Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,259 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. (985 Views)

He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed / Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Lighthouse50: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2021
The truth of all these tithe matters is that over 95% of today's christians are not after God's kingdom but earthly riches. So they believe the rule of give and take and gullibly give their last just to get more in return from God as claimed. So we the few that seek the kingdom differ from the majority that seeks worldliness.
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by Kobojunkie: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2021
DAYOODS:

Antichrist is an opponent or thing that works against Christ . Tithing is not 。 Tithing is not a sin as you quite agree 。It is a choice or are you saying tithers will go to hell? As a matter of fact Jesus encourages more than tithe . Jesus advises to give all .

THE FAITHFUL GIVER (MARK 12:41–44)
And he sat down opposite the treasury and watched the people putting money into the offering box. Many rich people put in large sums. And a poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which make a penny. And he called his disciples to him and said to them, “Truly, I say to you, this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the offering box. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had, all she had to live on.”

Am afraid that your definition of the word antichrst is that which you have learned from the tongues of your false teachers and prophets who themselves likely learned it from their previous masters. It is an English word which simply means against Christ. Look it up in your dictionary. undecided
That you have been pumped up with stories of how there is one character that is to be the Antichrist to you, by those men whom you have set up as teachers over you, does not then change what is written downn in the gospels of such things. undecided

I am afraid you are still screwing up my words. I believe I have made it clear tha tithing is a sin to anyone who claims to be of Jesus Christ. Maybe you should re-read my posts, this time making sure to discard those filters already given you by your false teachers and prophets in the name of God, through which many of you filter the Truth of God.

Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are still not following along.

Tithing is antichrist since choosing to obey any law of the Old Covenant while you are supposedly bound to the New Covenant is a sin. undecided

This is so since Jesus Christ commands His followers against storying Old wine in New wine cloth and vice verse. Doing so is a sin. undecided

In similar manner, obeying any of the New Covenant laws while you are instead bound to the Old Covenant is also a sin. Remember the Old Covenant law that states that you should not ADD or REMOVE from the commandments of God? undecided

In the new Covenant, you are commanded to instead give to those who have less than you do....not to your churches and GOs all of whom have more than you do in your churches. You are to give directly to the poor so that they can feed and live off that which you give them.
Anything that is against the commandment of Jesus Christ who you claim to follow, I.e. antiChrist, is a sin.

Jesus Christ commanded that we give to those who have less than we do... He called In each of His followers to feed those who are poor, give them drink when they are thirsty, Clothe them, take care of them when they are aick, welcome them into our homes when they have no place of their own, and visit them in prison. - that is part of the how and to whom you give in the New Covenant. undecided

So when you instead choose to follow man's commandments of tithing instead of obeying Jesus Christ's own commandment, you are against Jesus Christ, sinning against Him as a result. undecided

Common sense should inform you that when Jesus Christ commands that you give to the poor but you instead package your gifts for your pastors so they can advance their kingdom(their plans and goals and businesses on this earth) your giving is not to God, even though you pretend you do so in His name. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze That Won't Pay Tithe, Will Now Pay N5m For Committing Adultery. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:13am On Mar 07, 2021
The truth is tithing is UNCHRISTIAN!

It was instituted when God entered into a covenant with the nation of Israel this is the first covenant but in the new covenant which started with Christ and the Apostles tithing is totally out just like other things like animal sacrifices, burning of incense and traveling to a specific geographical location for worship and so on.

You can never see a portion in the New Testament where tithing occured among the Christians because it's a bygone! smiley

DAYOODS:

Understand something,I believe in giving all to God. Tithing is just a small fragment 。 Give,I say to you,give to God and humanity . It is a choice. During and after the life time of Jesus. We had the poor and rich. We will continue to have them till the end. I know if Jesus had came to Nigeria in 21st century people will still complain about his style and belief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia And Ukraine On Brink Of War 'signals Coming Of Messiah' In 400-year-old P / Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) / REVEAL : Why Christians Should Pay Their Tithe To Their Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.