Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms (17636 Views)

EFCC: Malami Tackles Sagay, Says He’s Confused / #EndSARS: Sagay Says FG May Forcefully End Protests If Youths Continue / COVID-19: Sagay Says Nigerians Are The Most Indisciplined People On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
blackpanda:

Why do they need state police? The police in their state is for what The only reason governors want state police is to use them to chase and humiliate their political enemies. Period.
Ok, let's assume u are right but foreign territorial aggression u mentioned. Is it the governors duty to protect against foreigners coming in? As for the Governors, I never like them one bit but on issue of Nationwide insecurities, hold the president
Re: Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms by blackpanda: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jahwinaboy:
Ok, let's assume u are right but foreign territorial aggression u mentioned. Is it the governors duty to protect against foreigners coming in? As for the Governors, I never like them one bit but on issue of Nationwide insecurities, hold the president

Is it only foreigners commiting crimes 90% of the kidnappers and criminals today are those used by the governors for election malpractice in their respective states. So don't expect president to leave abuja and start chasing each and every governor not to arm hoodlums. The thing u are looking for in Abuja is right behinde your backyard
Re: Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
blackpanda:

Is it only foreigners commiting crimes 90% of the kidnappers and criminals today are those used by the governors for election malpractice in their respective states. So don't expect president to leave abuja and start chasing each and every governor not to arm hoodlums. The thing u are looking for in Abuja is right behinde your backyard
Who is in charge of our borders? Governors or President? Just be realistic for once. Blame the president and governors but blame the president more. Simple
Re: Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms by blackpanda: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jahwinaboy:
Who is in charge of our borders? Governors or President? Just be realistic for once. Blame the president and governors but blame the president more. Simple

Nope. I blame governor's and each and everyone of us. There's enough responsibility to go round. The kidnappers in anambra are their from borders What of the assassin's in rivers, na borders too
Re: Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
blackpanda:

Nope. I blame governor's and each and everyone of us. There's enough responsibility to go round. The kidnappers in anambra are their from borders What of the assassin's in rivers, na borders too
Obviously u are a die hard Buharist. Keep it up. I am done.
Re: Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms by Shalommy(f): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
I need someone to teach me how to shoot a pistol.
. I will teach u, how much will u pay for my service?
Re: Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms by Dtruthspeaker: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
dederocs:

I tire for them...the docility is appalling, some fools are not even brave and aware enough to preserve their life...weaklings.

I weak and weap for them!

1 Like

Re: Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms by blackpanda: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jahwinaboy:
Obviously u are a die hard Buharist. Keep it up. I am done.

Thanks
Re: Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
blackpanda:

Thanks
Better switch your allegiance or support for Buhari unless you are benefiting
Re: Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms by blackpanda: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jahwinaboy:
Better switch your allegiance or support for Buhari unless you are benefiting

No
Re: Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
blackpanda:

No
Then follow the cry and wishes of the people
Re: Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms by blackpanda: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jahwinaboy:
Then follow the cry and wishes of the people

U mean the wishes of wailer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Tayo Odumosu In Age Falsification Scandal (Photo) / Governor's Aides, Ebonyi Council Chairman, Lawmaker, Others Arrested / Geo Political Zones In Nigeria And Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.