Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How God Releases His Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Releases His Power (160 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Be Still; Do Not Panic. His power in you cannot be stolen, hindered or channe... / Faith In God Releases Three Dimensions Of Strength (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God Releases His Power by judedwriter(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
God releases His power by His spoken Words.

When God commanded light to be in Genesis 1:3, His power was released like a very high voltage of electricity producing light.

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
— Genesis 1:3

Whenever God speaks, His power is released through His Words like electricity performing His will and purpose. God's spoken Words are empowered.

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
— Isaiah 55:11

God's Word doesn't come back to Him without achieving their purpose because they are anointed or empowered. Every Word of God carries high current voltage of God's power.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
— Isaiah 10:27

The anointing that destroys yokes is released when God speaks. God's Word is anointed and is the major source of the anointing.

When we habitually read out God's Word, His power is released through us like electricity flowing through wires performing healing, deliverance and miracles.

He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
— Psalms 107:20

Re: How God Releases His Power by Angelacruz: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
Alright...

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Joel Osteen Sermon – Called Into The House / Palm Sunday / FREE WILL: My Conversation With A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.