Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Will There Be A Secret Rapture? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will There Be A Secret Rapture? (6944 Views)

⚫⚫⚫ After Secret Rapture, JESUS Next Coming Will Be An Open Rapture / Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by Greatomotoy: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Image123:
Poor understanding abounds here largely due to the presence of false teachers. The rapture is being mixed up with the Second Coming. Anyways, be ready for the two. Many are not ready for any but shouting what they were programmed with.
Sir, you are confusing your self
I was taught and made to believe same thing you believed till a lady asked me why Jesus said the days will be shorten because of the Elect Sake?
I had to go back to the Bible

Christians are thinking of Rapture instead of getting prepared for the Anti Christ and the Great Tribulation
Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by Image123(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
Greatomotoy:
Sir, you are confusing your self
I was taught and made to believe same thing you believed till a lady asked me why Jesus said the days will be shorten because of the Elect Sake?
I had to go back to the Bible

Christians are thinking of Rapture instead of getting prepared for the Anti Christ and the Great Tribulation

You should have asked the lady if Paul and Peter are part of the elect.
Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by Greatomotoy: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
Image123:

You should have asked the lady if Paul and Peter are part of the elect.
Ok Sir
Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by paxonel(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin look bible is not novel try to ask the holy spirit interpretation
I understand what you are saying. It will take someone who is learning the bible afresh and who is not a Christian to ask for the holy spirit interpretation

mathew 24:40 read that well with understanding one taking one left what does it mean the one taking what happened to them thats rapture bro..

No!, don't get it wrong that isn't rapture, una funny o grin

OK, imagine it this way

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The one taken and the other left you referred to, did it happen in that generation or not?
If it didn't happen in that generation why will Jesus say this generation shall not pass till it happen

I'm asking you?
Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by specialmati(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2021
paxonel:
I understand what you are saying. It will take someone who is learning the bible afresh and who is not a Christian to ask for the holy spirit interpretation

No!, don't get it wrong that isn't rapture, una funny o grin

OK, imagine it this way

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The one taken and the other left you referred to, did it happen in that generation or not?
If it didn't happen in that generation why will Jesus say this generation shall not pass till it happen ok if not convinced read the other verses i shared with you if still not convinced again then believe what you understand have a great week

I'm asking you?
Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by MightySparrow: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When prophesies don't spring from private interpretation, that's when the fulfilment could be substantiated! Deuteronomy 18:21-22

You yourself said you've been practicing and believing different things in the past that's not yielding anything positive in the society apart from what you just carry in your head. But this time around you're seeing people believing in something that's working out perfectly throughout the globe but since yours never worked out you want everyone to feel it's all about delusion.

Sorry if yours is a delusion and you can't hold unto it that's understandable but you can't force others whose faith is working as they believe to throw away their faith simply because yours failed you! smiley

Your delusion is abysmal.
Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by paxonel(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
specialmati:

ok if not convinced read the other verses i shared with you if still not convinced again then believe what you understand have a great week
great week too grin
Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
I can understand, the blind always wish everyone else blind too! smiley

MightySparrow:

Your delusion is abysmal.
Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by MightySparrow: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I can understand, the blind always wish everyone else blind too! smiley

Which of you, blind claiming to lead the seeing , saw Jesus in 1914? Give one evidence that supports your claim. Not only you eyes are blinded, your mind also is painted with delusion.
JWs is a big joke.

1 Like

Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by truespeak: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
byinks:

Please explain

Finally, one asks!

Blessed is he that asketh and understandeth!

I believe you do know that what you call "Rapture" is a Seperation/ Removal of God's Chosen/Marked from the Evil and Destruction to Come.

So as Noah was Separated and Taken in, even in the presence of the people of his time and as Lot was also Seperated and Removed from Sodom even in the presence of the people of Sodom and Gomorrah, and none perceived nor knew that, that was the Seperation or "Rapture" going on, so it is even Today!

Now, you ought to understand the Import of Christ's Statement "As it was in the days of Noe ( Noah)..."

1 Like

Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by byinks(f): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
truespeak:

Finally, one asks!

Blessed is he that asketh and understandeth!

I believe you do know that what you call "Rapture" is a Seperation/ Removal of God's Chosen/Marked from the Evil and Destruction to Come.

So as Noah was Separated and Taken in, even in the presence of the people of his time and as Lot was also Seperated and Removed from Sodom even in the presence of the people of Sodom and Gomorrah, and none perceived nor knew that, that was the Seperation or "Rapture" going on, so it is even Today!

Now, you ought to understand the Import of Christ's Statement "As it was in the days of Noe ( Noah)..."

