Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) (58071 Views)

Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) / A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by egopersonified(f): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
na so God take pick the boy call so. See prayers. Always be happy for others. I have tears in my eyes reading this.

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by ejimatic: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
vizzyswagh:
As I sign your shirt.
One day people go sign for my shirt.
And your children no go sell pure water.
- pure water boy.

Godswill Eze
. Very emotional ! May God lift up those who hustle harder to make livelihood and progress in life and open ways for all our graduates.
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mozino007:
una don start abi #loriiro...
if u knw the pure water boy contact,pls give him.Even if it is 5k he want to dash him,God will bless him.Not all peepz here are POOR

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
awww

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by uchennamani(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
vizzyswagh:
As I sign your shirt.
One day people go sign for my shirt.
And your children no go sell pure water.
- pure water boy.

Godswill Eze
This doesn't make sense. Shee, you know? Na you dey talk or abi na the pure water seller dey talk?
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
VEXT:

People dey for nairaland wey need help..Help dem
U can't tell him who to help/who not to.Do u even knw the type of help/assistance he want to render the boy?.Do u knw who need genuine help here? U expect me to give sumbody my money to go and waste it on Bet9ja?/buy phone?

2 Likes

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Farid24224(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
That boy is a blessed child, how I wish I have the power to find him.....
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
The irony is that many graduates are selling pure water in Nigeria and many who graduated with him will even go into pure water business

In Nigeria your education is a waste
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by olumzzz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sandydayziz:
I hope his wish comes true
You this benin girl.
Are you still in this Nigeria or you've gone to he-rope?
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by flowmama: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
eddysky:
Please one in this forum that can provide the pure water seller info on how I can reach him ASAP.

Why can't you contact and assist those boys selling purewater in your neighbourhood.

Must it be this one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by omojesu202(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
eddysky:
Please one in this forum that can provide the pure water seller info on how I can reach him ASAP.

ask people that need help here, they'll provide proof. you will help taya. if you think fraudulent ones are much, even this pure water boy can be fraud or for clout.
why is guy kneeling down? and the photographer.
oga, I'm here ask for my account.

2 Likes

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Faber:
God hear his prayers...

That pure water guy got positive ambition and he will make it.

These are the type of lads that will rule the world. Not all these children of big men, God knows how to make the children of all these big men oppressing us suffer...they don't really go far in life so don't envy them and their life styles...ill gotten...ill spent.

They will send their children abroad for college, Bachelors and Masters...Then they will be playing ludo with the future of the children of the average Nigerian in the name of ASUU strikes, etc
Under the guise of COVID19 fumigation of hostels, these politicians and their fumigating agents, looted the properties of students in the the school hostels. They are wicked and evil.
But God no go shame us.
Yeah, that's why karma is real.....!
Have you ever wondered why the rich kids mostly end up dead in exotic swimming pools, some die from substance overdose, others move through plane crashes, even after acquiring overseas certificates?
What goes around, comes around;just a matter of time cool

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Faber:
God hear his prayers...

These are the type of lads that will rule the world. Not all these children of big men, God knows how to make the children of all these big men oppressing us suffer...they don't really go far in life so don't envy them and their life styles...ill gotten...ill spent.

They will send their children abroad for college, Bachelors and Masters...Then they will be playing ludo with the future of the children of the average Nigerian in the name of ASUU strikes, etc
Under the guise of COVID19 fumigation of hostels, these politicians and their fumigating agents, looted the properties of students in the the school hostels. They are wicked and evil.
But God no go shame us.
There are different kinds of big man, some of them worked hard. So next time, be specific.
And being the child of big man so as your children could be later on is not a choice so I don’t see why you think less of them.

You just changed the narrative
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by careytommy37(m): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
What a beautiful prayer.
A big AMEN to that
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mirror1:
If only you know the message in this picture.the emotion this picture conveys...
Meanwhile let me introduce you to pi network
Pi is a new form.of cryptocurrency ,just like bitcoin in its early stage it's being mined for free now.and the process of mining it is stress free.all you need to do is download the app sign up and click a button once every 24hrs.
Though the cryptocurrency has no value now till it's listed in stock market/exchange by the need of 2021.
But untill then people are mining it for free and accumulating pi coin and it has over 13million plus users and counting.
Mining might stop at anytime because the coreteam are developing pi wallet and market places when they are done,it will stop.
So download the app and start mining,it will not take you more than 5sec of your time everyday to do so for a brighter future when it actually becomes reality.And don't forget to verify your number or Facebook by going to your profile in the app.by doing this ,you will not loose your earning when pi goes to exchnange,
If you are interested Use the link in my signature and my invite code (aragon4realz) on sign-up
This is obstructive marketing.... incase anyone haven’t told you.
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by nairalander2020(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
mark my word the will look for this boy
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by alingo2013(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Amen
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by palsenator(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mozino007:
una don start abi #loriiro...
Let dem start as you no wan start.
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by RRodwave(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
shocked

And this is news?

Seun should flog some of his staff angry

Preferably on their bare buttocks.

Seun, I offer to do this free... cos some claim you're a stingy ass niggah.

B
Ban loading.... 100 years undecided

Crime - abusing Mods and Owner of forum grin

FREEDOM OF SPEECH- I just felt like shooting the breeze.

Dem don ban you?
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by yommygift15: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
so shall it be in Jesus name
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by edoairways: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Faber:
God hear his prayers...

But God no go shame us.
If a poor man share the same mentality with you, God will never elevate him

1 Like

Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Ooye12: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Drsnives:
Nothing new.. next news pls
you no get human feeling bad guy
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
Amen to your prayers. Greater heights ahead boy.
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
Faber:
God hear his prayers...

But God no go shame us.

Unnecessary hate.
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nice one
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Noblewealth(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Them go soon dey look for the boy cos na everything they receive recognition now... sponsors oya
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Jonah507(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
I wish I am in a position to be of assistance to him.

I know God will send helpers your way and I want to be that helper.

Amen to your prayers.
Re: A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
eddysky:
Help the ones in your vicinity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.