Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount (25112 Views)

Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics / Zulum Uncovers Fresh Batch Of Fake IDPs In Maiduguri Camp / We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by voiceless1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
The maths no add-up
650+450 no be 1100 be dat
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by michoim(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
We need this kind of person as president...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by aleeyus(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
tolexy007:
we now get fake IDP's..I tire for this fakecountry
I taya likewise
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by ThatFairGuy: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Gov zulum keep winning my heart. What an exceptional leader he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by gawu1: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

The only Governor i respected so much that's from North unlike the likes of that midget called Hellrufai and Bala Mohammed , clear unapologetic terrorists.
That is problem of pigs like you. Everybody you disagree with is a terrorist.
I know you will be fuming embarassedbecause I called you a pig. But you are actually a pig than those two being terrorists you called them.
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by samwheel(m): 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
urbobo20:
we are just too bad in this part of the world . out of 1000 650 are ghost idp what a wicked nation this set of people will still come out to blame the governor latter

Bro, d govt made people like dis, everyone is trying to survive. Wen a country is govern with wickedness and corruption, people find means to survive, even if it's illegal. Dats y I don't judge people, whatever hustle dey do, I just hate those that take life. God help us.
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by Realsufi: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by aleeyus(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Your write up shows you know nothing about cryptos and how they work.Thats why you can say certain nonsense about "free" mining.
they don't understand crypto atall
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by SenecaTheYonger: 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jay Z once said, if you want to get something done, do it yourself.
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by KushLyon(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Out of 1000, 650 are ghosts while 450 are real.... Abeg 650 + 450 na wetin?
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by reterer867: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
The only Governor i respected so much that's from North unlike the likes of that midget called Hellrufai and Bala Mohammed , clear unapologetic terrorists.
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by Mirror1: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Your write up shows you know nothing about cryptos and how they work.Thats why you can say certain nonsense about "free" mining.
Am totally gonna ignore you...your ignorance is more intelligent than you, this is not btc
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by ayampissed: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Good move by the Governor. wink

You'll also find out that those responsible for welfare of these people are culpable. angry
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by Tonyspecial(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
SmartPolician:

Whenever I hear people say that Nigerians are good people, I have goose pimples.

Good people, indeed, but their country is a perfect definition of a shithole
Are you from Ghana?
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by Tonyspecial(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mightymanna:
Wahala for IDPs who follow konji sleep for olosho house grin angry ; grin grin
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by Tonyspecial(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mightymanna:
Wahala for IDPs who follow konji sleep for olosho house grin angry ; grin grin
grin
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by airsaylongcome: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mirror1:

Am totally gonna ignore you...your ignorance is more intelligent than you, this is not btc

Who is talking about BTC here? All cryptos whether BTC or Pi are mined. None of them are mined for "free". Go and understand how cryptos work before you lay your ignorance for all the world to see
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by SmartPolician: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tonyspecial:
Are you from Ghana?

grin grin grin

I am from Sudan

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by Briller: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Governance per excellence. Well done Mr Governor.
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
That's a good one.
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by Yankee101: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Sharp man
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by Mirror1: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Who is talking about BTC here? All cryptos whether BTC or Pi are mined. None of them are mined for "free". Go and understand how cryptos work before you lay your ignorance for all the world to see
I don't have time for you
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by Tonyspecial(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
SmartPolician:

grin grin grin
I am from Sudan
grin grin grin grin grin
Don't insult my people biko. we are all Africans
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hey people Good afternoon.
Have you heard about PalmPlay and it's 2000naira bonus?? Well her is the quick catch

Palmplay is a mobile banking application that gives you 1650naira then gives you 2000naira cash to your bank account after registration and referring just 7 people.

Here is how it works
Use my referral link on my signature to download the palmplay app my link check my signature

Please follow this method and claim it. (Once you are through, you can use your link to invite me too so that it can be fast to get your bonuses too)

It is very simple..

1. Click on the link below my signature and profile
2. Then click on give a hand, put your phone number and submit.
3. Click on download app to help. It will refer you to playstore.
4. When u download the app, you should click on sign up/ register.
5. You will get 100 recharge card instantly and you also get 1650 to be withdrawn after you refer 7 people

Click below. To make it easier, use chrome browser to click on the link below my profile.
Once you have filled it. let me know so that I can also follow you and help you click on your link too
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by Lightorder: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

not anymore. That man disappointed me last time. When the chips are down, you will hear him sing from different sides of his mouth
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by vioment: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
Oga Umahi and Oga Zulum are still the best leaders in Nigeria.

Hold the fort down leaders.

Na Oga Jakande stratosphere una dey enter soon.

Good luck.
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by naijapage(f): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

Whenever I hear people say that Nigerians are Customer Service good people, I have goose pimples.

Good people, indeed, but their country is a perfect definition of a shithole
Re: To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount by basadenet: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2021
The only performing governor in the north, I just hope he is allowed to finish the good work. long live Governor Zulum of bornu state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 NYSC Members, One Soldier Arrested In Akwa Ibom / Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.