Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna (42014 Views)

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call / Is The Conversation Of Peter Obi & Oyedepo A Deepfake? Fact-Check By FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by nwekeugochukwu: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi And Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna

A veteran Nigerian journalist, and political affairs commentator, Chuks Akunna has described the purportedly leaked phone conversation between Peter Obi and Bishop David Oyedepo as fake, IGBERETV reports.

During an interview on Africa Independent Television’s ‘Kaakaki’ program, Akunna highlighted that, as a journalist, he knew that certain phone calls are not made on open, unencrypted platforms. He believes that Obi and Oyedepo would not be careless enough to have such a conversation in such a manner.

Akunna further argued that the hurried manner in which the conversation was patched together indicated that it could be a deep fake.

Akunna pointed out that the alleged conversation had several discrepancies, including the inclusion of the ringtone of the dialed call, which is not a standard feature in recording applications. He stated that recording applications usually commence recording when the conversation begins and not during the ringing phase of a call, and this inconsistency raised doubts about the authenticity of the leaked audio.

He criticized the media house that first published the audio tape for not adhering to journalistic standards and acting hastily without conducting thorough checks.

https://igberetvnews.com/1442801/knew-leaked-phone-call-obi-oyedepo-fake-chuks-akunna/

177 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Damage control.

196 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by LegendHero(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lol weak damage control.

Few days ago Peter Obi claimed he will sue People Gazette to court and up till now we haven’t heard anything on that case.

Nothing is more real than that audio and the outspoken Bishop Oyedepo I know won’t waste 1 second to openly say the audio is fake if it were to be so.

He has done two Sunday service now and did not give any rebuttal.

209 Likes 29 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Urheadmaster(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
According to the veteran Nigerian journalist, and political affairs commentator known as Chuks Akunna, the so called leaked audio phone call between Peter Obi and Bishop Oyedepo is fake tongue
IyaebeTheGreat:
Damage control.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Ceenachi: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
What is wrong with that? Did that lead to rigging of election?

Behold our spotless daddy😍🌹oh yes daddy we love you♥️♥️🌹sweet happy daddy

207 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Bohofa: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
I don’t know if Muslims think that the way they answear calls with “Asalam alekum” is the same way Pastors begin calls with “praise the lord”
I listened to the audio,I just dey laugh ni

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by MRDEE01: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ceenachi:

The tried with Obi's voice,but failed Bishop Oyedepo's voice

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Feintline: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Of course it is very fake.
Drug lord and his boys having searched and ransacked PODATTI with nothing to show, had to go criminal low to put out fake phone conversation.

Obedients world wide have taken it upon themselves to take tinubu global.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by ODUBEZE: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Smh. It's a shame undecided

So APC can go this low

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by xpressionx(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Damage control.

Be sincere do you have a job apart from parading and defending people who are looting for their children and side chics on nairaland?

It is better you become one of the side chics than displaying this level of Ignorance on plenty topics.

BTW if you are able to proof you are a lady, Mods should take note,I will double whatever they pay you to display like FFK for 6 months so you can learn a skill.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Ceenachi: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
MRDEE01:

The tried with Obi's voice,but failed Bishop Oyedepo's voice

Before I sleep, let me quickly say that I am not happy with PeterObi, Labour party and the OBIdients.

How can some people probably spend millions to track the phone calls of Mr. Peter Obi , managed to pull out his secrete conversation with Bishop Oyedepo with hope that once it is released that the whole of Peter Obi image and that of obidientmovement will be thrown to the mud and all you people could do was to use what they laboured to get as a laughing.

Some Obidients even printed Polo and composed songs with yesdaddy

Why are PeterObi supporters hard nut to crack, why are you too strong and unquenchable.

I am very angry with all of us🤣🤣🤣

We have fallen in love with Obi and Datti and there is nothing anybody can do about it

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Debby124(f): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bohofa:
I don’t know if Muslims think that the way they answear calls with “Asalam alekum” is the same way pastors begin calls with “praise the lord”
I listened to the audio,I just dey laugh ni

Obviously whoever carried out that assignment did it in a way he/she would answer a call. Oyedepos side of the conversation was too awkward

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Every right thinking sane human knows is fake. Who is still remembering it again?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
I LOVE HOW THE FRAUDULENT RELIGIOUS BIGOT OBI GOT EXPOSED

THE BAD OMEN HAS DONE ALOT OF HARM DIVIDING NIGERIANS THROUGH RELIGIOUS LINES.

SHOUTING YES DADDY WITH HIS CRACKED VOICE LIKE THAT OF A WOMAN

grin cheesy

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Dpharisee: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
It's a shame that after several months of Obi challenging APC to prove one incident if corruption against him and he will step down, all they could find was a deep fake audio and they celebrated it with so much fanfare

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Judolisco(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dat recording na fake na.... The first response of Oyedepo to good morning by obi was "praise the Lord" I jst dey laugh... even APC members know d recording is fake... But dats d same way obidients treat fake news that favours them... So na do me I do you....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by theophorus(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
'Authority Newspaper' Abeg who know the Newspaper?

I hope say PO don sue PG, make we leave SM out of the matter joor, make them enter court joor, make we know who dey lie and who dey talk true.

This is important for future reference sake.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Afamed: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Even when your Pandora senior Brother has not debunked the authenticity of the Audio?

It is over 1 week now, no denial has been heard from him, here you are with your 4mb data struggling to defend your religion fanatic emperor.

Una no dey shame?

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Luukasz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
If this was Atiku or Tinubu.. nobody will doubt it

12 Likes

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by APCNig: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Who asked you?

Whether it is fake or original, we have humiliated you at the election.

One of your useless spokeboys already confirmed it as original, so any nonsense you idiots say is nosensical.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by jumper524(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
😁😁😁😁😁
Just dey play..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by theredaddy: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Akunna should cover his face in shame, i have a record app on my phone and it record from when the number start ringing.

Is Akunna aware OBi spoke person Kenneth okwonkwo had confirm the audio

Why is OYEDEPO silent, People gazatte have challenged Peter Obi to do his worst, that was the last we heard of peter Obi sue 🤭

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Heroicvic(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
1k to chop abeg anyone?
We have more than 1 million people here
I'll regret doing this if I can't find help
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by herkeem: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ff

1 Like

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Svoboda(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
This peter obis laundry man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by merits(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi And Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna

https://igberetvnews.com/1442801/knew-leaked-phone-call-obi-oyedepo-fake-chuks-akunna/

Dey play ⏯️▶️ the audio cleared die, even if I didn't heard anything.I heard "this is religious war" said by religion bigot Peter Obi'diot.Him and is fake spiritual pastor Oyedepo can't denied that.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by APCNig: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
theredaddy:
Akunna should cover his face in shame, i have a record app on my phone and it record from when the number start ringing.

Is Akunna aware OBi spoke person Kenneth okwonkwo had confirm the audio

Why is OYEDEPO silent, People gazatte have challenged Peter Obi to do his worst, that was the last we heard of peter Obi sue 🤭

He has spoken already. Bishop Oyedepo has said that he did not campaign for any politician, but all politicians come to him for blessings, definitely, he isn't talking about Emilokan Tinubu.

Bishop Oyedepo never said the audio was fake, he only said he didn't campaign for any politician.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Peacemaker5128: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Peter Pandora obituary is a thief

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Emuforlife1: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Chuks Akuya Issokay

52 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion / Nationwide Topless March On June 12 / President Macron Meets Buhari In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.