Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Thread And Comments Were Deleted. Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Thread And Comments Were Deleted. Why? (454 Views)

Free 1000naira for grabs. Open the thread and follow instructions / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thread And Comments Were Deleted. Why? by Honesty111: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
My thread that I appealed for assistance was deleted for no obvious reason. I also noticed my comments are gone too. What could be the matter? Did I break any rule?
Re: My Thread And Comments Were Deleted. Why? by Amb1045(m): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
I noticed same too my 300comment likes was deleted too for no just reason. I'm beginning to think this Nairaland is run by Fulani bandit

1 Like

Re: My Thread And Comments Were Deleted. Why? by Honesty111: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Amb1045:
I noticed same too my 300comment likes was deleted too for no just reason. I'm beginning to think this Nairaland is run by Fulani bandit

Lol. Online bandits are on Nairaland.
Re: My Thread And Comments Were Deleted. Why? by youngblaq: 2:14am On Mar 07, 2021
I made a post to gather ideas about some stuff I knew little about. And boooom...the post didn't last 5minutes on the platform. No reason was given at all.
This rag na cruise abeg. Full of narcissistic moderators...tueh!
#Lalasticlala and others.

1 Like

Re: My Thread And Comments Were Deleted. Why? by Honesty111: 5:59am On Mar 07, 2021
Quite a pity
Re: My Thread And Comments Were Deleted. Why? by 900warriorz: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Honesty111:
My thread that I appealed for assistance was deleted for no obvious reason. I also noticed my comments are gone too. What could be the matter? Did I break any rule?

Yea bro....you broke a rule. One of nairaland rules says soliciting for financial assistance is prohibited.

3 Likes

Re: My Thread And Comments Were Deleted. Why? by Monogamy: 5:20am On Mar 31, 2021
You people should not turn the forum to Beggarland

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Practice Self Love As A Parent. / Genotype / Pocket Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.