Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba (3941 Views)

Boko Haram Members Vs Chiwetalu Agu: Reno Omokri Blames Igbos / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by DamnnNiggarr: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
maxwelltennyson:
I wanted to reply that guy but you have already done the job for me just imagine an ahaba man like me fight alongside Yoruba or hausa ,there seem to have forgotten the asaba massacre so easily but ahaba does not forget,imagine this guy says he is urhobo maybe he is or he is not but I still remember what my grandmother told me ,thank God she is a living witness to that massacre that turned my entire town to a graveyard ,you claiming Niger deltan but we both know that we don't get along,I remember there made asaba the capital of delta state this people protested saying that asaba is to far from warri,I know that there filled with hate for anioma ,we will never forget the asaba massacre and part your people played in it.
most atimes, these Afon.jas reason through their anus.
Imagine a Japanese fighting side-by-side with a faraway African stranger against a Chinese or filipino.

All old eastern region is a one whole entity,
And I still believe in it( old eastern region).
That's why, most atimes, I don't pay attention to their divide and rule tactics with the yourba being their agent of division.

I believe you too should learn to be overlooking it when necessary.

1 Like

Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by Gbagura: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
BiafIntel:
You can vomit all you want, in the end, we know who owns Lagos and it's the Igbos that owns Lagos. Jump into the lagoon and quench if you do not accept this widely known fact.
Brother you're right oo. Igbos is dictating pace in Lagos right now. Almost all the royal fathers and all political posts in Lagos have been hijacked by Igbos.

Your flat skull already qualifies you as a dunce. See the gap between west and east and ask yourself if you're normal at all.

Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by mbaise1000: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
raddyworld:

That is why we won't give the car key to babies or drunkard to drive this nation to endless route. Igbos will never be president.neither will thier biafara exist. They should go elsewhere

You are still pained, you have to look for anything that you feel igbos want and cannot get, you will rather suffer the worst pain in life to see igbo happy, you will prefer to be murdered by anyone as long as igbo don't get the presidency, see what I was saying? What can put you in this pain but hatred and pain? But you will not know that the majority of igbos are not interested in your presidency, is IPOB and the millions of igbps supporting them doing so for presidency? See your life, you are suffocating, does igbos want to share a country with you? NO, now tell me, who is begging to be together and unity, keep suffering, as for biafra, why do you still want igbos to be with you? LOL,.

1 Like

Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by BiafIntel: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
darkwan:

sharrapu their aah....!!

who gives a flying fvck....!!

all social clubs in the delta have already said them no want biafra....

soo because people like asari and others say something that means all deltans want biafra too....??

even a yoruba named banjo fought for biafra,did other yorubas joined....??
its better you igbos are very careful now....

99% of Urhobo people have accepted their Biafran root. It's not their business that you were born and bred in molete ibadan where anger and jealousy are your way of upbringing. Biafra is here to stay and Urhobo people are part of Biafra. You can die now if you don't like this fact.

1 Like

Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by Gbagura: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
ijebuwoman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzOYHvxVYvY
This guy spoke the blunt truth. I'm happy yorubas are waking up to igbo nuisances across our land. They are the only tribe in Lagos calling it no man's land. You won't see an Hausa, fulani, Ijaw, itsekiri, urhobo etc call Lagos a no man's land. Funny enough is that they share no border with us. We accommodated them just like we did to others only for them to grow wings and start misbehaving.

Below is the map showing southwest and their faraway region.

Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by raddyworld: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are still pained, you have to look for anything that you feel igbos want and cannot get, you will rather suffer the worst pain in life to see igbo happy, you will prefer to be murdered by anyone as long as igbo don't get the presidency, see what I was saying? What can put you in this pain but hatred and pain? But you will not know that the majority of igbos are not interested in your presidency, is IPOB and the millions of igbps supporting them doing so for presidency? See your life, you are suffocating, does igbos want to share a country with you? NO, now tell me, who is begging to be together and unity, keep suffering, as for biafra, why do you still want igbos to be with you? LOL,.

We don't need u and ur non existing biafra. U can pack ur loads and leave Nigeria as a whole go and settel for another land. Why claiming part of Nigeria?.

U have created hatred for years and still continue that is why a real Yoruba can never team with u. Bcus most Igbo are traitors.
If you people are in power would u ever think of breaking? And we will never give power to a destroyer.
Fulani are not good so we don't have a better trust with igbos as well.
They are tricky in business
Tricky with their bendown and pick
They are tricky when marrying their daughters.

