Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People (4960 Views)

Awwalun Daudawa Gangs Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys On Behalf Of Boko Haram - AFP / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / Saraki’s Sister, Oyinkansola Apologises To Nigerians On Behalf Of Her Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by pointblank247(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
This e-ediot is not an igbo man.
No igbo man is this ignorant and empty.

Rubbish.

11 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by ProfAmaben(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
My name is ifeanyi Jonathan. I was born and raised in orlu imo state...Before I go forward let me warn those Anambra internet rats that always talking trash on every issues that not matter to them.And again your inferiority complex is drastically affecting the rest of igbo.

An Anambra man think is more igbo than Abian man or Abaliki man.This mentality continue dominating among Anambra man which is very wrong.And that's why our region lack leadership.

Yesterday on my way to work the bus I entered has some Yoruba people on board I met these guys discussion national issues they said many things about Tinubu presidential ambition this is Where i know Yoruba people love Tinubu and if the man decided to contest in 2023 he might win the election. Upon talking many things I just maintain my silent.

It got to a stage where one among them started [s]talking about shahasa riot the guy started praising his fellow Yoruba people for stood against Hausa impunity in Yoruba land. Another guy started talking that they don't need Hausa people again that Hausa and fulani should vacate the region the other one said including igbo too as well.

The guy started talking that he was surprised to see igbo people. Laughing on Yoruba for fulani occupation in the region. And igbo. Mocking them because Hausa people stopped supply foods to the region.

That statement got my attention i told him igbo can't support Hausa over Yoruba people I asked him to tell me where he see igbo support Hausa. The guy said i should go to. Nairaland and see what igbo spewing there...I just keep quite pretending as if I don't know Nairaland because truly I seeing what my fellow igbo are doing here. But I was able to Convinced the guy that he shouldn't use what he seen on Nairaland to justify igbo hatred against Yoruba people.

Today I want to appeal to Yoruba's people to continue they good deeds irrespective of what is going on here Yoruba people are the most tolerant and accommodator in Nigeria. The most uunique, intelligent and dynamic tribe.
[/s]

You need help

6 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Richy4(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
pointblank247:
This e-ediot is not an igbo man.
No igbo man is this ignorant and empty.

Rubbish.

No he is not....He misspelled Abakaliki. in fact he damaged it beyond repair....No son of the soil can make such mistake.... except if he's "my papa say I be Ibo" type of guy...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Resurrection212: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Who is aboki? This exactly what am say about Anambra. When you're saying the truth they will tag you Yoruba or Hausa.
Anigreat:
shocked

Okay...Aboki claiming Igbogrin

Any sensible person will know that Igbo will pick Yoruba over Hausa/Fulani any day any time.

Believe me, you see all those people who always engaged in tribal war here on nairaland, most of them are not Igbos neither are they Yorubas, they're quota system people. Their evil intention is for them to come here and claimed igbo or Yoruba to put disunity among the two tribes. But they have failed woefully.

Yorubas and Igbos are always united outside nairaland, even on other social media platforms , they're always united, it's only on nairaland that the story changes, but it's now clear that the quota system people are behind all these.. as igbos and Yorubas unity is what they feared most.
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Brother Op, governor and president of igbo world-wide, I salute you sir.
May your daddy in Asorock dash you 10 shots of covid-19 vaccine let's see if your brain can ever function again.
Igbo kii you there.

8 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Resurrection212: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
So because I misspelled Abakaliki automatically I am disqualified From being igbo. Its not English word for God sake.even English word can misspelled.
Richy4:

No he is not....He misspelled Abakaliki. in fact he damaged it beyond repair....No son of the soil can make such mistake.... except if he's "my papa say I be Ibo" type of guy...
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Resurrection212: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
Of course I need it .I know your type.
ProfAmaben:
[/s]

You need help
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by jamjo: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
My name is ifeanyi Jonathan. I was born and raised in orlu imo state...Before I go forward let me warn those Anambra internet rats that always talking trash on every issues that not matter to them.And again your inferiority complex is drastically affecting the rest of igbo.

An Anambra man think he more igbo than Abian man or Abaliki man.This mentality continue dominating among Anambra man which is very wrong.And that's why our region lack leadership.

Yesterday on my way to work the bus I entered have some Yoruba people on board I met these guys discussion national issues they said many things about Tinubu presidential ambition this is Where i know Yoruba people love Tinubu and if the man decided to contest in 2023 he might win the election. Upon talking many things I just maintain my silent.

It got to a stage where one among them started talking about shahasa riot the guy started praising his fellow Yoruba people for stood against Hausa impunity in Yoruba land. Another guy started talking that they don't need Hausa people again that Hausa and fulani should vacate the region the other one said including igbo too as well.

The guy started talking that he was surprised to see igbo people Laughing at Yoruba for fulani laid siege on the region and igbo Mocking them because Hausa people stopped supply foods to the region.

