Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims (40423 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by madridsta007(m): 1:53am On Mar 08, 2021
favor914:
Ok we should believe a no face Peasant like you instead?

You are naive if you are believing a politician.

I am sure you know this anyway grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by plaindealer: 1:58am On Mar 08, 2021
Prolific007:

So why has ECOWAS set up committee that would compensate anybody that has side effect due to intake of vaccines

That's to encourage people and assure people that the vaccine is safe.

Read, comprehend and apply basic logic.

Btw, they are not forcing you to take anything, if you like, take and if not, don't, that's your problem, not mine.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by PlainSight(m): 2:03am On Mar 08, 2021
soberdrunk:
If them pick am now people go start to talk....... angry
pick him for exercising his freedom of speech?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by VerySolid: 2:06am On Mar 08, 2021
The major fear of taking a vaccine is the possible side effect. Maybe there’s a need for proper sensitization in regard.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by michoim(m): 2:15am On Mar 08, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Even you can you swear with your life that what they took is covid vaccine?.. Make dem go pick am nah,by the way no be today DSS begin pick people
You are so daft, to be manipulated by the so called Pastors...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Comedian2019: 2:41am On Mar 08, 2021
soberdrunk:
Why not prove him wrong rather than pick him?
This slave mentality must stop. You're not a slave to your leaders for God's sake.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Comedian2019: 2:43am On Mar 08, 2021
VerySolid:
The major fear of taking a vaccine is the possible side effect. Maybe there’s a need for proper sensitization in regard.
Sensitization by who?
Mtchew...as if people still take them serious.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Vikalinda(m): 2:59am On Mar 08, 2021
Most of the problems we are having is unexpectedly coming from the so called pastors, what is the intention of the pastor for releasing such uninvestigated statement
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by favour32(m): 3:27am On Mar 08, 2021
soberdrunk:
After dem don pick Gumi wey dey defend and justify the actions of terrorists....then,dem fit pick this pastor ok?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Rossunki: 3:46am On Mar 08, 2021
plaindealer:

See this dead pastor, he mocked COVID and end up losing his life to the same COVID.

Penny wise, pound foolish.

Many of these pastors are evil and dangerous, they easily endanger the lives of their followers.

SHUT UP.

The article said:

Landon Spradlin, 66, a pastor and traveling musician, died on Wednesday, March 25, at a hospital in North Carolina after testing positive for COVID-19.

It does NOT say he was killed BY ''Covid 19''.

It is a very cleverly written scam that easily fools the unwary.

The article does not tell us WHAT underlying conditions he had, because they ALL have underlying conditions which is what really kills them, but if they had tested positive for ''covid'', they attribute the death automatically to ''covid''. SCAMDEMIC.

That is why you have these ''millions'' of people, virtually all above 75 ''dying of covid'' - lies from hell.

They died of what old aged people die from, which is why you will rarely see any person under 70 'dying from covid', because most people under 70 are healthy and not sick!

'Covid' is the biggest scam played on the world in human history.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by plaindealer: 3:57am On Mar 08, 2021
[s]
Rossunki:

SHUT UP.

The article said:

It does NOT say he was killed BY ''Covid 19''.

It is a very cleverly written scam that easily fools the unwary.

The article does not tell us WHAT underlying conditions he had, because they ALL have underlying conditions which is what really kills them, but if they had tested positive for ''covid'', they attribute the death automatically to ''covid''. SCAMDEMIC.

That is why you have these ''millions'' of people, virtually all above 75 ''dying of covid'' - lies from hell.

They died of what old aged people die from, which is why you will rarely see any person under 70 'dying from covid', becaue most people under 70 are healthy and not sick!

'Covid' is the biggest scam played on the world in human history.
[/s]

Virginia Pastor Dies From Coronavirus After Previously Saying 'Media Is Pumping Out Fear' About Pandemic

This is the title of the article is Virginia Pastor Dies From Coronavirus

Dies from Corona virues. Illiterate.

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English.

You don't have to believe anything and if Covid is a sam to you, that's your problem, but that doesn't mean you must be ignorant and unable to read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:02am On Mar 08, 2021
If oyibo wants to shorten our lives, they can also put the formula inside malaria or anything else treatment.

