Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission (20217 Views)

I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Neddstark: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Superpower:
You don't like her why do you keep paying attention to her.That is typical hater behaviour.

Whatever
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by efewizey(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
FuckThaMod:
If she like make she no pay record producer there in the UK.

She and big Shaq go do collabo.. Mad Vibes..
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by ofiko123(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations to DJ cuppy..
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Johnwick64: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
E sure me say dat fan go still screenshot that reply re-post am

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by smile11s(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kay25:

oga u Don forget say Oxford no dey naija?school there no be hard life oooo

I go school for America. School no easy. You go write paper die on top am
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by stanliwise(m): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Neddstark:
This nauseating lady keeps trying to use the fame of her family name to force horrible music and entertainment on Nigerians.
She can't hit a note, she can't dance, she has a poor fashion sense and is not model-like but considers herself a Diva like Tiwa Savage. I dont blame her. I blame all those people around her who refuse to tell her the truth about her quack music because of the money they want to get from her. I swear poverty is a bad thing. It will make you see red and call it grey because your next meal depends on it.
Baba calm down na!
Live and let live.
She like music make she sing
If you no like am block your ear
If she tire she go stop Haba

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by wellmax(m): 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lagosfinder:
When music isn't your calling

And you don't even have any calling at all
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by NybenSBF101(m): 12:35am On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
I tire o.

Men are always scared when the see women breaking boundaries.

U are just feeling so unsecured, wait for a second, how many female artists is she better than? Just remove her surname, not even her kinsmen will buy her quack songs. Please leave men out of this failed artist business
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Sadiq001: 1:42am On Mar 07, 2021
Neddstark:
This nauseating lady keeps trying to use the fame of her family name to force horrible music and entertainment on Nigerians.
She can't hit a note, she can't dance, she has a poor fashion sense and is not model-like but considers herself a Diva like Tiwa Savage. I dont blame her. I blame all those people around her who refuse to tell her the truth about her quack music because of the money they want to get from her. I swear poverty is a bad thing. It will make you see red and call it grey because your next meal depends on it.
This person is a sadist.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by 9jaRealist: 4:19am On Mar 07, 2021
smile11s:
Like say school dey easy. Unless you’re paying for grades

Typical Nigerian university mentality...

That’s why no one hires you guys
Never sure of the integrity of your certificates. embarassed
>

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by 9jaRealist: 4:23am On Mar 07, 2021
Neddstark:

While you have everything and know everything is stuck on NL writing about her.
Careful dude, it has been said that bad belle causes cancer, and you don’t sound like you have the funds to fight cancer. grin
>

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Kay25(m): 6:20am On Mar 07, 2021
smile11s:

I go school for America. School no easy. You go write paper die on top am
but you know it's worth it...here education is mere jamboree of acquiring knowledge
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by smile11s(m): 7:10am On Mar 07, 2021
9jaRealist:

Typical Nigerian university mentality...

That’s why no one hires you guys
Never sure of the integrity of your certificates. embarassed
>

Cow
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Neddstark: 7:13am On Mar 07, 2021
9jaRealist:

While you have everything and know everything is stuck on NL writing about her.
Careful dude, it has been said that bad belle causes cancer, and you don’t sound like you have the funds to fight cancer. grin
>

I simply chose to criticize mediocrity. But you chose to wish disease on me. Its you and your family that will have cancer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Dybala11(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
I tire o.

You're right, her poor songs are always scary and she has broken all the boundaries there is to break. She even got nominated for Grammy award sef. grin
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
I tire o.

Pls why did u entangle it to a particular gender
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by zebjoe: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2021
Unbelievable: 10 Times DJ Cuppy shocked Nigerians

For Nigerians that listen to songs a lot – they would rarely miss the signature phrase ‘to cuppy this tune’ of DJ Cuppy. She has successfully etched her name in the hearts of Nigerians as a classic Disc Jockey who understands the right mixes of music to make Nigerians dance their hearts out.

Although some have criticised her songs, she has fared better than a couple of cross over celebrities and maintains a strong fan base without the luxury expenses of giveaways.

DJ cuppy has shocked Nigerians in so many ways, it started this year with the controversial remarks from Zlatan Ibile about Cuppy. She also shocked Nigerians with the news of her letter of acceptance to the prestigious Oxford University, England, for a master’s degree in African studies.
Shocked that Cuppy is interested in postgraduate studies? Well, here’s a bigger shock – it is going to be her second Master’s degree.

Do you want to know the other ways DJ Cuppy has shocked Nigerians?

Watch more here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKszUxpO1eY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans. / Twitter User Comes For Wizkid For Not Showing Up At Event He Collected Money For / Kunle Afolayan Unveiled As Peugeot Ambassador (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.