That statement got my attention i told him igbo can't support Hausa over Yoruba people I asked him to tell me where he see igbo support Hausa. The guy said i should go to. Nairaland and see what igbo spewing there...I just keep quite pretending as if I don't know Nairaland because truly I am seeing what my fellow igbo are doing here. But I was able to Convinced the guy that he shouldn't use what he seen on Nairaland to justify igbo hatred against Yoruba people.

Today I want to appeal to Yoruba's people to continue their good deeds irrespective of what is going on Yoruba people are the most tolerant and accommodator in Nigeria. The most uunique, intelligent and dynamic tribe.

Ifeanyi Jonathan where in Orlu do you come from? we will also want to know your kindred too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Resurrection212: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Professor of English I can see that you are really doing well in your field. You're the most perfect person. I know your type.
tungamaje:
Some grammatical blunders aside, I doubt the author when he said Yorubas are the most unique, intelligent and dynamic tribe in Africa. No nwafor Igbo would ever say that
ModifiedI believe the author is one of the numerous imposters who create divisions between Igbos and Yorubas by creating controversial threads and enjoy watching them slugging it off
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by SensualMan1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Tufiakwa!

Alu!

A true blooded igbo man can never stoop so low to apologize to a 3rd class citizen who has been made a refugee in far away Benin Republic who installed a cow as the president.

The igbos I know are too uptight, intellectually sound with arguments, kind, and God fearing.

I guess this poster must be a Yoloba clown cheesy

Ps. I'm not igbo, but I've associated with this great people all my life.

6 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Madmohamed1: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
Miracle1991:
if you are proud of your state, then what are you doing in Lagos?
who told you I'm in Lagos are you crazy

8 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Richy4(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
So because I misspelled Abakaliki automatically I am disqualified From being igbo. Its not English word for God sake.even English word can misspelled.

Can you listen to yourself speak sir? It's not even an English Word?.....You didn't even make an effort... If you cannot spell the region you calmed to have come from....On top of that you were telling me it wasn't an English word... yet you self-appointed yourself as the spokes person for that same region that you can't spell...that region that wasn't an English word... How do you think anyone can take you serious Sir?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by flokii: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Let them keep hating progressive Yorubas.. thanks to technology, now every Yoruba can see the hatred they harbour against us despite living peacefully and breeding anyhow in Yorubaland.

Una cup go soon full.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by JONSYN7154: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Brother Op, governor and president of igbo world-wide, I salute you sir.
May your daddy in Asorock dash you 10 shots of covid-19 vaccine let's see if your brain can ever function again.
Igbo kii you there.
you sharp mouth o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
JONSYN7154:
you sharp mouth o grin grin grin
No be my mouth o. Na my fingers dey misbehave cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Fathai(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Resurrection212:

An Anambra man think is more igbo than Abian man or Abaliki man.This mentality continue dominating among Anambra man which is very wrong.And that's why our region lack leadership.

Yesterday on my way to work the bus I entered has some Yoruba people on board I met these guys discussion national issues they said many things about Tinubu presidential ambition this is Where i know Yoruba people love Tinubu and if the man decided to contest in 2023 he might win the election. Upon talking many things I just maintain my silent.

It got to a stage where one among them started talking about shahasa riot the guy started praising his fellow Yoruba people for stood against Hausa impunity in Yoruba land. Another guy started talking that they don't need Hausa people again that Hausa and fulani should vacate the region the other one said including igbo too as well.

The guy started talking that he was surprised to see igbo people. Laughing on Yoruba for fulani occupation in the region. And igbo. Mocking them because Hausa people stopped supply foods to the region.

That statement got my attention i told him igbo can't support Hausa over Yoruba people I asked him to tell me where he see igbo support Hausa. The guy said i should go to. Nairaland and see what igbo spewing there...I just keep quite pretending as if I don't know Nairaland because truly I seeing what my fellow igbo are doing here. But I was able to Convinced the guy that he shouldn't use what he seen on Nairaland to justify igbo hatred against Yoruba people.

Today I want to appeal to Yoruba's people to continue they good deeds irrespective of what is going on here Yoruba people are the most tolerant and accommodator in Nigeria. The most uunique, intelligent and dynamic tribe.
your naration show that you are a northerner

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by johnmartus(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
The guy is igbo bro.
Omoslim26:
Bia nwokem if you are from Imo state and your name is Ifeanyi as you claim den you are a big dissappiontment

Imolites are known to be intelligent people who bear Ifeanyichukwu are very smart and intelligent but wat you typed here berates intelligence

it's a faceless forum for crying out loud anyone can create a moniker claiming to be Igbo or anything else.how are you sure the people you are talking about are from Anambra how are you sure they are Igbo in the first place

plsss keep your issue with Ndi Anambra to yourself bcus every Igbo man here is every Igbo man there

anyi bu ofu obara

I am from mbaitolu and my name is also Ifeanyichukwu

ifeele megbuò ghì maka I bu ezigbo Itibolibo
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by johnmartus(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
That guy na ibo.
Fathai:
your naration show that you are a northerner
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by johnmartus(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Before now I always know igbo hate Yoruba and we should start paying them with their coins.
flokii:
Let them keep hating progressive Yorubas.. thanks to technology, now every Yoruba can see the hatred they harbour against us despite living peacefully and breeding anyhow in Yorubaland.

