Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims (40583 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Slurity(m): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2021
plaindealer:
COVID-19 vaccine: Buhari, Osinbajo took malaria injections – Pastor Giwa claims

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/07/covid-19-vaccine-buhari-osinbajo-took-malaria-injections-pastor-giwa-claims/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1615122463

I swear these pastor clowns in Nigeria need serious psychiatric eval and treatment.

Sad that people go to church to listen to these clowns.

grin ;DI
I am sorry for the congregation that this man pastor. He surely lack God's knowledge
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by LegalWolf: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2021
Buhari's government is not lenient but stupid. Guys like these should not just be locked up, but hanged. They are sowing discord in the land and the consequence of their action is disastrous for their gullible followers.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by plaindealer: 7:51am On Mar 08, 2021
Mikkycee777:

Though no evidence that they received something different really, when a government is full of cluelessness and deceit, people lost trust in them.

What you believe or don't believe is irrelevant, the government like governments all over the world procured and made the vaccine available free of charge to save your life, it is up to you to take or reject the vaccine,

So, 4 million doses of vaccine arrived in Nigeria and the government quickly switched the vaccine to malaria injection, also instead of giving the president covid vaccine, they hid the imported vaccine or destroyed it and instead gave the president a malaria injection.

You see how crazy and deranged you people sound with your insane anti-government conspiracy theories.?

No, the government is not clueless, you are.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Godszilla: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2021
I wish the governement had really put in a quarter of the energy they are putting into this into the palliatives, the people would have @ the least believe them a little bit more. But we all know the story of the palliative and now your expect same person that refuse you food when your are hungry to give you medicine when your aint sick. Lets think please ooo, something is not right. whatever it is time while surely show it.

like someone said on this forum "believe politician and pastors @ your own peril"
plaindealer:

What you believe or don't believe is irrelevant, the government like governments all over the world procured and made the vaccine available free of charge to save your life, it is up to you to take or reject the vaccine,

So, 4 million doses of vaccine arrived in Nigeria and the government quickly switched the vaccine to malaria injection, also instead of giving the president covid vaccine, they hid the imported vaccine or destroyed it and instead gave the president a malaria injection.

You see how crazy and deranged you people sound with your insane anti-government conspiracy theories.?

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by jcross19: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2021
plaindealer:

Sadly, many of these thoughtless, reckless, and irresponsible pastors contracted covid and promptly died from the same covid.

"God helps those who help themselves"

I want to ask you a simple question!!! Some western counties have taken these vaccines but still are on lock down why?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Essien45: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2021
soberdrunk:
If them pick am now people go start to talk....... angry

Wetin him talk wey them wan pick am up for?
Abeg, live matter. This government too full of lies.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by lequama10: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=MarketMentors post=99684001][/quote]omo buhari and osibanjo is working for bill gates I guess, so because you read that normal vaccines take 6years to be ready makes it impossible to make within 1year, my brother ur mentality is caged. You just made it obvious you not a fan of good news.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by lequama10: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2021
jcross19:
I want to ask you a simple question!!! Some western counties have taken these vaccines but still are on lock down why?
so tell us the country that has fully vaccinated and still on lockdown
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by lequama10: 9:15am On Mar 08, 2021
PlainSight:
pick him for exercising his freedom of speech?
freedom of speech waow, I swear some of you people lack common sense, he said it was for malaria which could be a lie, so it's not about speaking it's about telling a lie and which could cost life, this kind of pastor are suppose to be hanged.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by delpee(f): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2021
A true Christian speaks the truth always moreso a priest. How did he know that it's malaria injection? A pastor should know that deceit, wild assumptions and lies only are sins in the eyes of God.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by PlainSight(m): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2021
lequama10:
freedom of speech waow, I swear some of you people lack common sense, he said it was for malaria which could be a lie, so it's not about speaking it's about telling a lie and which could cost life, this kind of pastor are suppose to be hanged.
Really??using your same logic then even bihari deserve to be hanged for incendiary comments he made during his predecessor admin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by jcross19: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2021
lequama10:
so tell us the country that has fully vaccinated and still on lockdown
see what's this one saying? No one is holding you , just go and take yours or is it by force?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2021
humberjade:
If DSS start harassing this one now he will start screaming upandan...if the world powers want to reduce the world's population, they know how to go about it without raising any kinda suspicion.