...Or even food products.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Ibime(m): 4:02am On Mar 08, 2021
This fake Pastor should be a target of the Social Media bill.

There really is some information you put out on social media that is dangerous to citizens health and safety, and this is one of them.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Rossunki: 4:04am On Mar 08, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

This is the title of the article is Virginia Pastor Dies From Coronavirus

Dies from Corona virues. Illiterate.

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English.

You don't have to believe anything and if Covid is a sam to you, that's your problem, but that doesn't mean you must be ignorant and unable to read and comprehend.

What is this imbecil.e selling us poison saying?

That the headline deceived people by claiming he died of ''coronavirus'' doesn't make it any less of a SCAM.

Austria suspends Astra Zeneca 'covid vaccines' after recipients' deaths following injection:

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/austria-suspends-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-batch-after-death-11615116433579.html
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by femi4: 4:24am On Mar 08, 2021
This idiot should be arrested asap
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by plaindealer: 4:24am On Mar 08, 2021
[s]
Rossunki:

What is this imbecil.e selling us poison saying?

That the headline deceived people by claiming he died of ''coronavirus'' doesn't make it any less of a SCAM.

Austria suspends Astra Zeneca 'covid vaccines' after recipients' deaths following injection:

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/austria-suspends-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-batch-after-death-11615116433579.html

[/s]

I don't care and I'm not interested in whatever loony and goofy psycho conspiracy theory you peddle or bother your existence with, that's your dam problem.

What's my business if you think Coronavirus is real or a scam? Why are you here forming at the mouth over a news article that you obviously failed to properly read and comprehend?

Conspiracy theory people are mostly illiterates and grossly ignorant. You people are annoying like pests.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Rossunki: 4:28am On Mar 08, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I don't care and I'm not interested in whatever loony and goofy psycho conspiracy theory you peddle or bother your existence with, that's your dam problem.

What's my business if you think Coronavirus is real or a scam? Why are you here forming at the mouth over a news article that you obviously failed to properly read and comprehend?

Conspiracy theory people are mostly illiterates and grossly ignorant. You people are annoying like pests.

Awwww...... poor baby.

WE REJECT YOUR SATANIC PLANS FOR HUMANITY. GO TELL WHO SENT YOU, DEVIL.

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by 9jaRealist: 4:28am On Mar 08, 2021
plaindealer:
COVID-19 vaccine: Buhari, Osinbajo took malaria injections – Pastor Giwa claims
https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/07/covid-19-vaccine-buhari-osinbajo-took-malaria-injections-pastor-giwa-claims/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1615122463

I swear these pastor clowns in Nigeria need serious psychiatric eval and treatment.

Sad that people go to church to listen to these clowns.

grin grin

grin grin grin

Clown is putting mildly...
Conmen, virtually all of them!
>
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by plaindealer: 4:37am On Mar 08, 2021
Texas pastor accepts ‘full responsibility’ for church’s COVID-19 outbreak, regrets allowing hugs

A Texas minister blames his own impatience for a novel coronavirus outbreak that has sickened more than 50 of his parishioners.

Pastor Ron Arbaugh said none of his congregants at Calvary Chapel of San Antonio tested positive for COVID-19 during the nearly nine-week government-enforced shutdown, but the tide turned quickly within weeks of resuming in-person services.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/texas-pastor-accepts-full-responsibility-churchs-covid-19-outbreak-regrets-allowing-hugs/35BM3GDD35F5ZGL6QFZVB4MS6I/

Another dumb and irresponsible pastor got 50 parishioners sick from Covid.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by jonneljonn(m): 4:57am On Mar 08, 2021
There is something I noticed that I don't know if anyone else noticed.the president and the vice President were given the vaccination by their personal doctors which means they don't even trust themselves,why didn't one doctor administer the vaccines to them?? So all the ministers and governors will come with their own personal doctors and what happened to ordinary Nigerian people who do not even have access to any medical care not to talk of personal doctors? For all I know this people may just be taking vitamin c or even anti maleria and give the vaccine to the ordinary Nigerians so they can. Die because this government has never said anything that is true since they came on board 6 years ago.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by plaindealer: 5:04am On Mar 08, 2021

Trump, former first lady quietly received Covid vaccine in January

Former President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump quietly received the Covid-19 vaccine at the White House in January, a Trump advisor told NBC News on Monday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-former-first-lady-quietly-received-covid-vaccine-january-n1259196

See useless hypocrites, after lampooning covid and deceiving his clueless, dumb and mumu followers, he secretly took the vaccine with his wife.