Una cup go soon full.
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by johnmartus(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
The thing pain you because the guy said the truths about igbos.
SensualMan1:
Tufiakwa!

Alu!

A true blooded igbo man can never stoop so low to apologize to a 3rd class citizen who has been made a refugee in far away Benin Republic who installed a cow as the president.

The igbos I know are too uptight, intellectually sound with arguments, kind, and God fearing.

I guess this poster must be a Yoloba clown cheesy

Ps. I'm not igbo, but I've associated with this great people all my life.
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by johnmartus(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
God bless you bro people like you really scarce.
Resurrection212:

An Anambra man think he more igbo than Abian man or Abaliki man.This mentality continue dominating among Anambra man which is very wrong.And that's why our region lack leadership.

Yesterday on my way to work the bus I entered have some Yoruba people on board I met these guys discussion national issues they said many things about Tinubu presidential ambition this is Where i know Yoruba people love Tinubu and if the man decided to contest in 2023 he might win the election. Upon talking many things I just maintain my silent.

The guy started talking that he was surprised to see igbo people Laughing at Yoruba for fulani laid siege on the region and igbo Mocking them because Hausa people stopped supply foods to the region.

That statement got my attention i told him igbo can't support Hausa over Yoruba people I asked him to tell me where he see igbo support Hausa. The guy said i should go to. Nairaland and see what igbo spewing there...I just keep quite pretending as if I don't know Nairaland because truly I am seeing what my fellow igbo are doing here. But I was able to Convinced the guy that he shouldn't use what he seen on Nairaland to justify igbo hatred against Yoruba people.

Today I want to appeal to Yoruba's people to continue their good deeds irrespective of what is going on Yoruba people are the most tolerant and accommodator in Nigeria. The most uunique, intelligent and dynamic tribe.
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by flokii: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Before now I always know igbo hate Yoruba and we should start paying them with their coins.

Now they have started feeling the heat.. that EndSars they turned to EndYorubas and EndLagos would have brought their doom in SW if not for quick intervention in some quarters..

You claim to hate me, yet you live in my land, depend on my money to survive . Where is that done?
To make matters worse, they hijacked a protest and started targeting Yoruba owned business to destroy. Not a single shop in Alaba or Ladipo was torched yet they think we are f00ls.

The era of accomodating is long gone. Now you do anyhow, you see anyhow.
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by johnmartus(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Seriously we need to act now igbo don't respect their host what befall hausas in shahasa market is awaiting them.we allow them too much in Yorubaland.
flokii:

Now they have started feeling the heat.. that EndSars they turned to EndYorubas and EndLagos would have brought their doom in SW if not for quick intervention in some quarters..

You claim to hate me, yet you live in my land, depend on my money to survive . Where is that done?
To make matters worse, they hijacked a protest and started targeting Yoruba owned business to destroy. Not a single shop in Alaba or Ladipo was torched yet they think we are f00ls.

The era of accomodating is long gone. Now you do anyhow, you see anyhow.
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by johnmartus(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Why you don't prove what he said wrong.
Anigreat:
shocked

Okay...Aboki claiming Igbogrin

Any sensible person will know that Igbo will pick Yoruba over Hausa/Fulani any day any time.

Believe me, you see all those people who always engaged in tribal war here on nairaland, most of them are not Igbos neither are they Yorubas, they're quota system people. Their evil intention is for them to come here and claimed igbo or Yoruba to put disunity among the two tribes. But they have failed woefully.

Yorubas and Igbos are always united outside nairaland, even on other social media platforms , they're always united, it's only on nairaland that the story changes, but it's now clear that the quota system people are behind all these.. as igbos and Yorubas unity is what they feared most.

Btw op, your name is Resurrection, please resurrect your brain. Thank you.
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by BKayy: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
Who is aboki? This exactly what am say about Anambra. When you're saying the truth they will tag you Yoruba or Hausa.
You just want Anambra to start attacking Imo but you forgot that we are the ones that manipulate people not the other way round.
Anyi akarigo shoki

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Resurrection212: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Stop trolling. I am more igbo than you I am from royal family.
Obalatule:
Disclaimer!!! The OP is an Abokina with a very low mental capacity
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Idiko1: 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Resurrection212:

The apology you referenced in this post is useless and wasted one. You should have posited if their forbearers did not take up arms and joined Hausa and Fulani in a war of attrition against Ndigbo and Biafrans. The imaginary Igbo hatred, if any, against Yoruba has not gone half way the type of hatred the Yoruba have exhibited against Ndigbo. What hatred can equate the instance of picking up AK-47 and went to war against certain people?

3 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Obalatule: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
Stop trolling. I am more igbo than you I am from royal family.
Royal family of pigs?? grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari To Visit Sokoto And Zamafara To Commission Projects / Why IPOB has Not Declared Independent Biafra. / Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.