Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again (1000 Views)

Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike / Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again by Explorerx(m): 5:22am On Mar 07, 2021
I had a fight with my Girlfriend recently and she stopped speaking to me due to a overnight stay joke.
The problem now is that the girl doesn’t want to even see my face again.
If I greet her she will use nose to answer and she don’t even want any eye contact. If she have an issue to solve she will rather meet my friends than to meet me.
On Whatsapp she only replies professional messages like NYSC stuff that I do send

1 Like

Re: She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again by Cutehector(m): 5:27am On Mar 07, 2021
Mchew
Re: She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again by WoundedLamb: 5:33am On Mar 07, 2021
Lol... NL boys.
Re: She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again by Monogamy: 5:48am On Mar 07, 2021
Stop greeting her as well.

Infact, when next you see her, just ignore her.

Stop acting like a sissy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again by shamsin6300(m): 6:48am On Mar 07, 2021
NYSC and yet you are acting childlish.
#simp

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again by MrIcredible: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2021
Explorerx:
I had a fight with my Girlfriend recently and she stopped speaking to me due to a overnight stay joke.
The problem now is that the girl doesn’t want to even see my face again.
If I greet her she will use nose to answer and she don’t even want any eye contact. If she have an issue to solve she will rather meet my friends than to meet me.
On Whatsapp she only replies professional messages like NYSC stuff that I do send
Just face your studies.
Relationship no be by force.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again by complexBoss12: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2021
Children full here o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again by ThatFairGuy: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2021
shamsin6300:
NYSC and yet you are acting childlish.
#simp
20 years old doesn't go for NYSC? even if he's 30 with this Nonsense, he's still a child

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again by shamsin6300(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

20 years doesn't go for NYSC? even if he's 30 with this Nonsense, he's still a child

Lols cheesy
Re: She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again by chicoMX(m): 8:11am On Mar 07, 2021
If you are not ready to get married in the next 1-2 years, I don't see the reason why you should have gf. .

Instead Make you channel all that attention to your life and life goals, you dey hear dey complain say person dey use nose greet you.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again by Preciousallure(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2021
This is not meant to be in this section
Re: She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2021
so you stil fight or hit your girlfriend.....this shouldn't be what you carry to nairaland for advice....you knw what to do to get her attention and forgiveness but seriously don't ever hit a lady again....
Re: She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again by Explorerx(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
so you stil fight or hit your girlfriend.....this shouldn't be what you carry to nairaland for advice....you knw what to do to get her attention and forgiveness but seriously don't ever hit a lady again....

We did not fight, I just asked to spend overnight with her. Please how can I get her attention.
Re: She Doesn’t Want To See Me Again by wealthtrak: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
chicoMX:
If you are not ready to get married in the next 1-2 years, I don't see the reason why you should have gf. .

Instead Make you channel all that attention to your life and life goals, you dey hear dey complain say person dey use nose greet you.

Well said!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Shuns Southern Officers, Deploys Northern Commanders To Quell Tens / Sit-at-home Order: Ebonyi Records 100% Compliance / Nairaland Is Tweeting On Banned Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.