Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Are You Ever Grateful? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Ever Grateful? (158 Views)

Always Be Grateful / As The Year Comes To An End,what Are You Grateful To God For? / Download New Gospel Song: Grateful Heart - By Chinonso Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ever Grateful? by Omooba77: 6:56am On Mar 07, 2021
Are You Ever Grateful?
Re: Are You Ever Grateful? by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2021
Surviving 2020 alone should be more than enough reason to be grateful.

"A great fool is always ungrateful"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Ever Grateful? by Twelfthman: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2021
Yes i am always grateful... Coming to life is a gift. Staying alive is a gift. Somehow some way death at the right time is also a gift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Ever Grateful? by chiommy123(f): 7:41am On Mar 07, 2021
Yes for life, health, family, peace, etc God is too faithful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Ever Grateful? by Blackmoran(m): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2021
close your eyes and what you see is darkness, imagine you don't have the ability of sight, you can't see cute babes, you can't see nature at is perfection...

the worst of all just imagine you not conscious meaning you never existed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Ever Grateful? by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Blackmoran:
close your eyes and what you see is darkness, imagine you don't have the ability of sight, you can't see cute babes, you can't see nature at is perfection...

the worst of all just imagine you not conscious meaning you never existed.
Why is it the worst to never have existed? undecided

Is existence that great that it absence is, by your assessment, a terrible thing? undecided
Re: Are You Ever Grateful? by budaatum: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Omooba77:
Are You Ever Grateful?

Yes, all the time. I so enjoy watching life go by, especially after I consider that I could have missed it all after escaping death, first at birth, then at 12, then at 18 and a couple more times since. Imagine everything I might have missed if I had died at any one of those times, and the difference I might not have made if I had not existed.

Yes, I am very grateful for existing and will pray and hope my existence continues for a few years more please because even I know that I have only just begun all that I may accomplish by existing.
Re: Are You Ever Grateful? by Blackmoran(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why is it the worst to never have existed? undecided

Is existence that great that it absence is, by your assessment, a terrible thing? undecided
I hope all is well with you? no matter what hardship you facing always remember to have consciousness is a privilege... at least you can use that to console yourself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Ever Grateful? by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
Blackmoran:
I hope all is well with you? no matter what hardship you facing always remember to have consciousness is a privilege... at least you can use that to console yourself...
Oh, I am sure I am in the very hands of God Himself, just that I don't buy your claims.
I don't understand why you believe it is worse to have to not have existed at all? undecided
Existence is a privilege, according to whom? Console me with that? What makes you think that is worth consoling someone, anyone, with? undecided
Like anyone was given a conscious choice as to whether to exist or not. sad
Re: Are You Ever Grateful? by Omooba77: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2021
Lord, thank you for 63 days!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Evolution Of The Elohim Of Peace / How God Releases His Power / "Why Sit We Here Until We Die?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.