Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome (47261 Views)

Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) / Davido's Ex Chioma On Second Date With Clarks Adeleke And Her Friend Nayomee / Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Arinze624: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2021
;DChiukwu Ọma, Nne ịdị ka à chọọ,, your blooda gaht you on this.
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Carlyboi(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2021
Wetin she come Dey parade and catwalk for?
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by cybriz82(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2021
yanabasee1:
She's almost naked for an outing.......

She used to be decently pretty.... But not anymore.

N yet one mumu said she look unbother.unbother fireeeee.someone shud just step on her toes n see if she will not stab d person.
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by EMMY76: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2021
Pepe30:

How do they withdraw?
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Pepe30: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2021
EMMY76:

How do they withdraw?

To ur bitcoin wallet
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Akinh: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2021
Buhahhahah..Davido has already publicize your commodity since this is what all female have to offer, so Aunty look for next update.
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by EMMY76: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2021
Pepe30:

To ur bitcoin wallet

You mean from pi app to ur external btc wallet?
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Pepe30: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2021
EMMY76:

You mean from pi app to ur external btc wallet?

You cant withdraw pi for now
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2021
Davido you wicked woooooo ! See as you don chop Chioma finished grin grin grin

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Sheriman(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2021
Pepe30:
Stop wasting your time don't be deceive by this Audio BTC mining you see. You can't withdraw shit!!

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2021
Titcombe20:

Real Dawgs don't judge. You're the Simp here.
A King who is always i am the King, is no True King!.
If you see a man trying to pick pocket someone what will you do
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Dradetosinije: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2021
Prechboy:
honestly I must say you have a point here. I'm not talking about chioma but I've noticed that Nigerians are getting shorter by the day. I wonder what's the cause of it. Currently Nigeria's average height is pegged at 5.3ft which is one of the shortest in Africa. I use to argue this on some African Facts pages on social media until I started my observations and I found out its true. Most adult male don't even grow to 5.8ft these days not to talk of 6.0ft. For those who think I'm saying trash you can start your own observations from today.
This is nonsense.
More than half of the guys in my department are over 6 feet tall.
All the 18-20 year olds in my street at over 6ft2. People are getting taller.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Tedpgrass: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2021
She needs to be self-sufficient!

Stop hanging around a narcissist

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Prechboy(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2021
Dradetosinije:

This is nonsense.
More than half of the guys in my department are over 6 feet tall.
All the 18-20 year olds in my street at over 6ft2. People are getting taller.
I can put it to you that you are lying or maybe you don't don't know what 6 feet means. I'm 6ft and some inches tall and I am taller than most of the people I've met in my life. Even in school, churches, markets, during my Nysc.. Etc. Lots of people call me tallest and I'm just 6 feet tall. Im not saying there are no tall people but you saying more than half of the guys in your class are 6 feet tall and all the 18 to 20 years old in you street are over 6.2 is a blatant LIE
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Folaoni(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2021
Pepe30:
Fake. I have not been able to withdraw my Bitcion since.
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2021
Did she get hotter kiss
Abi na my eye shocked

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Apostleship: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by phr0nesis(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Prechboy:
I can put it to you that you are lying or maybe you don't don't know what 6 feet means. I'm 6ft and some inches tall and I am taller than most of the people I've met in my life. Even in school, churches, markets, during my Nysc.. Etc. Lots of people call me tallest and I'm just 6 feet tall. Im not saying there are no tall people but you saying more than half of the guys in your class are 6 feet tall and all the 18 to 20 years old in you street are over 6.2 is a blatant LIE
I don't know what you are talking but I can tell you that people are growing taller. Observe children with their parents. Children these days always grow taller than their parents

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Faithful1234(m): 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
HacheNoire:
The Federal government need to action on the need for healthy and balanced feeding program from infant to 10 years old.

The rate the country is churning out dwarfs is alarming and becoming a norm. With current trend, average height in Nigeria might be 4 feet by 2030

See how short the lady is. Few inches taller than a bag of beans
take a look....at urself

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Funflipper: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
yanabasee1:

What do you expect from a professional groupie?
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Funflipper: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
EdidemLord:
Someone said she's lost decency and almost naked in the pics... I agree but I can't blame her.

Since it's now glaring that davido has jilted her,is it not better she opens her own shop like the rest of our female celebs?

She is famous to an extent, sexy and got the curves which are the basic capital to start the business..

Chioma has got the potentials to buy a mansion in Lekki and flaunt her own range rover since the Porsche is no longer at reach..Only if she is wise..

She is now a sex merchant.
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Sleekfingers: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
yanabasee1:

how that one take concern u? I need to know ooo
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by ofiko123(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nonyeadamu:
Fake news. this is not true

How sure are you??
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by subcbouy: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
She knows what she is into, needless worrying overspill milk. let her enjoy herself.
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Cryptomillion: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
ok
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by pepperdemzombie: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Na money e find go and the money is still coming? Not bothered?
See over bleached legs wen e dey expose sef.
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by tafat: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
abeg how exactly do you know she is that short?
HacheNoire:
The Federal government need to action on the need for healthy and balanced feeding program from infant to 10 years old.

The rate the country is churning out dwarfs is alarming and becoming a norm. With current trend, average height in Nigeria might be 4 feet by 2030

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by laughingscorpion: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
yanabasee1:

The arrival of picken is the beginning of falling bweast. But her packaging ain't bad Sha

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by laughingscorpion: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
yanabasee1:

The arrival of picken is the beginning of falling bweast. But her packaging ain't bad Sha

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by laughingscorpion: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
yanabasee1:

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by naijapage(f): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2021
HacheNoire:

The rate the country is churning out dwarfs is alarming and Customer Service becoming a norm. With current trend, average height in Nigeria might be 4 feet by 2030

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo / Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.