How come most countries start with those in the frontline...which country would want to decimate its military or medical experts?

Let's be guided with our utterances, this thing called Covid 19 is real, and it is killing people in their thousands. Nah person wey e don affect nah him know as e dey go.

Quite a few...I live in an European country, so i know. And trust me when i say i have encountered the dreaded disease twice, and on both occasion, what I felt and the experience generally, I do not wish even my enemy.

In Africa, people have been dying, but quite a few have been traced to Covid 19, because due diligence is not involved to know the real cause of those deaths. Plus our hot weather and prolly stronger immune system are added advantages, but that shouldn't give us room for complacency. Make person no go reach heaven come know the truth.

I can't force you to believe, but at least for the sake of the elderly, and fragile people in your family, pls just take precautions even if you won't take the vaccine.

U don talk am finish. Virus can't survive in our clime and we eat good as delivered to man by God therefore enjoy better immunity.

That thing can only kill one already bugged down with other ailments like cancer, liver disease and the like

A whistle clean healthy person has nothing to fear... Survival rate is 95% without medical support.

That thing entered calabar depot last year and many people experience all the listed symptoms yet not one, one death.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by GenerationNext: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=MarketMentors post=99684001][/quote]
Make we hear word jare. White men want to kill black people, for what? If they kill you now what will the gain from it.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Mikkycee777: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2021
P
plaindealer:

I can see from your comment that you're poised to defend what you're ignorant about but I don't care. You said the government isn't clueless, I rest my case. Well done, Mr. Know-All.

Do you even know how many countries rejected this AstraZeneca vaccine? That's the vaccine you and your clueless government are boasting of.

It's a matter of choice. When the vaccine is rolled out in your State, roll out your family to take it. It's poised to save your lives. ����
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by nasoeb: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2021
plaindealer:

Must you bother us with your ipob headache? Everything is not you Igbos and the topic is not about ipob and we are definitely not interested in you and Igbos so go away with your ipob distraction.

You people can be very annoying sha.
Honestly, some of them makes me wonder if they truly have brains. They just think everything must be connected to igbo. They just open their mouths and spew dshit.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by PrincewithGod(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Is it not funny that some Christians are preaching against taking Covid vaccines yet this same religious people couldn't find a single solution to the Covid pandemic
The solution is getting saved.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Monogamy: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
PrincewithGod:

The solution is getting saved.

Is Pope not saved?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by humberjade: 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

U don talk am finish. Virus can't survive in our clime and we eat good as delivered to man by God therefore enjoy better immunity.

That thing can only kill one already bugged down with other ailments like cancer, liver disease and the like

A whistle clean healthy person has nothing to fear... Survival rate is 95% without medical support.

That thing entered calabar depot last year and many people experience all the listed symptoms yet not one, one death.

It is well my brother, let's just keep taking precautions to be on the safer side.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by dave234(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
plaindealer:
COVID-19 vaccine: Buhari, Osinbajo took malaria injections – Pastor Giwa claims

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/07/covid-19-vaccine-buhari-osinbajo-took-malaria-injections-pastor-giwa-claims/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1

I swear these pastor clowns in Nigeria need serious psychiatric eval and treatment.

Sad that people go to church to listen to these clowns.

He must be mad, is he the one test it or examine it. Drug Baron pastor. Unprofitable servant

grin grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by dave234(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=Mikkycee777 post=99707800]P

I can see from your comment that you're poised to defend what you're ignorant about but I don't care. You said the government isn't clueless, I rest my case. Well done, Mr. Know-All.

