Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike (2348 Views)

If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike / Atiku Doesn’t Need Me, Rivers People To Campaign For Him – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has alleged that the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, does not want him to campaign for his election.

The governor made the assertion during the commissioning of the PDP governorship campaign office and the inauguration of the PDP campaign council in Port Harcourt on Monday.

Gov. Wike accused Atiku of appointing some members of the PDP in Rivers State into his campaign council without the “governor’s contribution”

He said it means Atiku doesn’t want him and Rivers people to campaign for him.

He said “the presidential candidate entered Rivers State and picked those he wants to pick without the contribution of the governor.
“So they said they don’t need me to campaign for them, that they don’t want Rivers people to campaign for them, will you force yourself?

“I have never seen how people will disrespect a state like Rivers State and go and choose those who are enemies of the state.

So they don’t want us to campaign, let’s campaign for those who want us to campaign for them.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/24/atiku-doesnt-want-me-to-campaign-for-him-wike/

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike behaves as though PDP cannot move without him.

#DestroyAPC

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by lhordspy: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rivers, Oyo, Enugu , Abia, and Benue all open for grab.

While Atiku and his dollarised followers are littering everywhere, celebrating fake propagandish defection news everyday and bothering themselves about how many people came out to meet Tinubu in kano. His party is falling apart and the centre not holding anymore.

Tinubu is the luckiest man alive presently. Imagine having your two-contender politically useless.

Atiku- Outside PDP governors vote mobilisation for him and his few dollarised nairaland/twitter foot soldiers. Atiku wont have one vote. I have never met anyone supporting Atiku organically.

Obi- Outside the secondary school kids without PVC with over 5 different twitter/nairaland account for constituting nuisance.
And also his hatred filled tribesmen who are just 5% spread across the country and the world who are incosequential politically. I dont think he will have more than 200k votes in the entire country.

Is Tinubu not the luckiest man alive.?
Cheers to another 8 more years of tears for the enemies.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by Oxb90: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
You just dey use gragra dey spoil your status in the society. You use to be a force to reckon but since you lost the presidential primaries.......

Remember you have less than 8 months to the expiration of your position as governor.

Sometimes silence is indeed golden.

If I were you, Sir, I would have used Tambuwals tactics! Behave like all is well, then at the last hour you pull the strings. Whoever you gave your support will appreciate you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by Felimax(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Shut up joor!

You think say na only your head bomb dey.
Go and campaign for Tinubu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Na una fight.
Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by OnlyJust: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by seunlayi(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike, better wake up from your slumber

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by Prince111111: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
mumu man grin

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by cyril10(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cry me a river Wike, enemies of the state are Omehia, Austin Okpara, Uche Secondus, Fara Dagogo. Because they are no longer under
your evil and manipulative control.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by Softmirror: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:
Wike behaves as though PDP cannot move without him.

#DestroyAPC

PDP IS ABLE TO STILL EXIST TODAY BECAUSE OF WIKE. DON'T FORGET, ATIKU RAN AWAY TO APC. IF NOT FOR HIM, PDP WOULD HAVE BEEN LONG BURIED. PLEASE!

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by praxs(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike stated severally that he does not want to work for Atiku, yet you are here complaining that you are not being carried along. You are bitter and envious the train has moved on without you. No sitting on the fence, either you hop in or you join PO or BAT. Last last, you will have to account to the people of Rivers on how you were 500 mil to Tambuwal� from the rivers treasury, giving millions to Lagos state gov wife (when Lagos is richer than you state) and all manners of squanders. No politician can control the minds of voters 2023. People will vote according to their conscience. So any candidate can win with the highest number of votes. My vote remains for Atiku

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by Bontafa: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Felimax:
Shut up joor!

You think say na only your head bomb dey.
Go and campaign for Tinubu.

Wike campaign for Asiwaju?

Stop na haba

if you no get brain your neighbors no dey think too ?

A man who stood by PDP come rain come shine, even when the bonkery Thief decamped to APC ?

his only crime was seeking the right of the south.

Maluuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by Anigreat: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
shocked

Wike rest

You're nothing in politics, you cannot influence any people outside your state . Even though majority of Rivers people will be voting Obi, they've already made up their minds. I don't know why Atiku trying to make you feel important. Whether you aligned with Atiku or not, Obi will definitely win.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by ufuosman(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike u don over do. Atiku action towards u is the best

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by Racoon(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike abeg rest. Zawanuike!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by 9jahotblog: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Clueless empty chest beater Wike wailing as usual. Clueless man that forget karma. He doesn’t know that karma will surely backfired. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. You can rant till Jesus Christ come, no one will ever take you serious cos’ you are clueless deceiver and clueless loser. Atiku add you as one of the Campaign DG in the south south region alone, you cluelessly opt out cos’ Atiku doesn’t support your evil move in removing indefatigable Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorchia Ayu in the seat. By the Special Grace of Almighty God, indefatigable National Chairman of Pdp, Senator Iyorchia Ayu will lead Pdp to victories in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Clueless empty chest beater Wike will wailed tired till Inec declared Atiku as the winner of the presidential election. No one take you serious again cos’ you are a clueless liar and clueless propagandist. All your lies and propaganda never holds any water. You will continue to wail till Jesus Christ come. Clueless selfish man that only thinks about himself and his cronies. Ayu has come to stay and lead Pdp to great victories. Atiku Abubakar presidential campaign moves to the Ekiti State on November 1st, we will see how some of your cronies will show up in Pdp mega rally in Ekiti State next week Tuesday. As it stands today, Pdp wins Rivers State. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by holygeral(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
I pray he will not live to regret all his actions!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by Fidinno(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike a pragmatic and dogged politician
Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by praxs(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Softmirror:

