Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome (47259 Views)

Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) / Davido's Ex Chioma On Second Date With Clarks Adeleke And Her Friend Nayomee / Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Titcombe20(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2021
Hypocrite!. Like You never Open Yours Countless time?. Let God be the Judge!

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2021
blackpanda:

Shey God sent her to open legs before marriage ni grin
iswr
She really bleeped up sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Peter4naz(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2021
hh
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by RICHSATAN: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2021
she just farted
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Titcombe20(m): 8:17am On Mar 07, 2021
blackpanda:

Hypocrite!. Like You've Never Opened yours Countless times. Let God Judge Her

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2021
Atleast d boy is not stingy and a hustler so she can hang around to enjoy d money...laslas owo ni koko
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2021
Titcombe20:

Simp
God has given humans the capacity to judge

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Charles4000(m): 8:20am On Mar 07, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOk4FeZC07M

Chioma seen enjoying and partying with Davido's cousin clark and her friend nayome.

They were having a great time, and chioma seem and unbothered about davido and his cheating scandal.
This one no even concern us... lots of people are facing heartbreak too...
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by blackpanda: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2021
Titcombe20:

Lol. But I no carry belle for anybody na. She open leg make she carry her cross.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2021
This girl is damn preety.. i Hope it's not the filter that's decieving my eyes. kiss
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Prechboy(m): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2021
HacheNoire:
The Federal government need to action on the need for healthy and balanced feeding program from infant to 10 years old.

The rate the country is churning out dwarfs is alarming and becoming a norm. With current trend, average height in Nigeria might be 4 feet by 2030

See how short the lady is. Few inches taller than a bag of beans
honestly I must say you have a point here. I'm not talking about chioma but I've noticed that Nigerians are getting shorter by the day. I wonder what's the cause of it. Currently Nigeria's average height is pegged at 5.3ft which is one of the shortest in Africa. I use to argue this on some African Facts pages on social media until I started my observations and I found out its true. Most adult male don't even grow to 5.8ft these days not to talk of 6.0ft. For those who think I'm saying trash you can start your own observations from today.

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by studentofTruth: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOk4FeZC07M

Chioma seen enjoying and partying with Davido's cousin clark and her friend nayome.

They were having a great time, and chioma seem and unbothered about davido and his cheating scandal.

I still don't know why these ebony babes like to tone their skin. See knee patches. Dark ladies, leave your skin color that way, we love it ebony.

Ebony is beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Kingluqman(m): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2021
yanabasee1:
She's almost naked for an outing.......

She used to be decently pretty.... But not anymore.
Leave am make she naked. Na unclothedness dem take get Davido, make she use am get am back grin
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Titcombe20(m): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2021
Proudlyngwa:

Simp
God has given humans the capacity to judge

Real Dawgs don't judge. You're the Simp here.
A King who is always i am the King, is no True King!.
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Rugaria: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2021
HacheNoire:
The Federal government need to action on the need for healthy and balanced feeding program from infant to 10 years old.

The rate the country is churning out dwarfs is alarming and becoming a norm. With current trend, average height in Nigeria might be 4 feet by 2030

I think it has a lot to do with dwarfs vehemently insisting they will only marry fellow dwarfs! It's disheartening! Many short people in this country refuse to see the good reason in helping their unborn child by marrying taller people, in order to help the children, the family, the country and humanity in general with more shiny taller human specimens.. It's unbelievable! Discomforting really! It's as Evil as the ugly ones amongst us who will always scanvenge the corners of the earth to marry fellow atrociously ugly people! Very vicious bunch of heartless citizens! In the end, we are left with the likes of Obasanjos oshiomohle and Mr Ibu! To add insult to injury, these ones will later become famous and will be seen by the rest of the world as the "faces" of true Nigerians! God dey shaaa..

2 Likes

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by 67boll76: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2021
PERRUZI should come and take his son o, You can't decieve OBO like that. Take your big breast cousin with u

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by TheNeededShock(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2021
Davido is done with the wh0ring bitch, now she's searching for new clientele instead of her to go back to school.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2021
yanabasee1:
She's almost naked for an outing.......

She used to be decently pretty.... But not anymore.
I can't walk with a lady that's scantily dressed
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2021
EdidemLord:
Someone said she's lost decency and almost naked in the pics... I agree but I can't blame her.

Since it's now glaring that davido has jilted her,is it not better she opens her own shop like the rest of our female celebs?

She is famous to an extent, sexy and got the curves which are the basic capital to start the business..

Chioma has got the potentials to buy a mansion in Lekki and flaunt her own range rover since the Porsche is no longer at reach..Only if she is wise..
An advice you'll give your daughter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Femeto: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Davido na Baddest. With this kind African queen him still dey cheat
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by tojahh(m): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2021
How can one person be Chioma and Davido cousin na?

Abi ogun wan kee you op?

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by 2shaw: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2021
Watch how dull pack of bees and liabilities slay queens would rush to copy yhis style now. This genertion is finished. Wtf is this, no hate but when time don go,your eye go open. Youthful exuberance. Hahaha. They are easily moved by benz,iphones,useless dates to eat,. I pity thus generation. Oya make una go do shopping,shaply go buy the wig wey chioma put on,oya quick go get that short gown make dem hail u. Hahahahshshsha. Slots everywhere, bich

2 Likes

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by badman007(m): 8:58am On Mar 07, 2021
blackpanda:

Who marriage help?
Who unfortunately married you?
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by blackpanda: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2021
badman007:

Who marriage help?
Who unfortunately married you?

Marriage help your mother to produce u. Except u were born by mistake

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by andycarol01: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2021
HacheNoire:

u an d girl,who dey eat good food pass?

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Josywhyte: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2021
Why will she be bothered about Davido's cheating habit when there's so much money to enjoy. Baba,most girls don't care these days if u cheat so far you're fucking rich they will stay...

I make better point abi?

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by cliffypatt(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2021
You just made cachinnate.

HacheNoire:

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Reex12(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2021
yam leg

2 Likes

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by papyskinsy: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2021
it's funny how I didn't know this clarks guy was davido cousin then.. we attended the same skl with his elder sister abisoye... its really funny.. so everything was on a low then.. darm..
Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Sammerboi: 9:15am On Mar 07, 2021
She’s back enjoying life again na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Flaunts Her White Benz And Her Range Rover (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) / Oyekanmi Jethro Adekola About To Wed. Pre-Wedding Photos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.