Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead (30479 Views)

Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama / PDP Reps: Mary-odili, Ngwuta Must Be Appointed To Hear Atiku’s Appeal / Pay Omo-agege His Entitlements Or Appear In Court, Judge Warns Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by tishbite41(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
RIP
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by bishop4life(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
RIP
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by Imstrong2(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
adioolayi:
it's over...now you and your maker...you will present your works.

before the supreme God he will be judged according no respect of persons
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
Miracle1991:
Now I will see if wike will safe you from the Engels. All corrupt judges take note.
If EFCC can not catch you, God will do. Your file is in front of God now.
when human live, they behave as if they created and own d earth.they even call themselves god
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by Kingpele(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
[quote author=Kingpele post=99680040]Wow RIP no judge suppose to be found wanting before the judgement seat of God ,after all they spent their time looking into people's personal life and conduct ,they should have use that opportunity to look into their own flaws and make amends...RIP sir
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
May his soul RIP. Meanwhile, another evidence of nepotism about to take place.
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

HON. MR. JUSTICE NWALI SYLVESTER NGWUTA CFR

SOURCE

A very sound jurist. RIP My lord

Thief man
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
That person who had that case, needs to be pulled in....... All I want is his juju man's number...........

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by chloride6: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
1 more Northerner loading
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by onuman: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
RIP. Hatchet judge.

Every year young PMB shall contest 2031 presidential election.
Nigerians mugus?
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by mu2sa2: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Miracle1991:
Now I will see if wike will safe you from the Engels. All corrupt judges take note.
If EFCC can not catch you, God will do. Your file is in front of God now.
CHAI! That's my only comment.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
That's the surest thing in life.

D & G = Dead and Gone.

Continue to RIP, @Victorian of Nairaland embarassed
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to his Family!

The Supreme Court Judge of Nigeria has Gone to give account to the Supreme Judge of the Heaven and Earth in whom there is no Partiality.

To sleep and wake is a Miracle and a reason to appreciate GOD ALMIGHTY.

Lastly and Most Important, Preparation for Eternity at all times is very Important.
Death does not give phone call, send email or give announcement.

To be adequately Prepared, you need a Genuie Encounter with the Man of Calvary.
You need a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ

Gbam, what a sad day for anyone to leave this wicked world without redemption in the blood of Jesus Christ and face the Supreme Court of Heaven sad

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
It always baffles me to see government officials who have amass so much wealth for themselves and their families that can buy them 9 lives dies.When I say buy them lives,I mean,they can afford the best medical treatment anywhere in the world.
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by fergie001: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
chloride6:
1 more Northerner loading

No......it is geographically spread.

The SC will now have 3 openings......2 SE and 1 NC.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by teebaxy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
RIP...WHERE IS TANKO MOHAMMED, IS HE STILL THE CJN OR MALAMI IS IN CHARGE?
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by Obinna141: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
so Las Las na covid 19 kill Barr ngwuta!!!! this life self.
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by UncommonLogic: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=99677953]Condolences to his Family!

The Supreme Court Judge of Nigeria has Gone to give account to the Supreme Judge of the Heaven and Earth in whom there is no Partiality.

To sleep and wake is a Miracle and a reason to appreciate GOD ALMIGHTY.

Lastly and Most Important, Preparation for Eternity at all times is very Important.
Death does not give phone call, send email or give announcement.

To be adequately Prepared, you need a Genuie Encounter with the Man of Calvary.
You need a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ

[/quote][/s]

Trash as usual.

Just say RIP and move the fcvk on.

Rubbish trash.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by Mogadishuu: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
Rip please say hi to my family doctor for me
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by Yus2020: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
One of the oppressor of the people is gone
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by ofiko123(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
RIP Nwali Ngwuta..
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by medriano: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Oh my God � he was so good to me way back when I was in law school. He encouraged me with beautiful words when I went to him to sign my call to bar form. May his soul Rest In Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by shegra58: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

HON. MR. JUSTICE NWALI SYLVESTER NGWUTA CFR

SOURCE

A very sound jurist. RIP My lord
time to judge the justice
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by bluefilm: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hmmm

I never knew that people who test negative to COVID 19 can still die of something else.

Well, well, well, we learn everyday, I guess ..
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by Sensiblerealist: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
To be replaced by another Umaru Abubakar et al.
God dey sha

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
bluefilm:
Hmmm

I never knew that people who test negative to COVID 19 can still die of something else.

Well, well, well, we learn everyday, I guess ..
u are naughty
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by NelJ(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
RIP
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by authority2006(m): 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Buhari is finally happy on this one.....after failing to do that in 2016 when Edo people were still protesting against the rigging by APC/INEC of Edo gubernatorial election results, BuhariAPC quickly doused tension by midnight attack on the houses of some CORRUPT Southern Justices.

Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by Dtruthspeaker: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Now it is his turn to be judged!
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by EbenezerTriumph: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
hypertension:
How can someone just die like that...
This life nor get meaning sha
Rip
this your moniker sef you sure say no be you kill am? undecided
Re: Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead by EbenezerTriumph: 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kizyte:
Our fake pastor Righteousness2 is always on every thread 247 on Nairaland.

He obviously spend 99% of his time on Nairaland;

- No time to read his Bible or pray
- He doesn't go to church
- Does not go to work/business
- Only derails threads

Mods please do your job!
I pity whoever takes that jobless troll serious.
if you notice he only comments on first page, if comments reach second page he'll not bother to comment again to show dude seeks for attention.
he literally spends all his life here on this forum.
The real and genuine born again Christians are mostly quiet and reserved

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Sunday Dare’s Appointment Of Kinsman / Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.