Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili (40791 Views)

DSS Manhunt: South-west Governors Hiding Sunday Igboho, Miyetti Allah Alleges / No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU / Bandits Attack Kaduna Community, Shoot Fulani Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jakumo:
Good, now that a terrorist gang leader has been caught, he should be interrogated so as to rope in as many of his bloodthirsty colleagues as possible, before lining them all up against a wall, and administering a sustained barrage of 50-caliber machinegun fire, until their bodies attain the consistency of jellyfish.

An example MUST be made, of terrorist land-grabbing invaders who imagine themselves to be entitled to steal crops and farmland. Kill them all in a gruesome manner, publish video footage of that corrective exercise, and then bring in more batches of those vermin for the same justice to be applied.

Ahhh, Oga!

50Cal na in you call like say na Bigi Cola?
Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by airminem(f): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
As in

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by babtoundey(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Vickym1:
I hope this will not brew another war in the south west

Going by the narratives in the video shared up here, he was no neither killed nor injured.

The media is one of the major problems battling Nigeria. Even if the Fulani leaders in the far KWARA state are determined to spread falsehood just to earn sympathies what do the media that went ahead and reported the falsehood without doing any background check on the information provided seek to gain?

5 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by Jashub: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
onuman:

No tribal war shall come because Fulani knows that such a war shall break up Nigeria to many countries. Fulani fears break up of Nigeria more than it fears leprosy. Fulani eats from one Nigeria.
Bros this your theory does not have facts attached to it. And what is on ground now is Fulani may start repraisal attacks on southerners in the north.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Obynolee:
K

grin

Africa Magic!
Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by RemoveKebab: 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
chiagozien:
Because of one fulani,you are chest beating like this.
when US killed a single terrorist osama dem chest beat.
Yoruba killed a single terrorist wikili we chest beat.
Hope you done get sense.

5 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by Sleekfingers: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jashub:
It is high-time Mr president addressed this issue. Because the way things are going, a tribal war might emerge. And that is something Nigeria does not need.

buhari wey cotton wool dey for him ears.......buhari that does not know whats going on around him......no sane president will not address the crisis going on ASAP.....

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nicerazor:
So this old man be Walkili? If dem leave me one on one with this man I go too beat am. Now he is forming deaf and dumb.

Dude.

He won't fight fair.

They never fight fair.

He'll shoot your black arse full of holes with his AK.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by greypencils: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
Let all inhabitants in isolated settlements in Yoruba land move to bigger villages. Let each village groom vigilantes and fortify them metaphysically. Let all types of farming be communal. No one should go the farm alone. Basically prepare for war. If it doesn't come, fine, if it does, you will be prepared. That's what I would broadcast to the people in my state if I was a state governor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by criuze(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
Eye for an eye
Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by onuman: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jostoman:
I don't know why the miyetti Allah will be busy carrying igboho matter for head like gala instead of facing Boko Haram and bandit that are busy killing innocent people in the north. Just because the great ESN guys are not giving you people breathing space in their Forrest you people now see igboho as an obstacle for you people to carry out your evil agenda in southwest.

Mission: Fulanization and Islamization of Nigeria:
Myetti Allah, Boko Haram and the bandits are fighting on one front.

Buhari cabal is fighting from the government front using Nigeria’s government instruments to supplement the efforts of Myetti Allah, Boko Haram and the bandits.
Politicians from the south still cling to one Nigeria with Arewa leaders because southern politicians don’t have the interest of the masses they represent at heart. They have private planes and tickets ready to evaluate their families whenever Islamic fighters from north take over the whole south of Nigeria, the way they took over Iraq and Afghanistan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by Lomprico2: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
and if they have killed him nko? haven't he killed many innocents b4?

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by seunmsg(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ain’t this the same Iskilu Wakili that they said is so powerful and untouchable? I remember Igbos opening multiple threads to celebrate his exploits some weeks ago. Owo ti ba werey.

10 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by chiagozien(m): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
RemoveKebab:
when US killed a single terrorist osama dem chest beat.
Yoruba killed a single terrorist wikili we chest beat.
Hope you done get sense.
Make una call for okwannbe party and declare public holiday in all yoruba states.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by Heavensent01(m): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
more wakili will still die In southwest. go back to your foolish region you said no, whether dead or alive they will transport you back to your wretched and blooding súcking region

useless tribe

9 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by Ayomi90: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

It will and we fulanis don't forgive, we will take over your towns like we did in ilorin
Go nd secure the release of Wakili first if dem born ur papa well.

7 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by ScamHunter: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Wakili got more than he bargained for

Yoruba ain't playing with you treacherous, coward murderers of farmers, women and children

See some Weyrey Ipobians wey dey disguise.... Same people celebrating Wakili iskilu to mock Yoruba are everywhere on this thread forming friends

Wow... This is the greatest surprise of the year.... Imagine that Oduduwa people have surprised nay sayers

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by franchasng: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Imagine the Wakili disturbing the peace of Yorubas in Ibarapa is even an old man, nonsense.