Sad,,
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by plaindealer: 5:10am On Mar 08, 2021
jonneljonn:
There is something I noticed that I don't know if anyone else noticed.the president and the vice President were given the vaccination by their personal doctors which means they don't even trust themselves,why didn't one doctor administer the vaccines to them?? So all the ministers and governors will come with their own personal doctors and what happened to ordinary Nigerian people who do not even have access to any medical care not to talk of personal doctors? For all I know this people may just be taking vitamin c or even anti maleria and give the vaccine to the ordinary Nigerians so they can. Die because this government has never said anything that is true since they came on board 6 years ago.

OMG!!!!!

Mr notice, was the sky blue outside?

Too many comedians on NL I swear..

grin grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Farki: 5:18am On Mar 08, 2021
simplesearch:

And you don't know there are chemical and biochemical aspect to modern warfare, introducing a more deadly dimension to warfare than all the old metals and missiles could ever achieve. Unfortunately as woke and critically thinking as you are, you don't know viruses can be manufactured in the lab, Even if this wasn't the case with covid-19. There can always be a conspiracy of silence since most of what we know is what they want the masses to know.

And why is the virus killing more people in europe and america than asia and arab world where tech is at low in comparison, and you think it's for nothing that their projection for africa has refused to manifest.
My friend everything is wrong with this covid-19, take or leave it and stop showing your averseness to religion which ultimately will be the last and permanent thing on earth.

Stop saying nonsense, for over a year now many people have come up with one useless story or the other about this virus being man made yet have failed to provide a single shred of evidence for their ridiculous claims.

From the virus being caused by 5G to the vaccine having microchips to Mark of the Beast to a plan to exterminate Africans yet none of that has happened.

The projection that Africa would do poorly is based on the fact that Africa still struggles with many preventable diseases due to the collective stupidity and dangerous arrogance of many Africans regarding things they can not understand.

By the way your religions like the Covid-19 conspiracies are all man made, you would rather believe in ridiculous tall tales that sound like a children's storybook and swallow them wholesale to your own detriment. Think for yourself and stop being deceived by malicious and self centred individuals.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by planetx: 5:20am On Mar 08, 2021
By the time you are required to have a vaccine passport to travel, to work, to go into a store and basically to live a normal day to day life. You will then realize that those people sounding the alarm where not conspiracy theorists after all and you are now living in the time of the book of Revelation where you cannot buy and sell unless you take the mark.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by lampedusa: 5:43am On Mar 08, 2021
Scruffy looking attention seeking idiot
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 08, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Now you get it! Dont you?..
You can go back now and edit what you typed..
He only sees through his own prism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by ThatFairGuy: 6:39am On Mar 08, 2021
What Nonsense!

Arrest and detain this businessman, put him in dungeon full of covid-19 patient for a week when he would have contracted covid-19.

Then release him to a confined area for him to perform miracle and heal himself.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Mikkycee777: 6:53am On Mar 08, 2021
plaindealer:

No, you questioned the fact that they received the Covid vaccine so the burden is on you to show proof that they received something different.

Though no evidence that they received something different really, when a government is full of cluelessness and deceit, people lost trust in them.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by eteba(m): 7:03am On Mar 08, 2021
Leave matter abeg......what they took was mere Vitamin B complex to be precise, don`t ask me how i take know, my beans don burn 4 fire just now.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by R1CHSATAN: 7:07am On Mar 08, 2021
i said it too na some idiots say i dey talk trash. these guys took their vaccine abroad all these na wash
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Slurity(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2021
I am sorry for the congregation that this man pastor. He surely lack God's knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic / 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail / Don’t Be Far From Me If You Cross Over, Fubara Urges Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.