Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them (3259 Views)

AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 / Buhari Disables The Reply Button After Millions Report His Genocide Tweets / Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Orubebe01: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Everybody just dey para anyhow for this country angry

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by harmargedon: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
No one is happy in this country, even the country is not happy with itself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by juman(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
You sent yourself join army I don't like waste my prayer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Orubebe01: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by LokoH(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
They are all right

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Spending123: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
whether you like Buhari or not, you must agree he has improved some industries and sectors of Nigeria.

1) The banditry industry got better.
2) The Federal Ministry of kidnapping had a very big boost.
3) National Agency of Suffering had expanded very well and is touching everybody.

Sai baba!!! what Buhari cannot destroy does not exist.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by AstralBody: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
harmargedon:
All thanks to Buhari n his stupid zombie!
On the other news,they have started dealing with Tinubu mercilesslygringrin

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by TossTos: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Na wetin " order from above "' turned our soldiers and other forces to be that ..na their commanders i blame ! .
Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Orubebe01: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
More para grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Kayberg: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
To be rational, you cannot tell every Nigerian soldier to resign. If they all resign, who will be left to take their duty? That will be that unless you are ready to defend your borders and territories yourself. They are trying their best too, but never forget that every soldier is under command and control. Once they become one, they have no choice than to just obey. Even if their superior orders them to slap their mother, he/she must. That's the gravity of their job.

So if they request your prayers, if you can, pray for them. If you can't then don't, but don't send them curses. I happen to meet few of them once each who were so unhappy about their job. They have pains and regrets too. They're being betrayed by those they do not expect to. They're not happy either, but they just have no choice than to keep up till they can finally retire. More and more of it, but I just won't be going into much details.

There are good ones among them just as there are bad ones. Even among the civilians, there are good and bad people. So not all of them deserves to partake in the wickedness of some of them. A lawyer once said most of the soldiers you see brutalize civilians have never been to frontline. They never went through real military training as some of them got there by connection. I argued it to know if he's actually right but he insisted he was right.

They can be annoying when they are being arrogant and brutal, but don't wish them all death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by LikeAking: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Wicked people.
Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Yahman1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Spending123:
whether you like Buhari or not, you must agree he has improved some industries and sectors of Nigeria.

1) The banditry industry got better.
2) The Federal Ministry of kidnapping had a very big boost.
3) National Agency of Suffering had expanded very well and is touching everybody.

Sai baba!!! what Buhari cannot destroy does not exist.

Walahi if he can't Destroy it then definitely it doesn't exist cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Nowenuse: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Sometimes I just love the Igbos.
When they stand for something, they stand for it. They have made clear their hatred for Nigeria as a country and nothing can change that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by OBALOLA55(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
ABI GOD WAN PUNISH THE IDIOT OMO ALE angry
Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Lyrics269: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Anybody that doesn't pray for the military is a wicked person...someone is risking their life for you and you can not appreciate them
Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by gidgiddy: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
As a Biafran supporter, anyone who dies while fighting Boko haram is on his own

5 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by mike8804: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kayberg:
To be rational, you cannot tell every Nigerian soldier to resign. If they all resign, who will be left to take their duty? That will be that unless you are ready to defend your borders and territories yourself. They are trying their best too, but never forget that every soldier is under command and control. Once they become one, they have no choice than to just obey. Even if their superior orders them to slap their mother, he/she must. That's the gravity of their job.

So if they request your prayers, if you can, pray for them. If you can't then don't, but don't send them curses. I happen to meet few of them once each who were so unhappy about their job. They have pains and regrets too. They're being betrayed by those they do not expect to. They're not happy either, but they just have no choice than to keep up till they can finally retire. More and more of it, but I just won't be going into much details.

There are good ones among them just as there are bad ones. Even among the civilians, there are good and bad people. So not all of them deserves to partake in the wickedness of some of them. A lawyer once said most of the soldiers you see brutalize civilians have never been to frontline. They never went through real military training as some of them got there by connection. I argued it to know if he's actually right but he insisted he was right.

