Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Factor Can Influence The Price Of My Home? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Factor Can Influence The Price Of My Home? (196 Views)

How ‘yahoo Boys’ Influence Skyrocketing Rent In Cities / Caritas Luxury Homes (Grace Factor) Ibeju Lekki @ 1m / Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Factor Can Influence The Price Of My Home? by zaramrealty: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
You Want Your Home To Sell For The Highest Price Possible, But Also In A Timely Fashion. Here Are Some Factors That Influence The Price Of Your Home:

1) Current Real Estate Market Conditions

2) The Expertise And Market Knowledge Of Your Real Estate Representative

3) Hard Facts Such Lot Size, Square Footage And Condition Of Your Home

4) Desirability Factors, Including Location, Special Amenities And Property Attributes

5) Selling And Listing Price Of Comparable Homes In The Area

6) Real Estate Market Plan

7) Your Level Of Motivation

Conditions That Should Not Affect The Price Of Your Home

1) The Profit You Wish To Make From The Sale

2) The Amount Of Money Spent On Improvements

3) The Original Price You Paid For Your Home

At www.zaramproperty.com, we pool all our talents and resources in staging, marketing, and helping you to buy and sell real estate property that fulfills all your requirements.

(1) (Reply)

A Storey Building For Sale In Agbara Estate / For Sale: Well Improved G/F 3 Bedroom Flat Inside Abesan Estate Ipaja. N10m Ask / A 2 Storey Building At Utako With 17 Blocks Apartment For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.