Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) (67944 Views)

My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by ola31701: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
:YesBuh divorce is difficult bcus of childrenthen die there.
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by harmony75: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
congrats you're alive to tell your story
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Mko123(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
harmargedon:
can someone help me summarize please

It's not difficult to identify kids behind keyboard. Abokina if this matter is far beyond your comprehension, I suggest you use the mute button
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Ilaumoh(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bampeh:
A good marriage doesn't involve endurance. Quit when you can't breath.

Bampeh hope others are learning
Why will they quit when some women see marriage as employment opportunity

1 Like

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by pansophist(m): 12:11am On Mar 08, 2021
I guess she doesn't have a brother like me, because that abusive husband won't even dare to abuse, talk more of reducing her to that level of abuse. Idiots like him only get away with their abuse when there is no one to put them in check. The death she is threatening her will be his portion, because I'll be the one to pull the trigger.

Her mother is also an idiot. Every parent must be like a backup to their children even if they are married. Just as a lady can peacefully leave her parents house for marriage, she should also have the chance to peacefully return. All these are measures to ensure that the man doesn't unleash his monstrosity as women have more need for security.
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by VerySolid: 2:19am On Mar 08, 2021
Angelacruz:
Domestic violence shouldn't be tolerated...
That should be a deal breaker for every marriage
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by fortune1968: 3:05am On Mar 08, 2021
Let's hear from the man too before making conclusions . Most women are bad . They wouldn't talk about what might have been their own contributions to the problems .
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by grandstar(m): 6:01am On Mar 08, 2021
Many of these pastors have no sense. You ask your daughter to remain in an extremely abusive marriage, one which involves swearing to idols?

18 is too young to marry. Bible urges marry after the "Bloom of Youth". (Read 1 Cor 7:36). She's still in her Bloom of Youth.

When they are preaching prosperity rather than the gospel of salvation (Read Matthew 24:14)
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by harmargedon: 6:12am On Mar 08, 2021
Mko123:

It's not difficult to identify kids behind keyboard. Abokina if this matter is far beyond your comprehension, I suggest you use the mute button
it's not. I just wanted to see dumb people like you act smart, guess what! you just popped up.

so so dumb.

Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2021
mygem:

Thank you....If you know the number of men suffering from verbal and physical abuse from their wives....Fear women who are not God fearing,they will play the victims card when the men decides to react...Am talking from lots of experience

U don't need to tell me, emotional abuse against men is real!
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2021
[Who is this? It's because u haven't had sisters and cousins go through this horrible experience ,it's why u are talking like this.sometime last week on my
quotes / mentions I posted something similar to what I saw as a little girl the women I knew faced in their marriages...weotethor=Heathrow44 post=99688287]I would like to hear the man's side of the story! To give a fair balanced and impartial judgement, until then, I don't really believe he beats u up just because he likes beating u up, Remember Emotional abuse among men is real,
Women emotionally abuse their husbands too, so don't come here playing victim!
Emotional abuse=Physical violence, [/quote]
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Who is this? It's because u haven't had sisters and cousins go through this horrible experience ,it's why u are talking like this.sometime last week on my
quotes / mentions I posted something similar to what I saw as a little girl the women I knew faced in their marriages...weotethor=Heathrow44 post=99688287]I would like to hear the man's side of the story! To give a fair balanced and impartial judgement, until then, I don't really believe he beats u up just because he likes beating u up, Remember Emotional abuse among men is real,
Women emotionally abuse their husbands too, so don't come here playing victim!
Emotional abuse=Physical violence,

Who's this, is because u avant had brothers and cousins go through emotional abuse from their wives,
Re: Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) by Emeraldgreene(f): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Heathrow44:

I do...my elder brother,but I judged the matter fairly.i told him to first of all stop his womanizing ways.

Who's this, is because u avant had brothers and cousins go through emotional abuse from their wives,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.