Thanks
Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Millions (including your own blood brother) has siezed their opportunity to enter {Luke 13:24} so it's not compulsory that you take note! Matthew 24:38-39 smiley

MightySparrow:

Which of you, blind claiming to lead the seeing , saw Jesus in 1914? Give one evidence that supports your claim. Not only you eyes are blinded, your mind also is painted with delusion.
JWs is a big joke.
Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by truespeak: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
byinks:

Thanks

You are most welcome!
Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by MightySparrow: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Millions (including your own blood brother) has siezed their opportunity to enter {Luke 13:24} so it's not compulsory that you take note! Matthew 24:38-39 smiley

It doesn't matter whoever enters into delusion. Not all original Israelites do enter God's agenda. Till today, they still believe they are the only people doing the right thing. Sorry, you don't know anything outside GB's doctrines. I am still praying for my brother to come out of mental bondage.
It is pitiable you left Islamic confusion to enter into another delusion. Most of you I have encountered are just brainwashed, I'll ,- indoctrinated not actually knowledgeable.

I challenge you to prove from history the verity of 607bce and the the scriptural evidence that the nonsense you based your seventy weeks upon. The nonsense didn't even originally start with C.T. Russell. Sorry, you don't read outside GB'S writings.
Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:28am On Mar 16, 2021
The highlighted, Jehovah's Witnesses have passed that stage Sir! wink

When Jesus was commissioning this wonderful group he needed to prove so many things because his audience can't believe it's going to be possible, so he performed many miracles to instill in the minds of his listeners that what he was teaching is from the divine.
They asked him "you said Satan will work out imitations making it difficult for people to IDENTIFY this group during the end time, how will genuinely interested persons RECOGNIZE those practicing what you taught when that time comes?"
Jesus' answer always ring a bell in the minds of all those who are disposed for everlasting life "by their FRUITS you will know them, people don't gather grapes from thorns nor do they gather figs from thistles do they? Likewise every good tree will produce fine fruit and every bad tree routine fruit" Matthew 7:16-18
So my friend Churches of Christendom around you are proving themselves one way or another to fetch followers, each will stick to their own form of tactics to woo people.
I'm 100% sure that you've been through so many discussion with my brother who happens to be your blood relation but you're still not convinced so there is nothing anyone can say or do to convince you! Luke 16:31
If you're not convinced about JWs i beleive you'll be convinced about some other groups, please do well to join them in worship and if you've lost interest in fellowshipping it's also a welcome development do well to worship alone.
It's a free world! smiley

MightySparrow:

It doesn't matter whoever enters into delusion. Not all original Israelites do enter God's agenda. Till today, they still believe they are the only people doing the right thing. Sorry, you don't know anything outside GB's doctrines. I am still praying for my brother to come out of mental bondage.
It is pitiable you left Islamic confusion to enter into another delusion. Most of you I have encountered are just brainwashed, I'll ,- indoctrinated not actually knowledgeable.
I challenge you to prove from history the verity of 607bce and the the scriptural evidence that the nonsense you based your seventy weeks upon. The nonsense didn't even originally start with C.T. Russell. Sorry, you don't read outside GB'S writings.
Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by MightySparrow: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted, Jehovah's Witnesses have passed that stage Sir! wink

When Jesus was commissioning this wonderful group he needed to prove so many things because his audience can't believe it's going to be possible, so he performed many miracles to instill in the minds of his listeners that what he was teaching is from the divine.
They asked him "you said Satan will work out imitations making it difficult for people to IDENTIFY this group during the end time, how will genuinely interested persons RECOGNIZE those practicing what you taught when that time comes?"
Jesus' answer always ring a bell in the minds of all those who are disposed for everlasting life "by their FRUITS you will know them, people don't gather grapes from thorns nor do they gather figs from thistles do they? Likewise every good tree will produce fine fruit and every bad tree routine fruit" Matthew 7:16-18
So my friend Churches of Christendom around you are proving themselves one way or another to fetch followers, each will stick to their own form of tactics to woo people.
I'm 100% sure that you've been through so many discussion with my brother who happens to be your blood relation but you're still not convinced so there is nothing anyone can say or do to convince you! Luke 16:31
If you're not convinced about JWs i beleive you'll be convinced about some other groups, please do well to join them in worship and if you've lost interest in fellowshipping it's also a welcome development do well to worship alone.
It's a free world! smiley

The teachings are divinely Satanic
Re: Will There Be A Secret Rapture? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
When people from all races are testifying to what is good and living in harmony with it, you'll surely find some saying it's evil even though they can't PRESENT anything worthwhile (better)! Psalms 52:3 compare to Isaiah 5:20
May you have PEACE! smiley

MightySparrow:

The teachings are divinely Satanic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Creationist Propaganda And Misinformation... / Sunday Sermon: Do You Truly Love God? (1) / 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.