Lols
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by raddyworld: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
Gbagura:
This guy spoke the blunt truth. I'm happy yorubas are waking up to igbo nuisances across our land. They are the only tribe in Lagos calling it no man's land. You won't see an Hausa, fulani, Ijaw, itsekiri, urhobo etc call Lagos a no man's land. Funny enough is that they share no border with us. We accommodated them just like we did to others only for them to grow wings and start misbehaving.

Below is the map showing southwest and their faraway region.

That is how they behave no respect for anyone on their property.
Neither for themselves.
Yet they want separation but have given bad names to Nigeria with thier cocaine jawejawe.
They are full of crimes.
We don't want team with unfaithful people.
Don't worry by 2023 We will show them where they belong.
No wonder obasanjo told the hausas to stop feeding them during the war. Bcus igbos are unfaithful in dealings
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by raddyworld: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
BiafIntel:

99% of Urhobo people have accepted their Biafran root. It's not their business that you were born and bred in molete ibadan where anger and jealousy are your way of upbringing. Biafra is here to stay and Urhobo people are part of Biafra. You can die now if you don't like this fact.

Do u have to go to this lenght abusing him before u can expressing ur non existing fact.
That is Igbo attitude here. We don't need any of una. Leave Nigeria and go to island to start ur biafra. And mind u igbo will never hold they power intelligent people know who to drop the power of the nation. Not those that will collapse the nation.
Beside the bad names u have given to us through cocaine is there.
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by darkwan: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
BiafIntel:

chai.... shocked shocked
you dey mad....??

haha....when my mother hear this she go laugh tire....

Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by HeadShot: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
flokii:
Watch how they will rain insults and abuses on him for telling them the pure truth..

They killed our Premier first, killed Ahmadu Bello in the North but left all their own leaders and politicians intact.
They were slaughtered across the North in a counter coup which saw them move en masse back to the East where they declared biafura republic.

Instead of facing those who killed them in the North, they started bombing Lagos, killed all the minorities in Niger Delta and Mid West region, then made their way down South into Ore killing and bombing Yoruba people.. yet they claim Yorubas are betrayers.

Who even invited these folks into SW in the first place that they are flocking anyhow into our lands unchecked. Yoruba ronu o!

Hahahaha

I love this thread...

Bloody lies everywhere

Igbos should watch this video and know that this is how every Yoruba Man sees them....

When fulani criminals struck in the west
Tinubu asked where the cows where...
Whether Evans was a herdsman..
The use of Evans name in that context who happens to be Igbo should be a source of an eye opener for the East..

1 Like

Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
limeta:
Divide and rule concept
you sound very fulani head slammer to me
prepare for sahel

He is Yoruba stop blaming Fulani's Yoruba's hates Igbo's why are u people shying away from it ..when its so obvious
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
HeadShot:

Hahahaha

I love this thread...
Bloody lies everywhere
Igbos should watch this video and know that this is how every Yoruba Man sees them....
When fulani criminals struck in the west
Tinubu asked where the cows where...
Whether Evans was a herdsman..
The use of Evans name in that context who happens to be Igbo should be a source of an eye opener for the East..

My dear brother I don't know why ifbos don't want to have sense and see the amount of hatred the Yoruba's have against them , some fools here who clear see that the man is Yoruba is still calling him Fulani..
U who have done this to igbos pls cry
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by Mightyhaiz: 12:12am On Mar 08, 2021
November1857:
Don't wast your precious data to watch this video, that guy na pure dunce..
oh thanks.. cos i was about to while away time with it..let me play Subway surf instead
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by limeta(f): 12:57am On Mar 08, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

He is Yoruba stop blaming Fulani's Yoruba's hates Igbo's why are u people shying away from it ..when its so obvious

even you sef be fulani one way or other
try find out
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by theFilmtric: 1:27am On Mar 08, 2021
chiagozien:
That is a typical yoruba man.

Their hatred for Igbos is legendary.
that is not a typical Yoruba
We don't hate Igbo

theFilmtricsay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by mbaise1000: 6:59am On Mar 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
raddyworld:

We don't need u and ur non existing biafra. U can pack ur loads and leave Nigeria as a whole go and settel for another land. Why claiming part of Nigeria?.

U have created hatred for years and still continue that is why a real Yoruba can never team with u. Bcus most Igbo are traitors.
If you people are in power would u ever think of breaking? And we will never give power to a destroyer.
Fulani are not good so we don't have a better trust with igbos as well.
They are tricky in business
Tricky with their bendown and pick
They are tricky when marrying their daughters.