If he committed all the crimes of killing Ibarapa people and forcing them out of their ancestral home is true then its good he paid the big price of his atrocities. Kudos to Yoruba warriors. We solidly behind you guys. It's inhumane to be terrorising your host community

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by omoluka: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

I quit praying for this nation decades ago... I have been happier since then. Just pray more reasonable prayers and get on with your life.

I keep saying it... After 2019 elections, it clearly dawned on me that even God has washed his hands off this contraption and the dull citizens populating it.

I rather pray for further development of Sweden, UAE, Switzerland, Canada, etc. tongue
Na so na

I pray for Canada cos that is my dream country
Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by Quality20(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
Yorubas are very strong n courageous, but hausa n Fulani don't know. The only ppl who can testify to our power are d igbos.Igbos fear us more than anything n that's how it shd be.

6 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by Masterito(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
Read my comment again. However, you should be more concerned about securing your lives than mockery.
tamdun:

Oga, ur people own too much, u want to pretend not to see how they've been mocking us?
Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by AFONJACOW(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jerryherd:

See Ipobians now no more Wakili iskilu to use to troll
are your parents among the victims
Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by RALPHOW(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Optional09:
He was not killed but delivered to the police the video is on Youtube this is fake news.

Sunday Igboho was not involve in the operation but OPC Oyo chapter four suspects were arrested another suspect with a gun ran away after aiming and shooting at the operation team.

No one was hurt in this operation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as0jTbQ87nk

God bless you for this timely information.
The guy with the fake information should be arrested and punished.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by lakefist(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Optional09:
He was not killed but delivered to the police the video is on Youtube this is fake news.

Sunday Igboho was not involve in the operation but OPC Oyo chapter four suspects were arrested another suspect with a gun ran away after aiming and shooting at the operation team.

No one was hurt in this operation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as0jTbQ87nk

Seun u need to call your moderators to order. Dey sud not be pushing fake news to front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by nedu666: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Southerners are the most stupid set of people ever. They are so eager to make a video of every event. Look at esn always making videos, nothing is secret. Kanu always talking revealing so much, nothing is secret. Now look at these ones opc making videos. Have you ever seen bandits or herdsmen making videos. Damn stupid set of people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by Hogan17: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Keziehenry:
This will be one of the best news ever heard in this country since Buhari became president. I pray it's true

I'm telling you, what a great news

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by franchasng: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Wakili got more than he bargained for

Yoruba ain't playing with you treacherous, coward murderers of farmers, women and children

See some Weyrey Ipobians wey dey disguise.... Same people celebrating Wakili iskilu to mock Yoruba are everywhere on this thread forming friends

Most of you Yoruba online warriors lack sense I swear.

Even Nnamdi Kanu showed support for Igboho publicly and u same guys started attacking him that he should mind his own business.

Igbos don't pretend. Igbos will never pretend to be your friend when they are not.

Since time immemorial Igbos have continued to criticize and condemn Fulani massacre and forceful occupation of other tribes' ancestral lands. It was Igbo guys effort to stop Ahmadu Bello and Belewa from achieving their Uthman Dan Fodio's fulanization of Nigeria in the 1960s that pushed Nzeogwu and Co to carry out 1966 coup to stop Belewa from imposing a state of emergency in Western Nigeria due to Awolowo and Akintola feud.

You guys lack good knowledge of history.

Igbos have been the only tribe stopping Fulani from achieving their evil agenda in Nigeria while you Yorubas danced and romanced with them to attack Igbos so we are glad Yoruba have waken up from their slumber.

We have no reason to fight or mock Yoruba on this. We are fighting a common enemy that have sworn to destroy all other tribes in Nigeria with their wickedness

7 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by nedu666: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
seunmsg:
Ain’t this the same Iskilu Wakili that they said is so powerful and untouchable? I remember Igbos opening multiple threads to celebrate his exploits some weeks ago. Owo ti ba werey.

Now you have caught him and handed him over to police. What next. Wasted effort. Afonja always falling hand
Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by seguno2: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jakumo:
Good, now that a terrorist gang leader has been caught, he should be interrogated so as to rope in as many of his bloodthirsty colleagues as possible, before lining them all up against a wall, and administering a sustained barrage of 50-caliber machinegun fire, until their bodies attain the consistency of jellyfish.

An example MUST be made, of terrorist land-grabbing invaders who imagine themselves to be entitled to steal crops and farmland. Kill them all in a gruesome manner, publish video footage of that corrective exercise, and then bring in more batches of those vermin for the same justice to be applied.

Is there anything about our history for the expectation above?
Do you expect Buhari to do any small part of the above
Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by dederocs(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Shoot anyone caught with AK 47, or offensive weapons. These evil people must be exterminated...they have killed enough. Fulani herdsman have no business holding AK 47. Nairaland check for fake news, story is false.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili by Wickedfacts: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

It will and we fulanis don't forgive, we will take over your towns like we did in ilorin

Go and ask what Yorubas in the Oyo Empire did to Dan Fodio and why he ran off like a scared dog.
Yours will be more terrible.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) / Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband / Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.