PDP IS ABLE TO STILL EXIST TODAY BECAUSE OF WIKE. DON'T FORGET, ATIKU RAN AWAY TO APC. IF NOT FOR HIM, PDP WOULD HAVE BEEN LONG BURIED. PLEASE!

Wike stated that he will not involve himself with the campaign of Atiku. So why is he bitter now? Before wike, PDP has been in existence, PDP made him who he is today. Without Wike, PDP will still exist. Either he joins the Atiku train or he should support any candidate of his choice. That is the beauty of democracy. After all, the people Atiku drafted into his campaign council are from Rivers state. Just because the have diff political view from the governor that makes them enemy of the state. So much hypocrisy from Wike

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by Bobloco: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

While Atiku and his dollarised followers are littering everywhere, celebrating fake propagandish defection news everyday and bothering themselves about how many people came out to meet Tinubu in kano. His party is falling apart and the centre not holding anymore.

Tinubu is the luckiest man alive presently. Imagine having your two-contender politically useless.

Atiku- Outside PDP governors vote mobilisation for him and his few dollarised nairaland/twitter foot soldiers. Atiku wont have one vote. I have never met anyone supporting Atiku organically.

Obi- Outside the secondary school kids without PVC with over 5 different twitter/nairaland account for constituting nuisance.
And also his hatred filled tribesmen who are just 5% spread across the country and the world who are incosequential politically. I dont think he will have more than 200k votes in the entire country.

Up for grabs by who

The governors of these state cannot dictate to the citizens who to vote for

Know this and know peace

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by AllTheWayUp: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Gov. Wike accused Atiku of appointing some members of the PDP in Rivers State into his campaign council without the “governor’s contribution”
He said “the presidential candidate entered Rivers State and picked those he wants to pick without the contribution of the governor
. grin grin grin grin
Why is Wike the confused mad man now crying, is it by force to Camapiaign for Atiku
Wike was forming strong man, now his eyes don clear say Atiku is unstoppable

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by Felimax(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bontafa:

Wike campaign for Asiwaju?

Stop na haba

if i no get brain my neighbors no dey think too ?

A man who stood by PDP come rain come shine, even when the bonkery Thief decamped to APC ?

his only crime was seeking the right of his selfish ambition not south/south.

I be Maluuuuuu

When Wike aka Donatus carry money dash APC for Lagos dem nor va born you that time?
Abi na when he endorse Sanwo Olu where were you?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by Bontafa: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
Felimax:

When Wike aka Donatus carry money dash APC for Lagos dem nor va born you that time?
Abi na when he endorse Sanwo Olu where were you?

Markafi you understand politics at all ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by praxs(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
;DThank you Tambuwal, you are indeed a hero of democracy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by emmanuelbrown26: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by yomi961: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
He who comes to equity must come with clean hand. Wike knew it was turn of the east to produce the president under PDP but his greed didn't allow him. Now that he has lost he is making it look like he is fighting for justice. So much from a man who didn't respect zoning arrangement in Rivers state before becoming the governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by Blazebond(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hahahahahahaha,wikes political career is over,the p.d.p have called his bluff and they are now ready to do away with him,after next year June handover wike will slowly slide into oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by DataMiner(f): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike keep crying like a scorned lady. If it weren't for the emergence of Peter Obi Atiku wouldn't have given a hoot about you
Contact us for you thesis/article writing as well as analysis of data for your research

1 Like

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by Honjoshy4u: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike's time have expired.
PDP is moving well without him. He should keep deceiving himself.
Atiku should cut deal with Ameachi.
Simple!
Muslim-muslim ticket can't fly in S.S and S.E
So no wahala

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by techWriter3: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike misbehaves as though PDP cannot step without him
Re: Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike by Kagd10: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Wike's time have expired.
PDP is moving well without him. He should keep deceiving himself.
Atiku should cut deal with Ameachi.
Simple!
Muslim-muslim ticket can't fly in S.S and S.E
So no wahala

Cry harder. The SS and even the NC would prefer a SW and a Kanuri than a killer herdsmen who sold Nigeria petrochemical for himself while he was a VP and one who champion ruga and killer herdsmen.

The country isn't a hegemony of parasitic leeching murderous Fulani migrant

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Atiku’s Campaign Aircraft Catches Fire / Nigerian Air Force Bathes Terrorists With Fire In Zamfara — Death Toll Huge / Chief Sunday Awoniyi Is Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.