They can be annoying when they are being arrogant and brutal, but don't wish them all death.
that's call zombie, been zombie is different from been soldier and every soldier should resign and join in defense of their father's land(tribal territory) not slaves to Fulani oligarchy

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by SLAP44: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lyrics269:
Anybody that doesn't pray for the military is a wicked person...someone is risking their life for you and you can not appreciate them

So, I should be praying for those killing and bombing innocent civilians in Orlu?

Are you sure you don't need mental evaluation?

4 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
harmargedon:
The country cannot be happy with herself if no one is.
Because the country is not an object, but we the people.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Lyrics269: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
SLAP44:

So, I should be praying for those killing and bombing innocent civilians in Orlu?

Are you sure you don't need mental evaluation?
Why will the civilians host IPOB terrorist
Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
the same people will claim marginalisation after refusing to join the joiners.
Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by SLAP44: 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lyrics269:

Why will the civilians host IPOB terrorist

Have you arrested Fulani terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by sisisioge: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
You should know by now that majority of users of social media are young senseless people. It is especially bad in Nigeria because everywhere is dysfunctional for them: Family, formal educational institutions, religion setup, society...it is well. None have seen real civil wars or listened to their grand parents who were around then. In fact, so many are unaware of the dangers averted by the mere presence of the armed forces. Awon ode dede.

May God be with you soldiers!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by SLAP44: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
sisisioge:
You should know by now that majority of users of social media are young senseless people. It is especially bad in Nigeria because everywhere is dysfunctional for them: Family, formal educational institutions, religion setup, society...it is well. None have seen real civil wars or listened to their grand parents who were around then. In fact, so many are unaware of the dangers averted by the mere presence of the armed forces. Awon ode dede.

May God be with you soldiers!

The most senseless comment of 2021. Congrats.

8 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Lyrics269: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
SLAP44:

Have you arrested Fulani terrorists?
Fulani are bandits not terrorists
Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by tstx(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nigerians are angry
Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Beremx(f): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
I just commented on the post not knowing it's on nairaland.

He doesn't deserve prayers. He should better resign and be alive for his family

4 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Gbagura: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nowenuse:
Sometimes I just love the Igbos.
When they stand for something, they stand for it. They have made clear their hatred for Nigeria as a country and nothing can change that.
Fine, but why are they still spreading across Nigeria? What would you call that, stupidity? You hate a country and you won't stop relocating to various parts of same country to live and do business, yet you claim you hate that country.

Can you withstand the same hate on a large scale by your hosts across the country at a go? What I mean is that yoruba, hausa, ijaw, itsekiri, tiv, efik and others declare an open hatred for your igbo tribe at once. Can you survive such large scale hate war?

People are just allowing you to rest as they don't want you to lose another 3m again. Your hosts understand you hate them but maturity allows them to let you live peacefully with them. That your tribe doesn't appear serious to other Nigerians. You say something and do a different thing. You're all bunch of unsecured cowards.

Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Gbagura:
[s]Fine, but why are they still spreading across Nigeria? What would you call that, stupidity? You hate a country and you won't stop relocating to various parts of same country to live and do business, yet you claim you hate that country.

Can you withstand the same hate on a large scale by your hosts across the country at a go? What I mean is that yoruba, hausa, ijaw, itsekiri, tiv, efik and others declare an open hatred for your igbo tribe at once. Can you survive such large scale hate war?

People are just allowing you to rest as they don't want you to lose another 3m again. Your hosts understand you hate them but maturity allows them to let you live peacefully with them. That your tribe doesn't appear serious to other Nigerians. You say something and do a different thing. You're all bunch of unsecured cowards.

Tueh!!![/s]

Nkogheri

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
No joy everywhere you go my people....!!
Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by LilyColin(f): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Thunder fire him there....

Any southern soldier fighting Fulani government sponsored terrorists in the North is on his own
Re: See The Reply A Soldier Got For Telling People To Pray For Them by Kayberg: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
mike8804:
that's call zombie, been zombie is different from been soldier and every soldier should resign and join in defense of their father's land(tribal territory) not slaves to Fulani oligarchy

You made a point though… but do you know that by the law and rules, a recruit cannot resign until after 10 years of service here in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Took Permission From Abuja Court To Abduct Kanu- AG Malami / How Olayomi Koiki Media Betrayed Igboho? / Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.