Do you even know how many countries rejected this AstraZeneca vaccine? That's the vaccine you and your clueless government are boasting of.

It's a matter of choice. When the vaccine is rolled out in your State, roll out your family to take it.

It's poised to save your lives. ����[/quote

Which solution your parent offer you and country at large, tell your parent to provide little solution, idiot ]
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by PrincewithGod(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Is Pope not saved?
Let me shock you: the pope is not saved, he's an idol worshiper, as all roman catholics.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by plaindealer: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Godszilla:
I wish the governement had really put in a quarter of the energy they are putting into this into the palliatives, the people would have @ the least believe them a little bit more. But we all know the story of the palliative and now your expect same person that refuse you food when your are hungry to give you medicine when your aint sick. Lets think please ooo, something is not right. whatever it is time while surely show it.

like someone said on this forum "believe politician and pastors @ your own peril"

What's palliatives got to do with Coronavirus? You mean the 4 million doses of vaccine flown into Nigeria is Malaria drug and not Covid Vaccine because you have issues with palliatives?

You want people to think, but you obviously are not thinking and something is definitely not right with many of you.

People all over the world have issues with their government, but they are still lining up in hundreds of millions to take the vaccine.

This government can not please many people including government haters, tribal elements and the usual bigoted people so if because you hate the government or you love to come up with all manner of excuses to question or reject the vaccine, that's your own problem, but don't blame the government for your own reckless and irresponsible decision.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by plaindealer: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
jcross19:

Not all their citizens so far and they haven't reached 70% vaccination for herd immunity to kick in so all covid precaution guidelines must remain in effect especially in places where covid cases are rising or not fully suppressed.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by plaindealer: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Mikkycee777:
P

It's a matter of choice. When the vaccine is rolled out in your State, roll out your family to take it. It's poised to save your lives. ����

So, you do know that it's a matter of choice, but you are still running your mouth as if they are forcing you to take the vaccine?

Instead of peddling silly and unhelpful conspiracy theories, why not exercise your rights not to take the vaccine and let others do so based on their own personal choices and preferences.

Hundreds of millions of people all over the world took the AstraZeneca vaccine already including millions in the UK alone and the last time I checked, they are still all alive and well.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Mikkycee777: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
plaindealer:

So, you do know that it's a matter of choice, but you are still running your mouth as if they are forcing you to take the vaccine?

Instead of peddling silly and unhelpful conspiracy theories, why not exercise your rights not to take the vaccine and let others do so based on their own personal choices and preferences.

Hundreds of millions of people all over the world took the AstraZeneca vaccine already including millions in the UK alone and the last time I checked, they are still all alive and well.

Ok. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by floss(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=MarketMentors post=99684001][/quote]
Stop copy and paste it won't do you any good....if you must copy, at least give credit to the copyright by quoting... those questions up there is what I mean.... anyway it's a normal thing in Nigeria copy and paste,...no offense
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
A beggar has no choice, stop feeling important, why did you not use the Nigerian vaccine Emzor pharmaceutical produced? Or the native herbs that Aboki in your neighborhood carries around? No be only Pfizer, be waiting.

N
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
A beggar has no choice, stop feeling important, why did you not use the Nigerian vaccine Emzor pharmaceutical produced? Or the native herbs that Aboki in your neighborhood carries around? No be only Pfizer, be waiting.

Na u be the begger ooo... plenty people get choice... u hear... since u are one good luck to ya..
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims by Ajixegun: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Farki:

Stoopid fellow. Go and take the poison called vaccine. You this linear thinking fellow(zombie)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Bags Of Rice Donated By FG Being Repackaged & Sold To Residents In Kogi / Profile Of Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria / We Call For The Immediate Arrest Of Alhaji Buba Galadima As Pdp And Atiku's Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.