice environment

16 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by BigBrowser: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bleaching

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by olamide0147: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Y'all shouting bleaching lmao, you don't need bleaching before your skin glow and little bit tone in USA �� thanks to cold weather and healthy meals.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by olamide0147: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Edobabe20:
No huge difference just a little baff up and a little bleaching cream with a nice environment
9ja and badmouthing be like 5&6

13 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by bolseas(f): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
olamide0147:
Y'all shouting bleaching lmao, you don't need bleaching before your skin glow and little bit tone in USA �� thanks to cold weather and healthy meals.

You dey mind them?

A guy who is a doctor posted his own picture the other day, no one shouted "bleaching"

9 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Lyrics269: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Only the type of camera makes the different

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Originalsly: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
olamide0147:

So in your mind everywhere in the US is cold .... all year round... or in the winter. The clothes she is wearing tells that place is hot... maybe summer... or hot all year. Most people get a shade lighter during the cold months.... and lose it in the warmer months. She didn't lose hers... so what that suggests?
As for me... she looks better... healthier in the before pictures.

5 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by olamide0147: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Originalsly:

So in your mind everywhere in the US is cold .... all year round... or in the winter. The clothes she is wearing tells that place is hot... maybe summer... or hot all year. Most people get a shade lighter during the cold months.... and lose it in the warmer months. She didn't lose hers... so what that suggests?
I understand you and I won't blame for saying she look better and healthier in the before picture it because Nigerians and poverty mentality are like androids and inbuilt battery.

14 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by SUPERPACK: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
Some people are here saying that USA weather can make people go from black to very fair and yet we still have black Americans that have lived all their life in same place and remain black till now.

7 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by olamide0147: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Some people are here saying that USA weather can make people go from black to very fair and yet we still have black Americans that have lived all their life in same place and remain black till now.
You right Bro but do you know lots of people has a fair skin color but the naija weather and lack of healthy meal plus lack of proper skin care makes them go dark in skin but when they gets there they will be stress free and be in good state of mind which gives room for peace of mind, good water, healthy meals and good electricity to make ac functional even when the weather is hot most of their workplaces ac are installed in there

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by uchennamani(m): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Originalsly:

Nonsense
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by adenike21273: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
bolseas:

You dey mind them?

A guy who is a doctor posted his own picture the other day, no one shouted "bleaching"
How about the black Americans. Spent all their lives there yet still retain the black skin. Wetin cause that one. Just because you saw a stupid post that aligned with your shallow thought you gave in.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Draslo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
Edobabe20:
Nawa o. Bleaching cream how? You should take an extended vacation abroad if you can afford it.

I think you're jealous, even

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Draslo:

Nawa o. Bleaching cream how? You should take an extended vacation abroad if you can afford it.

I think you're jealous, even
Ode, typical Nigerian sees everything as jealousy broke malu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
olamide0147:

And no hot sun slowly marinating your skin

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Draslo(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Edobabe20:

Ode, typical Nigerian sees everything as jealousy broke malu undecided
Send your details. I'll do 50k and post it here.
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
Draslo:

Send your details. I'll do 50k and post it here.

Bleep off kiddo! I'm damn richer than you dude use your audio 50k to buy yourself a weed
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Draslo(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Edobabe20:

Bleep off kiddo! I'm damn richer than you dude use your audio 50k to buy yourself a weed
Your suffer never start. Dey form bad bitch for Nairaland.
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Draslo:

Your suffer never start. Dey form bad bitch for Nairaland.
Your poverty never start dey form rich pig for nairaland
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by olamide0147: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2021
Edobabe20:

Babe did you just typed richer lmao your picture says it all, stop living fake life, that's why some of you ladies end up with nothing. Shalom
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by olamide0147: 12:17am On Mar 07, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

And no hot sun slowly marinating your skin
U right bro
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2021
olamide0147:

Bro u never leave the corner of your house nor do you have wife or kids in USA so stop rooting for jealousy, the girl Don dey Yankee nothing y'all fit do with your jealousy.

You clearly do not understand what I wrote.
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by olamide0147: 1:27am On Mar 07, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

You clearly do not understand what I wrote.
Bro it was a misquote

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Michelle55: 5:06am On Mar 07, 2021
Why can't people comment without fighting dirty all the time? Wish the abroad lady well and move on.. What's so hard in doing that edakun?

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by WoundedLamb: 5:42am On Mar 07, 2021
olamide0147:

Lol... Are you new on Nairaland? Once it's a lady, she must be insulted, sexualised or, at best, be relegated to the back. Trust that if this was a guy, you'd see them shouting "enjoy my guy", "money is good", "we will join you", etc. It's almost as if they don't want women to exist outside the bedroom/kitchen. Funny thing is that some women have accepted and internalized this in this 21st century.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by bolseas(f): 7:13am On Mar 07, 2021
Nicepoker:
How about the black Americans. Spent all their lives there yet still retain the black skin. Wetin cause that one. Just because you saw a stupid post that aligned with your shallow thought you gave in.

You were making sense until you got to the last sentence.. if no one aligns with your opinions, people like you get stupidly excited and start barking.

Are you saying all black Americans are dark? Not all Nigerians that travel abroad get fair when they get there.

And we are specifically talking about this particular lady and the Dr. We are not talking about everybody that is abroad or travelled abroad.

That is another topic entirely..

"Stupid post, shallow thought"... you better go and find something to eat. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 7:42am On Mar 07, 2021
bolseas:

You were making sense until you got to the last sentence.. if no one aligns with your opinions, people like you get stupidly excited and start barking.

Are you saying all black Americans are dark? Not all Nigerians that travel abroad get fair when they get there.

And we are specifically talking about this particular lady and the Dr. We are not talking about everybody that is abroad or travelled abroad.

That is another topic entirely..

"Stupid post, shallow thought"... you better go and find something to eat. tongue
you better go ask for urgent 2k.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Queenslander(f): 7:42am On Mar 07, 2021
It has nothing to do with bleaching please, just improved camera quality and healthier lifestyle..

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2021
olamide0147:

Babe did you just typed richer lmao your picture says it all, stop living fake life, that's why some of you ladies end up with nothing. Shalom
My picture says it all? grin grin what else did you see in my pics apart from my face? Oponu Bleep off my mention jor go and console yourself at home grin grin
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria by Charles4000(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2021
IsraelDaisi6:
There have been many testimonies from people who have travelled out of the country. It seems this is the new trend as people keep rushing out. Many of them move out to find greener pastures, while others are leaving due to the present situation in the country.

Earlier today, a lady, by her Twitter name, Genevieve, shared her then and now photos when she was in Nigeria and now, about four years later; she is presently in the USA.

Click here to read more:
http:///s29b0416f210305en_ng?link=1
everywhere fresh for USA....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Weep For My Black South African Brothers And Sisters. / Ogun Community, Igbosoro Laments Poor Condition Of Link Bridge / 11 Years On Since The #sosoliso Plane Crash 2005.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.