Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,335 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna (654 Views)

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna / Ohaneze: Governor Ikpeazu Congratulates Professor George Obiozor / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has stated that he is proud to be the Governor of Abia State following the appointment of Akunna Cook as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs by President Joe Biden of the USA.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV, Governor Ikpeazu noted that Akunna who is a seasoned diplomat, policy advocate & attorney, is the daughter of Mr & Mrs Anthony Enewreuzor of Ntigha, Isiala Ngwa North LGA.

Governor Ikpeazu who said Akunna is the best further revealed that, that's the true spirit of Abia and urged Abians everywhere to continue to dedicate themselves to the pristine causes of humanity and keep making us proud!

The statement reads,

"With the recent appointment of Akunna Cook as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs by President Joe Biden of the USA, I feel highly elated & proud as a Governor of one of the most enterprising people on earth recognised for their hard work & dedication to the good causes of the world wherever they go."

"Akunna who is a seasoned diplomat, policy advocate & attorney, is the daughter of Mr & Mrs Anthony Enewreuzor of Ntigha, Isiala Ngwa North LGA."

"There will hardly be any other description that fits this daughter of ours better than that of the President and CEO of Whitaker Group, Rosa Whitaker who described Akunna as "a seasoned diplomat & Africanist with an impressive record of achievement in economic empowerement & equity for people of colour. Now more than ever, America needs experienced hands leading US policy towards Africa, Akunna is among the best!"

"That's the true spirit of Abia and I urge Abians everywhere to continue to dedicate themselves to the pristine causes of humanity and keep making us proud!"

"Congratulations Akunna!"

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1384365/im-proud-governor-abia-state-ikpeazu-congratulates-akunna/

Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by SLAP44: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Each tine I try not to say it, but it keeps forcing me to say it.

IGBO AMAKA grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by Anigreat: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
shocked

So if they want to count governors in Nigeria this flatthead with a pig like body of a governor think he will be among?

I dont know between Yahaya Bello and Ikpeazu who's more useless, i don't just know yet.

Btw, congratulations beautiful young lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by OBALOLA55(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
MY RADICAL BRETHREN FIT NOR LIKE THIS NEWS O

1 Like

Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by OBALOLA55(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

So if they want to count governors in Nigeria this Igbo pig of a governor think he will be among?

I dont know between Yahaya Bello and Ikpeazu who's more useless, i don't just know yet.

THAT POT BELE NOR DEY ALLOW IKPEAZU WORK NA embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by SLAP44: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

So if they want to count governors in Nigeria this Igbo pig of a governor think he will be among?

Wake me up when Yahaya Bello starts to care so much as to share kerosene,ordinary kerosene to his people grin
Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by SLAP44: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THAT POT BELE NOR DEY ALLOW IKPEAZU WORK NA embarassed

The same type of pot belle that Gandollar loaded $200,000 into? grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
But why is it that northerners are hardly appointed on merit basis for abroad ?
We now know the people dragging Nigeria back to 13th century.

1 Like

Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by SLAP44: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
But why Aboki no dey collect appointment for abroad?

Because their highest ambition is Niger Delta oil money.

1 Like

Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by Spending123: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Since this is not my business!!

I think ATM should have timer, if you stay longer than required it should swallow your card and spray you tear gas.

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by Monogamy: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
grin cheesy

In the land of blind men, one eye man will definitely be the king...

Someone should remind me about what Smart Adeyemi said about Abia state the other time... grin
Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by Spending123: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MY RADICAL BRETHREN FIT NOR LIKE THIS NEWS O

Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by Monogamy: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

So if they want to count governors in Nigeria this flatthead with a pig like body of a governor think he will be among?

Funnily, both Yahaha Bello and Ikpeazu are good friends outside politics

Show me your friend.....
Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by Spending123: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Monogamy:
grin cheesy

In the land of blind men, one eye man will definitely be the king...

Someone should remind me about what Smart Adeyemi said about Abia state the other time... grin

I heard that helicopter is throwing sense at Abuja!!! Go and pick nah cos your shame is shaming me.

1 Like

Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by Drsnives(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
My Igbo brothers. I envy their husling spirit. Am Deltan doh
Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by Monogamy: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Spending123:

I heard that helicopter is throwing sense at Abuja!!! Go and pick nah cos your shame is shaming me.

No creativity. Simply bunkum
Re: I'm Proud To Be Governor Of Abia State - Ikpeazu Congratulates Akunna by Spending123: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
Monogamy:

No creativity. Simply bunkum

You need this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ship Of Lagos Started Heading In Wrong Direction Since Tinubu Took Over / We Fulani Never Forgets Enugu Remember / Armed Fulani Traders Kill 3 Policemen In Enugu Over Suspended Market. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.