Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) (983 Views)

Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) by Jerkbaba: 7:46am On May 11, 2021
I don try so many ways make money online! They don't work! They're all scam! 100% of them aren't supported in this region! Everywhere just dry! There's always this regional limitation. Even after using a good VPN, it still never works out! I don tire o. Just to make small money na en person wan die for street. Na to go do money ritual remain o. To try make money don tire me! undecided

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) by Goldbw122(m): 7:53am On May 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) by macrodata(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2021
It doesn't work. Nothing grows out of nothing.

That energy you want to use to sacrifice your sibling, use it to sacrifice time on ANY business and grow from there. Lazy people don't make money even if they sacrifice the gods themselves.

Most times we are the architect of our failures.

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) by paulolee(m): 8:23am On May 11, 2021
if it really works, do you think you would still see so many poor people around??
even our forefathers would all av indulge in it..

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) by Hanibbal(m): 8:25am On May 11, 2021
Money ritual does not pay. It will cut your life short, you can run mad at anytime, you can have a ghastly motor accident when Satan decides to take back what he gave to you. You will be having scary dreams, you won't have peace of mind. What's now the essence of having money without the peace you need to enjoy life.

I know things are hard in the country but never do money ritual it will end in tears. Continue hustling and pray for God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 11, 2021
Lol I tire pass you my guy...
I'm living on a borrowed time

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) by BENRAZY(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2021
Op keep on trying me and u na almost the same thing,4get MR,my pops will always tell me son the day u stop trying that day u are no longer a man

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) by Psady(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2021
All that glitters is not gold.
Re: Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) by 10mobile: 11:18am On May 11, 2021
You guys that are saying money sacrifice doesn't work are VERY IGNORANT. I am a good example that it works. I have a happy family. I live a happy life. It's been so for 20 years. I'm still bubbling. I'm proud of who I am. Not all money rituals require human sacrifice. The spirituality of sacrifice is even in the Bible and the Qr'an. You give up something to get something. All that is done is to use what you offer as a reason to get to your spirit and CLEANSE you. Sacrificing another human (not yourself) is contrary to any genuine spirituality such as Tibetan. Immature people cannot change from what they learned as a child. Money is not paper. It is a measure of values. A cleansed spirit connects to and manifests values. Open your soul to new possibilities and stop getting tied to apron strings of childhood. The blind shouldn't lead the blind. God never made life to be a struggle. But some evil influences may place blockades in our spirit to create perpetual struggles in our lives. But those who are spiritually aware can remove the darkness and you will have the Light of life. Unless you follow the Light, you are sure to miss your way in life. Shallow religions help no one. SPIRITUALITY is superior to RELIGION. Spirituality is reality, not religion. Spirituality pleases God while religion pleases men. That's all I can say for now.

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) by OSDD(m): 11:22am On May 11, 2021
10mobile:
You guys that are saying money sacrifice doesn't work are VERY IGNORANT. I am a good example that it works. I have a happy family. I live a happy life. It's been so for 20 years. I'm still bubbling. I'm proud of who I am. Not all money rituals require human sacrifice. The spirituality of sacrifice is even in the Bible and the Qr'an. You give up something to get something. All that is done is to use what you offer as a reason to get to your spirit and CLEANSE you. Sacrificing another human (not yourself) is contrary to any genuine spirituality such as Tibetan. Immature people cannot change from what they learned as a child. Money is not paper. It is a measure of values. A cleansed spirit connects to and manifests values. Open your soul to new possibilities and stop getting tied to apron strings of childhood. The blind shouldn't lead the blind. God never made life to be a struggle. But some evil influences may place blockades in our spirit to create perpetual struggles in our lives. But those who are spiritually aware can remove the darkness and you will have the Light of life. Unless you follow the Light, you are sure to miss your way in life. Shallow religions help no one. SPIRITUALITY is superior to RELIGION. Spirituality is reality, not religion. Spirituality pleases God while religion pleases men. That's all I can say for now.

Really, how does it work.?

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) by FatherOfJesus: 11:51am On May 11, 2021
If it works Africa would be the richest continent
Re: Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) by ugnoble: 3:12pm On May 11, 2021
tried cryptocurrency trading?
Re: Money Ritual Dey Work? (I Don Tire O!) by judedwriter(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2021
Jerkbaba:
I don try so many ways make money online! They don't work! They're all scam! 100% of them aren't supported in this region! Everywhere just dry! There's always this regional limitation. Even after using a good VPN, it still never works out! I don tire o. Just to make small money na en person wan die for street. Na to go do money ritual remain o. To try make money don tire me! undecided

God's blessings make rich bro! Proverbs 10:22

Seek God's favour and plenty of money will come!

(1) (Reply)

Is masturbation a sin? / Top 10 Most Richest Churches In Nigeria / Fear Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.