Lols

Who are the "we"? And do you think igbos care about your hatred of them? ,we think your problem is jealousy, will they force you to buy anything from them? And how many igbo girls has proposed marriage to you? I wouldn't know what is your concern about igbo marriage but it is clear that given the chance any igbo man or woman will prefer igbo wife or husband befote any other, so how will it be your problem whatever your warped imagination tells you except hate and frustration?
Who wants the trust of the enemy? And when did fulani suddenly become your enemy? Keep enjoying your SHACKLES and slavery, it fits you perfectly fine, and not the "we" because ask around wherever it is you are hiding and see what they will tell you...
Igbos want out of nigeria and you are angree at that, you say pack out and when we want to parl out of nigeria, things like you are suffocating and want to die on top, what type of thing are you, are you okay? What is the cause of all this very tension? Biafra want out, so where exactly are you on that? If you are really in support of that your comments here are showing it, but we know you are NOT, so why?

1 Like

Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by Johnrio22(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Who are the "we"? And do you think igbos care about your hatred of them? ,we think your problem is jealousy, will they force you to buy anything from them? And how many igbo girls has proposed marriage to you? I wouldn't know what is your concern about igbo marriage but it is clear that given the chance any igbo man or woman will prefer igbo wife or husband befote any other, so how will it be your problem whatever your warped imagination tells you except hate and frustration?
Who wants the trust of the enemy? And when did fulani suddenly become your enemy? Keep enjoying your SHACKLES and slavery, it fits you perfectly fine, and not the "we" because ask around wherever it is you are hiding and see what they will tell you...
Igbos want out of nigeria and you are angree at that, you say pack out and when we want to parl out of nigeria, things like you are suffocating and want to die on top, what type of thing are you, are you okay? What is the cause of all this very tension? Biafra want out, so where exactly are you on that? If you are really in support of that your comments here are showing it, but we know you are NOT, so why?

Chaii!!!!!!.
Omo see finishing........ without even looking back.
But guy be having mercy nah........

1 Like

Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by Chinablack: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2021
he's out touch with realty. he should come to Nigeria to know know problems currently threatening the existence of Yorubas. drug trafficking, police killing, fake drugs etc were not among them
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by raddyworld: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Have u forgotten that we dey same Nigeria. The igbos are the one suffering beyond measure here. And that is why the cry for breaking. But why can u just go with ur mentalityto another location leave our country.
Now that is why ur elders has nothing more than to go home and wait for marriage rite. U urself if u are tire pls leave Nigeria for us that are there. U have wasted year having the idiosyncrasies of what will never exist. Out of all tribe Yoruba better pass all this nonense. It won't surprise me that the person on that keyboard is staying within Lagos . Why don't u go to ur village abd develop it. Don't worry we will serve u right as usual by 2023. U can as well pocket ur force vision that can never exist
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by Chinablack: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2021
he's out of touch with realty. he should come to Nigeria to know the problems currently threatening the existence of Yorubas. drug trafficking, police killing, fake drugs all those rubbish he mentioned did not fall among
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by Isobug: 8:00am On Mar 08, 2021
darkwan:

i am urhobo....i have a say when stvpid people wan add me to something i dont want....

any other tribe that is not igboid will say the same too....

better let things the way they are now or last civilian war will be nothing compared to what will happen now....
Urhobo ke.....who dash monkey babanna, stop waisting your time claiming what you're not, it goes to show that you are not proud of your region
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by darkwan: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2021
Isobug:

Urhobo ke.....who dash monkey babanna, stop waisting your time claiming what you're not, it goes to show that you are not proud of your region

you igbos will achieve nothing like this....

how can you be denyin people their identity....??

who una think una be sef....??
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2021
limeta:

even you sef be fulani one way or other
try find out

With the way ur brain is dumb , it seems u are the read Fulani , because they no get sense..
U need to question ya moma
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by jude79(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2021
After blasting Sunday igboho, a practical leader from Yoruba land, who follows every word he renders to Yoruba people with actions, he then turned around and started attacking Igboes, who are also victims of fulani herdsmen attack, while leaving the fulani herdsmen that had been causing mayhem all over the country, it's purely audible to the deaf and clear to the blind and discerning that this man and his supporters works for Fulani herdsmen. He is a great enemy to the Yoruba cause, and will do everything humanly possible to prevent those who support the progress of Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by Simplyleo: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2021
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by Tap0lane: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2021
Is that for telling your foolish father the truth ?!

chiagozien:
That is a typical yoruba man.

Their hatred for Igbos is legendary.
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by chiagozien(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tap0lane:
Is that for telling my foolish father the truth ?!

ok
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by meccuno: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo / A Video That Both Buharist And Anti-buharist Need To See / Anambra See Your Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.